• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At lunch I ran out to get a cup of coffee at the worlds emptiest coffee store. As I fixed my coffee up I struck up a conversation with the barista. She said she is a full time barista and brassy dame, and a part time investigator. She planned to be a police officer but had to leave the academy when the uncle that raised her went missing after a Neil Diamond concert.

She noticed my outfit and correctly surmised I was coming from fencing practice. I told her how I was an Olympic hopeful but a slow healing scrotal tear kept me out of action for the tryouts. We kind of laughed and said we should team up and solve crimes together.

A man at a nearby table lowered his newspaper and we could see he was Baltimore's chief of police!

"Its unorthodox" ,he said as he puffed on a large cheap cigar, "but what the hell?".

He deputized us on the spot and rented the office above the coffee shop for us. We work off the books and report directly to him. Not above the law, just a bit outside the law! First case just to test the waters - a mugging in Greektown.

"But what I really want to work on", she said, "is this." She slid a manila flder containing information about her uncle's disappearance. I grabbed the handle of my épée, nodded, and told her I was in.

"The Barista And The Fencer" coming to NBC fall 1984! En garde America!

*1984 person - "What the fuck is a barista?"

that sounds eerily similar to the pre-revision pilot to Hunter :think:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Papa John sues Papa John's

"because of the unexplained and heavy-handed way in which the company has treated him since the publication of a story that falsely accused him of using a racial slur."

And then:

Schnatter has admitted he said the N-word on a conference call with a marketing firm. Schnatter claimed the firm asked if he was racist, and he used the N-word in describing how KFC's Colonel Sanders used to talk.

Well, this trial shouldn't take long.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DjEF7HpX4AUqtQi.jpg:large

Wonder if those supporters of his would approve of these workers just putting American flags on the floor?
MAGA!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At lunch I ran out to get a cup of coffee at the worlds emptiest coffee store. As I fixed my coffee up I struck up a conversation with the barista. She said she is a full time barista and brassy dame, and a part time investigator. She planned to be a police officer but had to leave the academy when the uncle that raised her went missing after a Neil Diamond concert.

She noticed my outfit and correctly surmised I was coming from fencing practice. I told her how I was an Olympic hopeful but a slow healing scrotal tear kept me out of action for the tryouts. We kind of laughed and said we should team up and solve crimes together.

A man at a nearby table lowered his newspaper and we could see he was Baltimore's chief of police!

"Its unorthodox" ,he said as he puffed on a large cheap cigar, "but what the hell?".

He deputized us on the spot and rented the office above the coffee shop for us. We work off the books and report directly to him. Not above the law, just a bit outside the law! First case just to test the waters - a mugging in Greektown.

"But what I really want to work on", she said, "is this." She slid a manila flder containing information about her uncle's disappearance. I grabbed the handle of my épée, nodded, and told her I was in.

"The Barista And The Fencer" coming to NBC fall 1984! En garde America!

*1984 person - "What the fuck is a barista?"
Hey, I got Hulu execs on the phone, could someone remove this post?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least she isn't kneeling in protest. THAT would be disrespectful.

I decided yesterday I'm going to stay seated during the national anthem when I go to sporting events for awhile. Should be interesting to see what happens.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facebook has suspended the personal page of Alex Jones - I think a number of Jones' videos have also been removed from youtube.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a night just to relax this evening. @Comeds - whats on SportsHoopla Tonight?
I got forced out of that project and barely escaped from the Republic of -Honduras with my life - thanks for bringing up a painful memory.

6 interview segments with Toni Collette went un-aired :(

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got forced out of that project and barely escaped from the Republic of -Honduras with my life - thanks for bringing up a painful memory

Well of course you did! How many times did I tell you a "Bachelor-like" television show featuring real life drug lords was a TERRRRRRIBLE and dangerous idea? How many times?!?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course you did! How many times did I tell you a "Bachelor-like" television show featuring real life drug lords was a TERRRRRRIBLE and dangerous idea? How many times?!?
And I told you if they were not nice noble men they would not be called lords.

So I was wrong.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a remake of The Great Escape - I know, I know, but hear me out - with Greg Kinnear in the lead!

Status
Not open for further replies.