• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

too soon for an NFL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all Ravens fans are irrational. Just my wife's family. And everyone I went to school with. And everyone I ever worked with there. And most of my old neighbors.

I find the mood swings they go through comical. Sue me. They are like Sabres fans, but with success.

(sniff)

(sniff, sniff)

I thought I smelled litigation this morning!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And go ahead and send eloco after me. I will start a petition to have bike share programs declared unconstitutional so his hippy ass will have to walk to work.

What the fuck? A buy one god damn pair of Merrells and now I'm a hippy?!? I haven't been called that since I was an intern for a Republican gubernatorial campaign in the 90s.

You're both great, 43 and Comeds. I picked up both of you in my SportsHoopla fantasy poster league. I think we can all agree that every fan base has dumb fans, but that the Redskins have fewer than all others. ;)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can all agree that every fan base has dumb fans, but that the Redskins have fewer than all others. ;)

Good looking fans as well...

art_hogs2.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck? A buy one god damn pair of Merrells and now I'm a hippy?!? I haven't been called that since I was an intern for a Republican gubernatorial campaign in the 90s.

You're both great, 43 and Comeds. I picked up both of you in my SportsHoopla fantasy poster league. I think we can all agree that every fan base has dumb fans, but that the Redskins have fewer than all others. ;)

Thanks man, youre aces in my book. But I dont want to be in any league that will have me as a member. Well except for the Hair Club For Men. (no one can even tell! And I can swim with it!)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You share bikes. That's communist. And communists are hippies. Basically.

And the Redskins *DO* have fewer fans. That is undeniable.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the Cowboys are still poopy?

/Need confirmation from Biz

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more day until the 2013 season is one game closer to being over.

I mean, yeah, the Eagles COULD beat the Washington Indigenous Peoples - we have McCoy and Jackson, and Vick hasn't always been terrible - but I'd put it as a non-likely situation. We have a new coach, Vick has been terrible lately, and oh yeah, RG3 (why, oh why did we not draft Russel Wilson last year). I'll watch the game tomorrow night and cheer on the Green, but I expect to be seeing green by the time the night is done.

The season is upon us, ladies and gentlemen! The first football contests of the 2013 season start in 25 minutes! (Yes, I'm aware of Thursday between the Ravens and Broncos, but I think we can all agree that was no contest). To all other teams (except the other NFC East teams), I wish you the best of luck and a successful season. To the other NFC East teams, I hope your teams all fail terribly. I'm talking make-people-forget-butt-fumble terrible.

Never forget.

Last edited by a moderator:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked that Ditka is taking Da Bears today...

I saw that and Ray Lewis picked the Ravens. :L So did Berman for some reason (he actually picked 49ers v. Ravens, wow, ballsy, god I hate that fucking idiot).

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints just got the worst ball spot I've ever seen. The referee marked the wrong spot to beign with, and I watched him not run parallel but back almost half a yard. They missed the first down by about 8 inches and were stuffed on 4th.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the record for safeties on a NFL Sunday? I think I see three already today.

Status
Not open for further replies.