• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tonight proves there is no team on Earth that can beat this Heat team in a series

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure isn't...in fact you look even more stupid, considering.

You're probably one of those "Heat fans" that would have left early in that Finals game and then would try to come back when you realized the game wasn't over.

vegasfraud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably one of those "Heat fans" that would have left early in that Finals game and then would try to come back when you realized the game wasn't over.

Try harder.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone please keep tabs on all these threads. We're going to need to bump them in May.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I've been a Heat fan since 7th grade and that's been almost two years ago!" - vegasfraud

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another 100% totally fabricated statement.
" most of you"?

Love to know who is on that list:laugh3:.

There is 1 person. Paolo. Who feels the Heat should never lose.

The rest of Heat fans. Nah.
We understand the process.

What's up with that dude? I posted a link in one of the game threads on the Heat board for an article about the last 30 seconds of game 6 that I thought you Heat fans might like and it seems like 90% of the thread was Paolo talking to himself and hating on Lebron.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All day Heat fans try to say that December doesn't matter and this clown goes off with this BS in december. I am not going to lie, no LBJ on the road on a B2B against the best record in the league is impressive. 1st thing is to remember it is decemer, next is to remember POR is hot now but they are not going to be a top 3 seed this year, but they are still a very solid team.

WIth the help of some really shitty officiating but whatver.

1st thing to remember is the same team got beat the night before by the Kings :) LOL

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st thing to remember is the same team got beat the night before by the Kings :) LOL

Yep. Exactly. The Kings? Beating up on the Heat? 3-peat? I don't think so. Just ask Damarcus Cousins what he thinks about that 3-peat. :laugh3:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with that dude? I posted a link in one of the game threads on the Heat board for an article about the last 30 seconds of game 6 that I thought you Heat fans might like and it seems like 90% of the thread was Paolo talking to himself and hating on Lebron.

i read that. pretty cool. paolo is a special dude on alot of levels. he is the only person i have on ignore on here. most heat fans just ignore him. strange bird.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i read that. pretty cool. paolo is a special dude on alot of levels. he is the only person i have on ignore on here. most heat fans just ignore him. strange bird.

Yeah, from his posts, you'd think he belongs in the Heat Haters!! What's his deal with Lebron? Looks like he hates Lebron more than CL does!!:lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[VINE][/VINE]
Easy enough then.
I'll wait to see your list......:whistle:, on your original comment.

And btw, where did the Gods gift shit come from?
Your previous post talked about never losing, correct?
That's a far cry from thinking your team is the best.

Do you think that totally changing the wording after you have been once again abused suddenly makes you correct?

Just like the other day.
You get totally destroyed after I call you out on your bullshit and then try to rectify yourself by throwing the " never " word in :lol:

Simply fucking amazing :doh:

The Hell are you talking about you psychotic clown...?

I really need a list? Seriously? Here, i'll dumb it down to the point where even a dull-witted knuckle dragger like YOU can get it. I can count the good Heat posters on this site one hand. Hilarious. You "called" me on what again? Dude, you're ridiculous...:lol:

All these "victories" you keep claiming are funny considering it's always YOU that continually gets ass raped. Lol do keep the trolling coming, dumbass. It's the only thing you're good for...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell ya what, Turnip. Here's the "list of good/decent Heat posters" on this site.Heatles, Flauge, ShoveyJoe, and punchline...

Notice how long this list is? You may now back to your re-runs of Jerry Springer, goofball...:lol:

Gotta love this weirdo's reaches...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell ya what, Turnip. Here's the "list of good/decent Heat posters" on this site.Heatles, Flauge, ShoveyJoe, and punchline...

"Problem with most of you is you think it's impossible for the Heat to lose ANY game... "

THIS ^^^^^^^^^ is YOUR QUOTE.:lol:

THAT IS THE LIST I AM ASKING TO SEE.
THE LIST IS ACTUALLY 1 PERSON LONG.

YOUR OPINION ON WHO GOOD HEAT POSTERS ARE WILL MEAN SOMETHING TO ME WHEN MONKEYS FLY OUT OF MY ASS.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Notice how long this list is? You may now back to your re-runs of Jerry Springer, goofball...:lol:

Gotta love this weirdo's reaches...

I don't know, ShoveyJoe seems pretty unreasonable to me. Needs a sense of humor, too.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Problem with most of you is you think it's impossible for the Heat to lose ANY game... "

THIS ^^^^^^^^^ is YOUR QUOTE.:lol:

THAT IS THE LIST I AM ASKING TO SEE.
THE LIST IS ACTUALLY 1 PERSON LONG.

YOUR OPINION ON WHO GOOD HEAT POSTERS ARE WILL MEAN SOMETHING TO ME WHEN MONKEYS FLY OUT OF MY ASS.

Monkeys can't fly out of your ass. That's not how you bear your own kind. You'll have them in your other orifice if you can find some other monkey who will have sex with you:lol:

Just kidding with you, don't have a cow, now. :yahoo:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see OverHEATed fans getting overconfident!

DEFEAT TO LeWRONG SHAMES!