• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tonight proves there is no team on Earth that can beat this Heat team in a series

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, ShoveyJoe seems pretty unreasonable to me. Needs a sense of humor, too.

I'm not unreasonable. I look at things objectively. One lose to a bad team means nothing. Hell the freaken 72 win bulls lost to a Heat team that only dressed 8 players and was lead by Rex Chapman.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell ya what, Turnip. Here's the "list of good/decent Heat posters" on this site.Heatles, Flauge, ShoveyJoe, and punchline...

"Problem with most of you is you think it's impossible for the Heat to lose ANY game... "

THIS ^^^^^^^^^ is YOUR QUOTE.:lol:

THAT IS THE LIST I AM ASKING TO SEE.
THE LIST IS ACTUALLY 1 PERSON LONG.

YOUR OPINION ON WHO GOOD HEAT POSTERS ARE WILL MEAN SOMETHING TO ME WHEN MONKEYS FLY OUT OF MY ASS.

Why are you yelling?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell ya what, Turnip. Here's the "list of good/decent Heat posters" on this site.Heatles, Flauge, ShoveyJoe, and punchline...

"Problem with most of you is you think it's impossible for the Heat to lose ANY game... "

THIS ^^^^^^^^^ is YOUR QUOTE.:lol:

THAT IS THE LIST I AM ASKING TO SEE.
THE LIST IS ACTUALLY 1 PERSON LONG.

YOUR OPINION ON WHO GOOD HEAT POSTERS ARE WILL MEAN SOMETHING TO ME WHEN MONKEYS FLY OUT OF MY ASS.

Well, you may BE a monkey and you're definitely an ass, but i don't need to waste my time with a list. You can keep asking for one, though...

Everyone else knows how full of shit you are when you write this type of crap. Let's face it, you fools get your panties in a wad every time you lose and we can tell because you twist, spin and attempt to deflect every negative post. So keep telling me i need some kind of list. In fact, could you please hold your breath waiting for it? Thanks from the sane posters here at the Hoop...:suds:

New Year, Turnip. Try resolving not to be a jackass. I know that's setting the bar high personally for you, but give it a go...:suds:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not unreasonable. I look at things objectively. One lose to a bad team means nothing. Hell the freaken 72 win bulls lost to a Heat team that only dressed 8 players and was lead by Rex Chapman.

Actually they had trouble with those Raptor teams back in the day, which i found kinda humorous...

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how you take a few heat fans to represent all of us. Confirmation bias? Any Heat
Fan that is honest with himself is worried about the pacers.

Never said they were all getting overconfident. The OP of this thread does seem to be doing that though.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You missed the point of that argument - again.

Heat barely slipped by the Hawks and Lakers, then lost to the Kings. It's not like they just had one hiccup. They had 3 in a row.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed the point of that argument - again.

Heat barely slipped by the Hawks and Lakers, then lost to the Kings. It's not like they just had one hiccup. They had 3 in a row.

Yes in this league good teams sometimes lose or play tight against bad teams. It
is a 82 season. Look I know you have an irrational hatred of heat and that's fine, but it's clouding your objectivity.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes in this league good teams sometimes lose or play tight against bad teams. It
is a 82 season. Look I know you have an irrational hatred of heat and that's fine, but it's clouding your objectivity.

No, it isn't. The Heat are NOT a dominant team. They are struggling this year more than last year. Go back and see if they lost to a hapless Kings team last year. See if the Hawks ever took them to overtime. Don't think so.

I look forward to seeing them getting knocked out this year in the second round or the Conference finals. It will be a great pleasure indeed.

Enjoy your season in the meantime.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it isn't. The Heat are NOT a dominant team. They are struggling this year more than last year. Go back and see if they lost to a hapless Kings team last year. See if the Hawks ever took them to overtime. Don't think so.

I look forward to seeing them getting knocked out this year in the second round or the Conference finals. It will be a great pleasure indeed.

Enjoy your season in the meantime.

They have a better record through the first 31 games this season than they had last season...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a better record through the first 31 games this season than they had last season...

*a blinding light shines through and geneh33 is unable to see, he wildly swings his hands in the air desperately trying to grasp what he is unable to understand. Finally he finds it and realizes this is a fact, heart broken he can not break or destroy facts he stops posting nonsense on the current topic.*

Something to think about is Wade has missed 8 games and they are actively resting several players that they relied on last year. The Heat are better this year and if they are healthy come playoff time will be trouble for the current NBA champions Indiana Pacers.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have some legit points Botslayer. The Heat are looking pretty formidable and I suspect the Blazers and maybe Indy may give them a run for their money. But you are right, it is one day removed from December and a lot can happen between now and say April-May.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it isn't. The Heat are NOT a dominant team

Just wondering who you feel the dominant teams are.

