• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Toilet Bowl prediction: Texas upsets Ducks!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Original post by WhiteMamba:

We should be ok. BamaTee is restricted to the shitter.

He would lose his ever lovin mind if he were able to respond to this.

No case can be made out west IMO. We have die hard fans just not near the number that SEC schools, Midwest schools, and the Okys , Nebraskas, and Texas fans.

No shame in that. As I am one of the die hard out here on the West Coast

Why is that? I can't even think why! You really don't know people like you think you do! :L It's a good thing you're a mod! :whistle:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the hell do I get out of here? We have big bowl games coming up. I'll be good/

Said the Alabama tea bagger from a Louisiana jail cell.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a threat cause who really cares but tomorrow is Jan 1 and Sugar Bowl is Jan 2 so if I'm not out by tomorrow morning, please show me where I resign. I'm sure it would break so many hearts but a man's got to do what a man's got to do! I hardly post outside football season anyway and if you think the time fits the crime I want no part anyway. :suds:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5t6h1.jpg

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a threat cause who really cares but tomorrow is Jan 1 and Sugar Bowl is Jan 2 so if I'm not out by tomorrow morning, please show me where I resign. I'm sure it would break so many hearts but a man's got to do what a man's got to do! I hardly post outside football season anyway and if you think the time fits the crime I want no part anyway. :suds:

BT,

The only way they are letting you out is to apologize and admit you were wrong. It's a tough thing to do but you attacked the mods and taking shots at White Mamba was a bad move. Just suck up the pride, show you can be a better man and then they will start listening otherwise they have no reasonable basis to modify your current status.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BT,

The only way they are letting you out is to apologize and admit you were wrong. It's a tough thing to do but you attacked the mods and taking shots at White Mamba was a bad move. Just suck up the pride, show you can be a better man and then they will start listening otherwise they have no reasonable basis to modify your current status.

How do you know so much WT? Several people in here seems to know what is about to happen, going to happen or happened before it does. There were posts in the thread I got exiled in where it was obvious some people knew what was happening but when you read the thread there is no acknowledgement from any of the powers. Just curious!

This is the best I can do when it comes to an apology. BT's apology:

It is obvious I like to challenge other posters, but IMO, with football "Stuff", however, sometimes I carry that too far. Instead of using humor, I sometimes use sarcasm and arrogance, which I will do my best to eliminate. How it is presented is obviously a factor as well. I am sorry for the disruptions in threads that can be directly attributed to me. To all the moderators I do realize your job is not easy and you work overtime to patrol trolling. I also realize this is to try and make SportsHoopla the best sports board on the web! My posts in here were only in response to posts made to me. I hope everything goes both ways, in otherwords, we are ALL working to make it a better board. I am trying to do my best to apologize and as I do I only hope the moderators will exercise equality in all their decisions. That, my friend, does not seem to much to ask. I realize I would probably be on double secret probation and would work hard to improve on the aforementioned qualities. There is only one way to find out and I hope you will afford me that opportunity. Thanks!

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BT,

It's human nature if you have offended, even when you didn't realize it, an apology is always the best course of action. Forgiveness, gratitude and humility are all true signs of good character and others of good character will always respond to those.

Mods,

I have as much reason as anyone on these bds to be angry with BT but I also am a believer in 2nd chances. He stuck it out here in the TB when others have bailed and did do with a pretty decent sense of humor.

This site isn't a democracy and I recognize and respect that but if it were possible I would be in favor of giving him a 2nd chance and allow him to post on the bowl threads tomorrow. I truly think you will see a different poster.

Respectfully,

WT

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks WT! Maybe I'll pull for FSU to only win by a little now! :whistle:

Please tell me that was ok? :suds:

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks WT! Maybe I'll pull for FSU to only win by a little now! :whistle:

Please tell me that was ok? :suds:
I wouldn't expect anything else from a somewhat respectable Bama fan. I will say making Oregon and FSU t-shirts is a little nutty though need to rein it in a tad.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't expect anything else from a somewhat respectable Bama fan. I will say making Oregon and FSU t-shirts is a little nutty though need to rein it in a tad.

Good memory! It was a bonding exercise for me and my then 10 yo daughter! Yea, that's what it was! :rollseyes:

There are many approaches to this type situation. First, I wonder what you did? But I go with the strategy of pulling against our most hated rival and if they lose, great but if they win, good anyway, because they keep the 8 game NC streak going and helps overall SEC bowl records and (The State of Alabama- 5 straight). I will never understand how the other fans can't see that with SEC fans? :noidea: