• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady - The Attention Whore

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of us have seen by now the presser Tom Brady ghosted due to a question about his support of the embattled Presidential candidate Donald Trump. After dodging the question, Tom Brady had this to say as his reasoning to avoid the question.

Tom Brady said:
"It's just the way it is right now. Obviously there's a lot of headlines to make, and I've tried not to make a lot of headlines. I've been in an organization where we're taught to say very little, we have respect for our opponents and we don't do the trash-talking," Brady said, via WEEI.com. "The thing I've always thought is I don't want to be a distraction for the team. That's what my goal is. Not that there are things I've said and done that haven't been, but you try not to be. It's just hard enough to win and prepare without the distractions so when you start having the distractions it's even harder to prepare."

That all sounds well and good reasoning to not answer the question but the problem is that it doesn't align whatsoever with Tom Brady's history. If Tom Brady truly didn't want to be a distraction then why did he:

1. Appeal his suspension
  2. Appeal his suspension a 2nd time
  3. Share his opinion in the first place
  4. Tom Brady Will 'Pout and Whine' to Get Attention From Gisele Bündchen

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny...who saying attention whore when that's what you've stood here at the hoop from the start

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny...who saying attention whore when that's what you've stood here at the hoop from the start

Can you try saying that in English so I can understand what you are trying to say?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like lemonade from a circus!

But Ice Tea has some seriously great lemonade as well

You like it watered down, cause it sure is weak, One piece of lemon for 100 gallons of ice

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can try to impress others, but you fail miserably when you can't distinguish fact from fiction.

1. Appeal his suspension (Fact...and he won in the 2nd Circuit Court)
  2. Appeal his suspension a 2nd time (False...NFL appealed his win in the 2nd appeals court. Brady did not appeal his win)
  3. Share his opinion in the first place. (False...Please find and post anywhere that Tom Brady voiced his personal opinion publicly about his suspension or his win in the 2nd Circuit Court)
  4. Tom Brady Will 'Pout and Whine' to Get Attention From Gisele Bündchen (False....Tom just has to go home to get attention from his wife and mother of their two children)

You're constantly trolling, but not very good at it. Go back to the Raiders Board.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your defense of tom Brady is not only obsessive but borderline psychotic.

You can try to impress others, but you fail miserably when you can't distinguish fact from fiction.

You are wrong - of course

1. Tom Brady 1st appealed to the League and then he appealed to the Govnent - you might argue against that, but you'd be wrong again.
2. Tom Brady explains why he supports ‘good friend’ Trump
“I like attention from her, so when I’m not getting it I let her know in immature ways, like a young, immature child would,” Brady, 37, tells Man of the World magazine for itsfall cover story.

“You throw fits and you pout and you whine until you get what you want,” he jokes.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly it is succeeding. I already got on idiot Patriots fan deny all of the facts I posted.

Kicked his dick in quite swiftly.

Yeah, ummm, that's not how it works.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your defense of tom Brady is not only obsessive but borderline psychotic.

You are wrong - of course

1. Tom Brady 1st appealed to the League and then he appealed to the Govnent - you might argue against that, but you'd be wrong again.
2. Tom Brady explains why he supports ‘good friend’ Trump
“I like attention from her, so when I’m not getting it I let her know in immature ways, like a young, immature child would,” Brady, 37, tells Man of the World magazine for itsfall cover story.

“You throw fits and you pout and you whine until you get what you want,” he jokes.

Look at the pot Starts a Brady thread and all he does is talk about Brady on a Cam Newton thread. Brady had mindfucked you laddy