• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Travell Dixon gonna commit to the Tide next week...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were a lot of rumors flying around that he might've committed to FSU after he took an official visit there recently, but according to his coach, that is completely untrue.

Quote from tidesports -

"I just talked to Travell and he said, 'Coach, I'm going to Alabama,'" O'Mera said. "His mom and dad have already taken off of work to help move him up there."

"He's been all Alabama since the beginning. I never even heard about Florida State until three weeks ago. I have a hard time believing that a kid that was so pro-Alabama could totally change his mind in that short amount of time."

I think this has been pretty known for a while that he was coming to us, but that doesn't change the importance of this guy. With all we lose in the secondary this year, it's gonna be nice to have a juco guy like him back there.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were a lot of rumors flying around that he might've committed to FSU after he took an official visit there recently, but according to his coach, that is completely untrue.

Quote from tidesports -

"I just talked to Travell and he said, 'Coach, I'm going to Alabama,'" O'Mera said. "His mom and dad have already taken off of work to help move him up there."

"He's been all Alabama since the beginning. I never even heard about Florida State until three weeks ago. I have a hard time believing that a kid that was so pro-Alabama could totally change his mind in that short amount of time."

I think this has been pretty known for a while that he was coming to us, but that doesn't change the importance of this guy. With all we lose in the secondary this year, it's gonna be nice to have a juco guy like him back there.

Nice... Welcome Travell .... You made the right choice.