• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now let's revisit the whole George Zimmerman thing...

If catching you acting in a way you always do is "malicious" it isn't anyone's fault but yours, snowflake. You wanted the exposure, you wanted the TV spot, you wanted the attention. You got it. And you were too fucking stupid to realize it's a setup.

People like you are the ones who send their PIN and Credit Card Number via email to anyone who asks for it.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ.

The exact cause of the collapse was unclear, though a witness said he saw lightning strike the structure that caused it to crumble quickly after.

Lightning? Holy crap.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now let's revisit the whole George Zimmerman thing...

If catching you acting in a way you always do is "malicious" it isn't anyone's fault but yours, snowflake. You wanted the exposure, you wanted the TV spot, you wanted the attention. You got it. And you were too fucking stupid to realize it's a setup.

People like you are the ones who send their PIN and Credit Card Number via email to anyone who asks for it.

For the Zimmerman case, yes they should open that case again but wasn't he acquitted, so not sure if anything truly could be done?

As for that idiot blaming Cohen that is hilarious isn't it Trump who wanted to tout being non-PC and this guy is now whining about something being that way.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops...WHen you trust bat-s**t crazy like Omarosa this is what you get.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Zimmerman case, yes they should open that case again but wasn't he acquitted, so not sure if anything truly could be done?

As for that idiot blaming Cohen that is hilarious isn't it Trump who wanted to tout being non-PC and this guy is now whining about something being that way.
Also, contrary to popular belief Zimmerman didn't use the "Stand Your Ground" Law as a defence.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as 43 said yesterday, do you know how you get fired four times? Somebody has to hire you four times. If The President didn't know what he was getting with this hire, he's got nobody to blame but himself.

/But I forget, Omarosa said nice things about him.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, contrary to popular belief Zimmerman didn't use the "Stand Your Ground" Law as a defence.

That is correct they were going to but decided not to but that was knowing he was given those protections going into the trial no matter what. Also per the law the Judge had to spell out to the jurors he no duty to retreat and had the right to stand his ground if he was defending himself.

I bet they waved it knowing the much lack of clarity was written into the law they knew he would win.

Juror: We talked Stand Your Ground before not-guilty Zimmerman verdict

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is so scary.

I'm gonna avoid driving on the Gardiner today.
i am wondering that bridge was built around the same time as the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. Not seeing pictures of this bridge prior to collapse, was it the same type?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
second bizarro mass casualty incident to happen in the last couple weeks on Northern Italy roads ... tanker blew up in an accident in Bologna that collapsed a roadway

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as 43 said yesterday, do you know how you get fired four times? Somebody has to hire you four times. If The President didn't know what he was getting with this hire, he's got nobody to blame but himself.

/But I forget, Omarosa said nice things about him.

The scariest thing about Trumps tweet that he fired her 3 times is that he truly thinks saying "you fired" on tv reality game show is actually firing someone from a real job.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am wondering that bridge was built around the same time as the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. Not seeing pictures of this bridge prior to collapse, was it the same type?
Tacoma was a truss bridge, this was beamed with concrete towers. Bridge has been there since the 60's apparently.

If you go on Google Street View for the bridge it does appear as if some remedial work on this span was occurring last fall.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as 43 said yesterday, do you know how you get fired four times?

I do. Apparently recreating the classic Janet Jackson 'hand bra' Rolling Stone cover with surprised co-workers is grounds for dismissal. My last job went ahead and fired me twice for that, even though I was only employed there once.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This bridge opened in 1967, and I was reading a thread about (since deleted) that suggested that this bridge was designed by the same person who designed a bridge in Argentina that collapsed also.

This bridge was apparently under repair too.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This bridge opened in 1967, and I was reading a thread about (since deleted) that suggested that this bridge was designed by the same person who designed a bridge in Argentina that collapsed also.

This bridge was apparently under repair too.

Hmmm... Comeds never mentioned how he was fired the OTHER two times.

Status
Not open for further replies.