• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady - Retirement Party

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that shit more about how those chicks walk down the. runway and represent the clothing and whatnot? There's a bunch of "super models" that aren't actually all that hot. Not that I wouldn't bang their asses, just saying there's way hotter out there IMO.
And I'd start with the one in your avi. Damn, that's one nice pooper shooter.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that shit more about how those chicks walk down the. runway and represent the clothing and whatnot? There's a bunch of "super models" that aren't actually all that hot. Not that I wouldn't bang their asses, just saying there's way hotter out there IMO.
Exactly, tall, long legs, skinny, high cheeks bones etc. I prefer a little meat on bones ,and nice assets

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, even at her peak, I never understood why she was considered the world's hottest model - or if not the hottest, she was at one point the highest paid. No arguing her physical attributes, but I never thought she was even remotely close to being near the top of the top.
got a feeling there's more to being successful in modeling than looks.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got a feeling there's more to being successful in modeling than looks.
Yep, no questioning that. As one other poster already stated, many of the top runway models are far from being the hottest, looks-wise. Hell, some of them look downright scary. So there's obviously more than looks to be in the elite. I'll stick with the good ol' fashioned hotties.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, no questioning that. As one other poster already stated, many of the top runway models are far from being the hottest, looks-wise. Hell, some of them look downright scary. So there's obviously more than looks to be in the elite. I'll stick with the good ol' fashioned hotties.
probably have their own version of the casting couch.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like in life.

It was half What You Know, Half Who you know.

Life lesson I learned as a young adult
not a profession i would won't my daughter to pursue.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard he is still trying to chase down the Ref to dhow him his bloody lip

Watch Brady retiring and then applying to be a NFL referee. Just to show all the other guys what the NFL rules actually are…

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch Brady retiring and then applying to be a NFL referee. Just to show all the other guys what the NFL rules actually are…

Think Lauren Conrad GIF by The Hills

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Brett Favre retired, many sports analysts said that his passing yards would never be broken, there even was a "Top 10 NFL records that will never be broken" show on NFL Network and that was on it. Well, look what happened. It's entirely possible that Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbet will pass Brady's 84,000 passing yards especially with the extra game. Bradshaw at one time was considered the GOAT of QBs, then Montana and many thought then his 40,000 passing yards was astonishing. Brady is considered the GOAT today but in 15 years that will change. If an 80-year-old person thinks Bradshaw is the GOAT, he is not wrong. During that time period in the NFL, Bradshaw was a winner. Same with Montana during his time. Bradshaw, Montana, Elway, P.Manning, Brees, Favre, Brady all was great at what they did, and all played the game differently.

The AFC championship games for years to come with Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Herbert, Jackson will be fun to watch!!! And Watson still has a spot someone whether its AFC or NFC. maybe even Mayfield.
no doubt if they keep changing the rules to favor the passing game.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now to get those hotties to stop putting restraining orders on you