• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady - The Attention Whore

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol come on now... You know better than that. The only way you can distance yourself from an endorsement is with your mouth by denouncing the endorsement.

Cleary Brady still supports his racist, rapist friend.

Brady is a friend and supports Trump, not Bill Clinton.

Seriously, you can't look any dumber than lastnight, yet here you are putting your tardness on full display again.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is a friend and supports Trump, not Bill Clinton.

Seriously, you can't look any dumber than lastnight, yet here you are putting your tardness on full display again.

That's probably the only reason why there are trump supporters in Masshole/NE. You guys would suck Brady's dick if he asked.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's probably the only reason why there are trump supporters in Masshole/NE. You guys would suck Brady's dick if he asked.

I don't live in MA, and the fact you thought I do proves your tardness.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of us have seen by now the presser Tom Brady ghosted due to a question about his support of the embattled Presidential candidate Donald Trump. After dodging the question, Tom Brady had this to say as his reasoning to avoid the question.

That all sounds well and good reasoning to not answer the question but the problem is that it doesn't align whatsoever with Tom Brady's history. If Tom Brady truly didn't want to be a distraction then why did he:

1. Appeal his suspension
  2. Appeal his suspension a 2nd time
  3. Share his opinion in the first place
  4. Tom Brady Will 'Pout and Whine' to Get Attention From Gisele Bündchen

#1 and #2 I don't see as calls for attention. Though I think he could've handled the situation in a different way.

#3 I don't know what that's about or what it means.

#4 That's sounds like a personal thing between a husband n wife.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to contrast the posters who go over the top to disparage Brady while pointing out how over the top people who root for Brady are with fans who actually are over the top.

Who's the one with the Brady issue?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to contrast the posters who go over the top to disparage Brady while pointing out how over the top people who root for Brady are with fans who actually are over the top.

Who's the one with the Brady issue?

Sorry for the abrupt change of subject, but what kind of fish is that in your avatar?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Chinook salmon. 33lbs.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is undeniably the greatest Quarterback to ever step foot on a Football field.

The fact that there are now threads, such as this one, that provide non-football related issues to disparage his team, are even more proof of that.

Tom Brady can do, and will do, whatever the hell he wants, and you will bow down like the bitch you are, TS.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we don't get those down here. what did you catch that monster on and why does its mouth look like talons?

For Homer: Salmon are beginning a metamorphosis when they run upstream to spawn. It ends in death. They are quite hideous when it is almost over. Their flesh is rotting off their bones.
Kind of reminds me of the Patriots haters after the Patriots competition after the playoffs are over.....