• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two Player Decade MLB Draft 2 : CHAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody text 500, 500 times!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so here’s the situation... not trying to be a dick about it but it doesn’t say anything about how we play our lineups in the OP... so with the rules that our bench plays 2 of the first 4 games and the majority of the time people have 2 lefties in their rotation within the first 4 games I drafted with that in mind... it’s why I didn’t grab Norm Cash over Frank Howard for example, because he’s a righty... also why I was making sure about the Lefty hitter vs Lefty pitcher thing... my bench was selected for the strategic purpose that they would face lefty pitching... as much as I’d like to add my 3rd lineup to have my best Righty players in vs Fem since he has 3 lefties I’m not going to be a bitch about it... however I think it’s fair for me to post my starters lineup and then post my bench lineup with the understanding that they will face my opponents lefty starters... if I face 500 I’ll face his lefty in game 3 then his game 4 starter and Duce I’d face his 3 and 4 since his other lefty is at 5 so vs him my bench mob would play 3 games... That’s a situation where I’d like to have my 3rd lineup as well but fuck it... again, not trying to cause a problem but I drafted with that as my strategy so I can’t list which actual games my bench would switch without knowing who I face before hand... best I can do is post it as starters then bench mob and if you don’t mind @Nosferatu list my bench mob on the games they would face my opponents lefty pitchers... example against Ritz starters 1,4,5,6 bench 2,3,7 or Duce starters 1,2,6,7 bench 3,4,5... etc... it may work against me but it’s how I drafted and if you don’t mind I would appreciate it... :hope:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so here’s the situation... not trying to be a dick about it but it doesn’t say anything about how we play our lineups in the OP... so with the rules that our bench plays 2 of the first 4 games and the majority of the time people have 2 lefties in their rotation within the first 4 games I drafted with that in mind... it’s why I didn’t grab Norm Cash over Frank Howard for example, because he’s a righty... also why I was making sure about the Lefty hitter vs Lefty pitcher thing... my bench was selected for the strategic purpose that they would face lefty pitching... as much as I’d like to add my 3rd lineup to have my best Righty players in vs Fem since he has 3 lefties I’m not going to be a bitch about it... however I think it’s fair for me to post my starters lineup and then post my bench lineup with the understanding that they will face my opponents lefty starters... if I face 500 I’ll face his lefty in game 3 then his game 4 starter and Duce I’d face his 3 and 4 since his other lefty is at 5 so vs him my bench mob would play 3 games... That’s a situation where I’d like to have my 3rd lineup as well but fuck it... again, not trying to cause a problem but I drafted with that as my strategy so I can’t list which actual games my bench would switch without knowing who I face before hand... best I can do is post it as starters then bench mob and if you don’t mind @Nosferatu list my bench mob on the games they would face my opponents lefty pitchers... example against Ritz starters 1,4,5,6 bench 2,3,7 or Duce starters 1,2,6,7 bench 3,4,5... etc... it may work against me but it’s how I drafted and if you don’t mind I would appreciate it... :hope:

I say we bench WLK for making us read that novel

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well look the bright side...at least you have more lefty power in any lineup than Nos does overall lolzzz and you didn’t get Norm bc I took him from your kung-fu grip :finger:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wlk3 what games do you wants for main starting lineup (5 games) and your starting lineup with bench included (2 games)?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shot. Let it be known my bench players will be pinch hit for in the first inning!

Your bench actually looks pretty good so far compared to most

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well look the bright side...at least you have more lefty power in any lineup than Nos does overall lolzzz and you didn’t get Norm bc I took him from your kung-fu grip :finger:

Luckily for me the only stat that matters is OBP.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily for me the only stat that matters is OBP.

It isnt the only thing that matters but when you are a 1st ballot HOF I would hope you do lolzz

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to Five Finger Death Punch & Breaking Benjamin’s tonight so hopefully I don’t miss the voting

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, @wlk3 is pissed off at me for drafting a left handed pitcher?