• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady - Retirement Party

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Denver the only team he had a losing record against in the regular season and the playoffs? Funny that Denver owned him in the playoffs except when we had Tebow at quarterback, then he actually stood a chance,

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Brady BS.
Dude just had to jump in to bogart the headlines from tomorrow's 2 title games, which he won't be a part of?
Waiting until sometime next week to announce he's retiring would've somehow been out out of question??

Please...spare us the fucking drama.

Good Riddance.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People could start feeling the same way about Mahomes if he keeps winning titles
That his team got caught cheating in his first super bowl and then it was conditional that the evidence be destroyed...fuck that. Then his OC got caught doing the exact same thing years later in Denver. Of course he also still has a job in the NFL.

Over time, Brady proved he was the best of his era in the current ruleset and all the cheating stuff wasn't what made him a pinpoint accurate QB in the clutch. I'll give him credit as a player but his association with that team will always affect how I look at his accomplishments.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Brady BS.
Dude just had to jump in to bogart the headlines from tomorrow's 2 title games, which he won't be a part of?
Waiting until sometime next week to announce he's retiring would've somehow been out out of question??

Good Riddance.
you really are a sad pheg! you are not the puss at the bottom of a pimple on his ass in light of what he has done and from your mom's basement you feel all big and bad typing this, go back to zelda and pop tarts shitlips

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you really are a sad pheg! you are not the puss at the bottom of a pimple on his ass in light of what he has done and from your mom's basement you feel all big and bad typing this, go back to zelda and pop tarts shitlips
Calm down, Giselle.
Just think...you'll be able to polish his knob a lot more now...and twice as much on weekends, at least until the divorce is final.

:lol:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's a bit nipply up here in the Great White North but cold beer helps with that.

We've got huge protests going on and it's about fucking time. The PM is hiding under his bed like a girlie man. Ottawa is a sea of truckers right now. I'm lovin' it!!!!!!
Could only imagine what it’s like up there! We rang in the new year around -10F around my neck of the woods. Brutal! It’s a frosty 25 right now, but the wind chill makes it feel subzero!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice knowing you.
Angry Fury GIF by Archer

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Brady BS.

Good Riddance.
Do you really think his retiring is going to take any steam off the Championship games? It has no effect on me with those games, and I am looking forward to both. Thinking Rams vs KC

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Denver the only team he had a losing record against in the regular season and the playoffs? Funny that Denver owned him in the playoffs except when we had Tebow at quarterback, then he actually stood a chance,
Yes I think he was like 8-9 vs Denver. Elway was 10-0 vs NE, that was ownage. They never faired well in the high altitude, or South Miami heat

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think his retiring is going to take any steam off the Championship games? It has no effect on me with those games, and I am looking forward to both. Thinking Rams vs KC
No, he is just a sad piece of shit, if tom did it next week he would complain he was taking away from superbowl. If he did it after superbowl he would say he was fragile and wanted all attention on him now, if he did it 3 weeks after superbowl or later he would bitch brady had hurt his team with little time to recover before next season.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he is just a sad piece of shit, if tom did it next week he would complain he was taking away from superbowl. If he did it after superbowl he would say he was fragile and wanted all attention on him now, if he did it 3 weeks after superbowl or later he would bitch brady had hurt his team with little time to recover before next season.
I'm glad he did it pretty quickly after his exit out of playoffs, then drag it out for mos or pull a Lebron James bs, fuck those drama queens, like Aaron this off-season. Ben did too, but it was pretty obvious his last few games