The Heat beat Bulls with Rose. Portland. The Clippers, and split with Indy.

They currently have a better record then they did at this same point the last 2 seasons.

Yeah, they pissed away a few games against garbage teams, and yes, they seem to play down to the competition allot of the times, but that doesn't mean they aren't and can't be dominant when it matters.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what? That's not what I asked. I asked if they had lost to the Kings and the Hawks took them to over time or not last year. Their record does not prove they are better than they were last year.

That's a good twist, good enough to divert the argument against the average poster, but not me. Good try, though. Better luck next time.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*a blinding light shines through and geneh33 is unable to see, he wildly swings his hands in the air desperately trying to grasp what he is unable to understand. Finally he finds it and realizes this is a fact, heart broken he can not break or destroy facts he stops posting nonsense on the current topic.*

Something to think about is Wade has missed 8 games and they are actively resting several players that they relied on last year. The Heat are better this year and if they are healthy come playoff time will be trouble for the current NBA champions Indiana Pacers.

I don't buy this argument. They look worse to me. That's just the way it is.

And you are not very smart if you let the above poster divert you away from MY argument. Or you were just going along with him because you refuse to admit that I had made my point also? Probably the latter, I don't think you are stupid, just a little delusional is all.

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? That's not what I asked. I asked if they had lost to the Kings and the Hawks took them to over time or not last year. Their record does not prove they are better than they were last year.

That's a good twist, good enough to divert the argument against the average poster, but not me. Good try, though. Better luck next time.

They have the same record through the first 31 games as they had in the 11-12 season, a season in which the Hawks took them to THREE overtimes, and they lost to the hawks in a different game that season.

The Heat have a better record than they did last season at this point (a season in which they set the 2nd longest win streak record), while Wade has only played in 75% of the games.

You make it a habit to continually prove how limited your intellectual capacity is, but you should probably refrain from making ignorant statements on subjects you obviously have no understanding of.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have the same record through the first 31 games as they had in the 11-12 season, a season in which the Hawks took them to THREE overtimes, and they lost to the hawks in a different game that season.

The Heat have a better record than they did last season at this point (a season in which they set the 2nd longest win streak record), while Wade has only played in 75% of the games.

You make it a habit to continually prove how limited your intellectual capacity is, but you should probably refrain from making ignorant statements on subjects you obviously have no understanding of.

You idiot, I asked about last season, not 11-12. We were discussing whether the Heaters are better this year than last year, not anything about 11-12. Good try again, though.

And you totally ignored what I had said about the Kings loss.

If at first you don't succeed (or at second, in this case:doh:) try, try again!:rollseyes:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't buy this argument. They look worse to me. That's just the way it is.

And you are not very smart if you let the above poster divert you away from MY argument. Or you were just going along with him because you refuse to admit that I had made my point also? Probably the latter, I don't think you are stupid, just a little delusional is all.

LOL at you of all people calling anybody else delusional. Let me offer you a little insight and go a little deeper than the records.

1st you should understand that Miami tends to be slow the first half of the season, sort of saving them selves if you will.

You are saying that they do not look as dominating as they did last year but you are probably comparing your idea of them to what actually was happening. You remember the 27 game win streak and coasting to the #1 overall seed. You do not remember how they actually were the 1st half of the season.

Last year through 31 games Wade missed 4 games, Bosh 1, and LBJ 0. This year Bosh and LBJ have each missed 1 game a piece and Wade has missed 8. Despite that they have 1 more win. You already knew that but what you do not know is that through those 1st 31 games their point differential was +4.58. Their point differential this year is +6.9. They also had 3 games go to OT last year through 31 games versus 2 this year.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at you of all people calling anybody else delusional. Let me offer you a little insight and go a little deeper than the records.

1st you should understand that Miami tends to be slow the first half of the season, sort of saving them selves if you will.

You are saying that they do not look as dominating as they did last year but you are probably comparing your idea of them to what actually was happening. You remember the 27 game win streak and coasting to the #1 overall seed. You do not remember how they actually were the 1st half of the season.

Last year through 31 games Wade missed 4 games, Bosh 1, and LBJ 0. This year Bosh and LBJ have each missed 1 game a piece and Wade has missed 8. Despite that they have 1 more win. You already knew that but what you do not know is that through those 1st 31 games their point differential was +4.58. Their point differential this year is +6.9. They also had 3 games go to OT last year through 31 games versus 2 this year.

They are still not cutting the mustard. They look sloppy and should be blowing the Hawks, Lakers and Kings out. They didn't. That's my point.