• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tonight proves there is no team on Earth that can beat this Heat team in a series

LeBronMonsterDunk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to hear nothing about any of your favorite teams able to beat this Heat team, because it simply isn't true.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to hear nothing about any of your favorite teams able to beat this Heat team, because it simply isn't true.

Season over. Everybody quit playing because some dork from a message board says so.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The heat are so stacked they could win it all without Lebron...I guess lebron was smart going to this team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one game....No big deal in the long run.

It is always a nice regular season win to win on the 2nd night of a B2B without your best player on the road against the team with the best record in the league

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well GTFO of here if you don't like it, by the way it must be nice having your favorite teams in 3 different states, when did you decide to add the Heat ? :crazy:

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably so...if a key member of big 3 bosh or wade went down for year I would like to see if LeBron was able to get the ring.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, one game in December tells you all that, huh...?:lol:

All day Heat fans try to say that December doesn't matter and this clown goes off with this BS in december. I am not going to lie, no LBJ on the road on a B2B against the best record in the league is impressive. 1st thing is to remember it is decemer, next is to remember POR is hot now but they are not going to be a top 3 seed this year, but they are still a very solid team.

You realize the Spurs are a Ray Allen three away from a 4-2 win..

WIth the help of some really shitty officiating but whatver.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that game just told me that LeBron has had a shit load of help to win his so called rings. Well I see the OP is a bandagon Heat fan as well. So many of those losers but so little time. Happy New Year!!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get these threads fro idiots like Sman and Kitchen and I get this reaction

So, if he is trying to score to get his team back in the game, he's a stat-padder. But, if he stops trying to score when his team is losing, he is a quitter.

The more I hear from LeBron haters, the more you make me root for the guy.

Then you get threads from idiots like this LeBronMonsterFlop and I come to the conclusion that Heat fans and Heat haters deserve each other.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that game just told me that LeBron has had a shit load of help to win his so called rings. Well I see the OP is a bandagon Heat fan as well. So many of those losers but so little time. Happy New Year!![/QUOT

Every championship TEAM has a ' shit load of good players'.

Lebron just happens to be the best of the bunch.

Kobe hasn't had a 'shit load of good players' around him the last few years.

How did that work out for him/you guys?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh probably had the best game of his career. He won't and can't do that for 7 straight games.

Just because the Heat win this one game by 1 pt. you guys are concluding that nobody can hang with them in a 7 game series?

Portland would make adjustments and this "Game 1" would be regarded as a fluke. Bosh can be neutralized and has been before.

This thread is :lame:.

I suppose that because the Kings beat the Heat the other night that they could dominate anybody in the league in a 7 game series.

How quickly you Heatmongers forget. And conveniently.

:lame:

Last edited by a moderator: