• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trainwreck in Hooville

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
@Eli_UVA7: Back n dis WACK environment! #Charlottesville Hate it!!!!

@_DirtyCee: @Eli_UVA7 lol you dont like it up there man?

@Eli_UVA7: @_DirtyCee HECK NO

Refreshing....

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wow ... just ... wow -- and Harold is one of CML's boys .. like a son .. damn

things must be pretty bad in c'ville .. the quarterback situation had nightmare written all over it

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Teel talking like some of the NCSt coaches could/should be targeted by London. Willis, Tenuta, O'Brien in particular. Also seeing some indications that Bill Lazor (OC) is shopping around. He reportedly interviewed for the Ga State job.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Teel talking like some of the NCSt coaches could/should be targeted by London. Willis, Tenuta, O'Brien in particular. Also seeing some indications that Bill Lazor (OC) is shopping around. He reportedly interviewed for the Ga State job.

There have been numerous reports that London and Lazor do not see eye to eye. One incident in particular is the Penn State game. Rocco fumbled a snap and turned the ball over. When UVa got the ball back, Sims was in @ QB. London did this by himself and did not let Lazor know before hand.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There have been numerous reports that London and Lazor do not see eye to eye. One incident in particular is the Penn State game. Rocco fumbled a snap and turned the ball over. When UVa got the ball back, Sims was in @ QB. London did this by himself and did not let Lazor know before hand.
Yea that is what DD reported today, that is apparently where Rocco's dad got upset.

Lots of bad blood forming down here with a few certain HS's with regards to London, that is for sure...

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey .. did you guys know that Mike London was a cop??

That's kinda cool ..

:stevie:

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alyssa-milano-popcorn-gif.gif

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Feel almost bad for Rocco: I thought he was their most consistent guy the past two years. He started and finished the season the starter but got interrupted by underachieving 757 guys both years. BTW, did Watford fall off the face of the earth or something? They've gone through QBs like they do Zima since ole Schauby left. Rocco is better off elsewhere.

Look at the links below. As an average, the more touches Watford and Sims got, the more likely UVa was to lose.

David Watford Game By Game Stats and Performance - Virginia Cavaliers - ESPN

Phillip Sims Game By Game Stats and Performance - Virginia Cavaliers - ESPN

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Feel almost bad for Rocco: I thought he was their most consistent guy the past two years. He started and finished the season the starter but got interrupted by underachieving 757 guys both years. BTW, did Watford fall off the face of the earth or something? They've gone through QBs like they do Zima since ole Schauby left. Rocco is better off elsewhere.

Look at the links below. As an average, the more touches Watford and Sims got, the more likely UVa was to lose.

Watford held a clip board all year and red shirted. Will be interesting now with Lambert in the mix as well.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:rolleyes2:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watford held a clip board all year and red shirted. Will be interesting now with Lambert in the mix as well.

Some of the UVA guys I know are putting alot of stock In Lambert. Compare him very much to Schaub. If he is the real deal I don't see any way this works out well for Watford. Would be shocked at this point to see him start at QB for multiple years at UVa.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It’s an unhealthy environment for any quarterback at UVa" - Michael Rocco

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is legit, Tim Harris has decommitted from UVA.

Touch the Banner: 2013 Offer Board

Unless this guy has someone closer to Harris & Varina High School, I doubt this is true. Especially considering the fact that both London and Shane Beamer were supposed to be visiting Harris today. If he would have decommitted, I feel that one of the UVa or VT subscription sites would be reporting it.

edit: It wouldn't surprise me if Harris did decommit though.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless this guy has someone closer to Harris & Varina High School, I doubt this is true. Especially considering the fact that both London and Shane Beamer were supposed to be visiting Harris today. If he would have decommitted, I feel that one of the UVa or VT subscription sites would be reporting it.

edit: It wouldn't surprise me if Harris did decommit though.

According to Jamie Oakes, Tim Harris considers himself in limbo and wants to meet the new DC before decommitting.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Jamie Oakes, Tim Harris considers himself in limbo and wants to meet the new DC before decommitting.

Jeffro... thoughts and prayers to you and other Hoo fans during this difficult time. Being a Redskin fan, I know what it's like to be constantly pants by your rival, lose every meaningful game and be inconsequential nearly all of the time.

Sucks bruh.

... but it's also a little fun to watch from this side.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J.D. Howell just said Harris has decommitted....not sure of his source.