• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 10, the BYE week!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whew! We all need a break from this utter McShitferBrains' bullshit. Just yesterday he was back before the press doing his usual, "We/I must do better to make plays on offense" bullshit. Here it is 7 years into this mess and he is still crying the same Mea Culpa. I think we have Drama Queen 2.0. What a joke this guy has become. Even Samuel L Jackson addressed the press yesterday, by asking a question: "When are we going to begin the coaching conversation?" Everybody sees but the two ShitferBrains twins!!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be nice if Stan had a sit down with coach and lighted his ass a bit like Oakland did

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are young and the team is missing some good players at key positions. I'm not ready to blame McVay completely. The Rams are rebuilding and they are going to get better. Look at the last draft. The Rams hit the jackpot with several players. Another draft or two like that and the Rams will be formattable.
Lets give the coach that has 4 playoff appearances two Super bowl appearances with one super bowl win in 7 years a break... If the LA fans chase him out of LA nearly every team in the league would be after him.
So maybe we should give him the benefit of doubt just a little bit longer.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what? Losing with a backup QB, a RB off the street and a roster full of rookies? If anyone needs to be lit up, it's the GM and President.
Anymore the coach is the “true” gm. I find it hard to believe that McVay didn’t tell Snead who he wanted on this roster

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anymore the coach is the “true” gm. I find it hard to believe that McVay didn’t tell Snead who he wanted on this roster
I’ll take it one step further and say Snead doesn’t really go against his HC’s when it comes to drafting either.

We saw if with Fisher, and now McVay. Otherwise, why would we be drafting guys like Atwell when we needed OL help? Because that’s who McVay wanted.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are young and the team is missing some good players at key positions. I'm not ready to blame McVay completely. The Rams are rebuilding and they are going to get better. Look at the last draft. The Rams hit the jackpot with several players. Another draft or two like that and the Rams will be formattable.
Lets give the coach that has 4 playoff appearances two Super bowl appearances with one super bowl win in 7 years a break... If the LA fans chase him out of LA nearly every team in the league would be after him.
So maybe we should give him the benefit of doubt just a little bit longer.
The reason fans are pissed at McVay are 3 fold: 1) his drafting, 2) his game planning/lack of adjustments 3) his choice of personnel

He ignored obvious needs in the draft to take gadget players, small RB’s, etc. He ignores OL ( except for Avila ) unless it’s late in the draft or UDFA.

His game planning and lack of adjustments at halftime speak for itself.

He falls in love with certain players to the detriment of the team ( like Allen, Noteboom, etc ) . He refuses to play certain guys even when the team needs a change ( like Kendrick ). He refuses to play Tomlinson or Evans, even though the team needs their development and contribution.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Case in point.

He McVay, the way for Evans to get an opportunity is for you to f’ing play him.

What is this “ We will see if he gets an opportunity, I hope he gets an opportunity “ BS?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason fans are pissed at McVay are 3 fold: 1) his drafting, 2) his game planning/lack of adjustments 3) his choice of personnel

He ignored obvious needs in the draft to take gadget players, small RB’s, etc. He ignores OL ( except for Avila ) unless it’s late in the draft or UDFA.

His game planning and lack of adjustments at halftime speak for itself.

He falls in love with certain players to the detriment of the team ( like Allen, Noteboom, etc ) . He refuses to play certain guys even when the team needs a change ( like Kendrick ). He refuses to play Tomlinson or Evans, even though the team needs their development and contribution.
I understand all three of your reasons to be mad and I agree and have raged against McVay too for those reasons but when I cool down I realize McVay is not the only one in the drafting room and he is drawing up plays for college kids for the most part. He has a group of youngsters on his team and his mind and the front office mindset is down the road. This is and next year may be evaluation years of who will you keep and who will you cut or trade. Could McVay do better? you bet and he has in the past. I would be very bummed if he hung it up...
I've always wanted the Rams to build a dynasty not just a one time show and this is the way to do it. So before people start calling for a new head coach they had better think it through. Not that you are but I'm reading posts where people are saying he should quit.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is everyone acting like signing Wentz is some kind of game changer?

There is a reason he was still available 9 weeks into the season.

He hasn’t been good for years. His QBR last year was 34.4

That is awful folks. He’s a marginal upgrade to Rypien, and the guy is a statue in the pocket. Took 26 sacks in 8 games last year.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we will have to see how Wentz pans out which is the next step because it is quite evident that Stafford is going to sit for awhile!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, we need another good draft where we get a franchise LTackle for now and the future, a top five Center, a good true RTackle, a young good QB, an EDGE, and a couple of good LBs. Do you trust the ShitferBrains twins to get that done??

Last edited:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Stafford is back the next game because if he sits out another year he won't be back next season.
Bringing in Wentz is just a fix to Rypien. I'm pretty sure Matt will play the next game. And Wentz will be a good back up to him this year and next. This is a wise signing imo.
A fitting way for Wentz to finish his career with the team he was playing against when he suffered his first ACL tear. LOL

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, we need another good draft where we get a franchise LTackle fir now and the future, a top five Center, a good true RTackle, a young good QB, an EDGE, and a couple of good LBs. Do you trust the ShitferBrains twins to get that done??
That’s too much to get in one draft, Retro.

But, if they can get 2-3 of the top ones, it will be a win.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, ALR. Our needs can easily be fulfilled in the first four to five rounds. Right now we sit at 6th overall in the First Round. If we fall and still stay inside the top ten, it is a perfect scenario to take one of three big LTackles. Then in the Second, ya take a QB. In the Third, ya take a Center or EDGE. Then in 4th through 7, ya take the RTackle, and LBs and what is leftover between the Center and EDGE.

Last edited:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Super Bowl win cost us a bunch didn't it? I still think it was worth it. For the Rams to win the first Super Bowl ever played in their own brand new stadium is huge and I still watch the highlights.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Rambunctious, the Rams went all-in in 2021 and those sacrifices to get their snooperbowl win have consequences. The bill is now due. And it is a big one. So the plan all along was to get austere and frugal, use 2023 as a developmental year, do a season-long evaluation of what they have, and shoot for 2024 and 2025 to add pieces to their next run. The ShitferBrains twins have done just that with $75 mil in dead money, they stopped spending money on anybody and everybody. But to trot out XFL players and make the damn dumbest offensive play calls serves really no purpose then to teach people how to lose. Sure next year they will have ton of cap space and a significant portion of the dead money will be gone, but what have they developed? This is why people have been calling for McShitferBrains head on a platter.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article is pretty close. The Alaric Jackson experiment will be over. The Rams should also send Brian Allen and Treymane Anchrum along with Jackson out the door and also Derion Kendricks should go too.