• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top teams in the league record vs teams over .500

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana 4-3
Miami 6-1
Portland 8-4
OKC 10-3
San Antonio 7-7
Houston 8-7
LAC 7-7

No surprise that the 2 best teams IMO Miami and OKC have the best win% vs teams over .500

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the year if someone told me Portland makes this list right before January I take it ALL DAY!

Hopefully when it is down to 8 teams Portland is still alive to be mentioned with these teams.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Portland was good last year. I figured they would improve, especially with a point like Lillard and the other talent they had. If I remember correctly, it was their bench that was weak last year.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And people say Miami doesn't play to the level of their competition.

Superdonk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Portland was good last year. I figured they would improve, especially with a point like Lillard and the other talent they had. If I remember correctly, it was their bench that was weak last year.

Their bench is weak this year, last year it was absolutely horrible.

Hopefully CJ McCollum can help give the bench some more firepower when he returns. A vet bigman wouldn't hurt either.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their bench is weak this year, last year it was absolutely horrible.

Hopefully CJ McCollum can help give the bench some more firepower when he returns. A vet bigman wouldn't hurt either.

I don't even know who CJ is but I guess I'll find out soon enough because Portland is my favorite team out West, and I will be following them more.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@granger

you don't think that the Heat play to their competition? 5 of their 6 losses came to teams under .500? That pretty much sums it up.

Or are you just sad because deep inside you know that Indy is going to lose in the ECF again?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@granger

you don't think that the Heat play to their competition? 5 of their 6 losses came to teams under .500? That pretty much sums it up.

Or are you just sad because deep inside you know that Indy is going to lose in the ECF again?

What are you talking about? I think all I said was I liked Portland. If we can, I will bet you all the vcash I have at that point (ECF) and use whatever avatar you pick out for me if I lose, in that I bet, if Indy is healthy, they will beat the Heat this year in the ECF. If you lose, it's the same thing except I don't need your vcash, but you have to lose 50 lbs, tubby.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you disliked my comment, I assumed that meant you disagreed with it?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just going to go ahead and bump this and mention Miami lost another one to a sub .500 team and beat the best record in the league with out LBJ on the road on the 2nd night of a b2b....

so MIA 7-1 against +.500 teams for the best record in the league against +.500 teams

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just going to go ahead and bump this and mention Miami lost another one to a sub .500 team and beat the best record in the league with out LBJ on the road on the 2nd night of a b2b....

so MIA 7-1 against +.500 teams for the best record in the league against +.500 teams

Why don't you post their record against sub .500 teams, among the best teams in the league. :)

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you post their record against sub .500 teams, among the best teams in the league. :)

it is obviously not going to be the best in the league but the Heat play to their competition like they do not even care about the game if it is not a good team. :D

Be afraid Indy.

edit: it is still 16-6 which is a pretty good record by itself, but yes it should be higher.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because to win the title you will be facing the best in the league

That's right, you will. Unfortunately for you though, losing all these games to sub .500 teams, you will be facing the best in the league who also has home court advantage. Now talk all the shit you want, but when Indy gets it, you will be afraid.

georgebosh.gif

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is obviously not going to be the best in the league but the Heat play to their competition like they do not even care about the game if it is not a good team. :D

Be afraid Indy.

edit: it is still 16-6 which is a pretty good record by itself, but yes it should be higher.

Afraid? NEVER.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is playing all of this very smart, resting Wade, LBJs minutes are down (not because he missed a game) and Beasley will give the added offense they need in the playoffs.

If Miami is healthy Indy can not score with them. Beasley is huge, he will stretch West away from the basket (helping in rebounding for MIA as well) and make him work harder. Beasley is also long and will be an annoyance when West is taking his shots he always seems to hit vs the Heat anyways, so no D lost.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is playing all of this very smart, resting Wade, LBJs minutes are down (not because he missed a game) and Beasley will give the added offense they need in the playoffs.

If Miami is healthy Indy can not score with them. Beasley is huge, he will stretch West away from the basket (helping in rebounding for MIA as well) and make him work harder. Beasley is also long and will be an annoyance when West is taking his shots he always seems to hit vs the Heat anyways, so no D lost.

If you haven't noticed, Indiana's offense has been coming along nicely and they have been averaging around 105 points a game for the last 5 or so games. That offense excuse you use has started to sound silly.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana is 4-3 against teams over .500

Miami is 7-1 against teams over .500

That tells me all I need to know.

You're not going to make/win the finals by beating the bad teams who won't be playing after the regular season