• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 Coaches Most Likely to Win Their First Title

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that speaks to talent. The Big 12 is kind of the little engine that could. I thinking the coaches in the league are arguably the best collection of any league. The issue is it is mostly fly over country that produces very little elite talent. Most the schools just don’t have the infrastructure to compete at the highest levels. It’s tough conference to play in with a week break, but in the end only OU and Texas has the ability to really compete with The top of CFB’s food chain. Texas is far from running near its historic highs

The B12 coaches are good but they aren’t the best. I still don’t believe they match the SEC or B10

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B12 coaches are good but they aren’t the best. I still don’t believe they match the SEC or B10
Happens when they leave or get fired and get NFL gigs?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ll take them over both. Gundy, Patterson, Campbell, Klieman, Riley, Neil Brown, and Herman.. the worst coach in the league won a NC. Actually he is probably 9th, Aranda is 10th with a 0-0 record

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll take them over both. Gundy, Patterson, Campbell, Klieman, Riley, Neil Brown, and Herman.. the worst coach in the league won a NC. Actually he is probably 9th, Aranda is 10th with a 0-0 record

Potential sure, what they’ve done? No chance

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potential sure, what they’ve done? No chance

I have no idea what that means. If you think Patterson and Gundy haven’t done anything, than this will be a short conversation

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what that means. If you think Patterson and Gundy haven’t done anything, than this will be a short conversation

They havent accomplished what Saban or Fisher have. An you can say what ya want about jimbo, he still has an NC.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They havent accomplished what Saban or Fisher have. An you can say what ya want about jimbo, he still has an NC.

Fisher is right up there with Chizik for NC coaches. Like I said Les Miles is the 9th best coach in the Big 12 and he has a NC. You would have to be a complete moron to say he is the best coach in the Big 12, because he has a NC. People confuse collecting talent with coaching all the time.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher is right up there with Chizik for NC coaches. Like I said Les Miles is the 9th best coach in the Big 12 and he has a NC. You would have to be a complete moron to say he is the best coach in the Big 12, because he has a NC. People confuse collecting talent with coaching all the time.

Les Miles was the B12 Coach of the Year in 2002 at OSU and his record was 28-21 in 4 years. Gundy was 27-23 in his first 4 years. Gundy has been at OSU for 15 years and has one conference title. Put Gundy at Kansas last year and tell me what he does. I don't think they are as far apart as they are in your mind. Putting Miles behind two guys that don't have a win as a P5 coach between them is fantasy league shit. I am not on the Les bandwagon by a long shot, but he has more wins as a head coach than 7 of your coaches combined, you're acting like all of these clowns are going to succeed, when we all know that's bullshit.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're telling me Saban and Fisher could do what they did in Tuscaloosa and Tallahasee.. at Stillwater and Ft Worth??

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Les Miles was the B12 Coach of the Year in 2002 at OSU and his record was 28-21 in 4 years. Gundy was 27-23 in his first 4 years. Gundy has been at OSU for 15 years and has one conference title. Put Gundy at Kansas last year and tell me what he does. I don't think they are as far apart as they are in your mind. Putting Miles behind two guys that don't have a win as a P5 coach between them is fantasy league shit. I am not on the Les bandwagon by a long shot, but he has more wins as a head coach than 7 of your coaches combined, you're acting like all of these clowns are going to succeed, when we all know that's bullshit.
Kinda amazing seeing Les do well but nothing special in the old Big 12.. then goes to LSU and wins a championship. Guess Stillwater and Baton Rouge aren't similar?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But Les has accomplished something. You’d have to be a complete moron to put him as the 9th best coach when there is a bunch of new HCs at the P5 level that haven’t accomplished shit yet. This is what I mean when I say potential compared to what they’ve done.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're telling me Saban and Fisher could do what they did in Tuscaloosa and Tallahasee.. at Stillwater and Ft Worth??

Probably not, are you telling me Gundy and Patterson are winning NCs every other year in Tuscaloosa?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not, are you telling me Gundy and Patterson are winning NCs every other year in Tuscaloosa?
Of course not but could they pull a Jimbo and win one in Tuscaloosa or Tallahassee? I would bet yes

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Les has accomplished something. You’d have to be a complete moron to put him as the 9th best coach when there is a bunch of new HCs at the P5 level that haven’t accomplished shit yet. This is what I mean when I say potential compared to what they’ve done.

this is just a stupid way to judge coaches. Apparently you are the only one that thinks Chizik is better than Pat Dye as a coach. Saying Les Miles is the best coach in the Big 12 is the dumbest thing I have ever seen typed on this site.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is just a stupid way to judge coaches. Apparently you are the only one that thinks Chizik is better than Pat Dye as a coach. Saying Les Miles is the best coach in the Big 12 is the dumbest thing I have ever seen typed on this site.

I’m not saying les miles is the best coach in the B12. I’m saying he’s still a better coach this moment then Matt Wells or Neal Brown, who have accomplished nothing to this moment. Putting miles at 9th is ridiculous. An I’m sure you’ve seen dumber than that, considering you’re a Texas fan.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We know the answer to this question. How did he do w/o the recruiting machine and the cards in his favor at MSU?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not saying les miles is the best coach in the B12. I’m saying he’s still a better coach this moment then Matt Wells or Neal Brown, who have accomplished nothing to this moment. Putting miles at 9th is ridiculous. An I’m sure you’ve seen dumber than that, considering you’re a Texas fan.

yoy have said nobody accomplished anything unless you get a NC. I would say taking over a program that went 3-9 and winning 4, 10,11, and 10 over 4 years is accomplishing a shot load.