• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct dear sir.
Were you confused with the Ravens crappy performance against the Steelers today?

:laugh3:

Not really, I have grown used to the Ravens playing crappy football this season. Hopefully, they will be able to right their ship and get back on track. Regardless of which team is dominate, the Ravens and Steelers always play close games. It is what makes their rivalry the best in football.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, accuracy is dependent on knowing what your receivers will do. Brady had a bad game today, absolutely. 1 of 12 on third down is atrocious.

All I have to say is we will wait and see what happens in the playoffs. What has happened so far more or less has matched my projections for the season so far. We will win this division and we will be a playoff contender. I don't care the tiniest bit how bad we look until we get there, but I still believe this team is a contender down the stretch. Until then, I just want to see people get reps and the patriots keep their lead of the division.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a lot of "one play's" that season. To look at the play involving the tuck rule as "one play" is down right silly. Had the play been called correctly, the Raiders would have had position of the ball. What would have happened afterwards? No one knows. Most assume the Raiders would have run the clock down and won the game.

What the posters were talking about earlier is that it has distorted the outcomes and has given Brady a favorable advantage over Manning. You have gone on to claim that that "one play" didn't really matter in the outcome which could be wrong.

I understand all that, but what do you mean about distorting the outcomes?
Are you talking about the scoreboard, cuz that would be wrong in many ways.

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, accuracy is dependent on knowing what your receivers will do. Brady had a bad game today, absolutely. 1 of 12 on third down is atrocious.

All I have to say is we will wait and see what happens in the playoffs. What has happened so far more or less has matched my projections for the season so far. We will win this division and we will be a playoff contender. I don't care the tiniest bit how bad we look until we get there, but I still believe this team is a contender down the stretch. Until then, I just want to see people get reps and the patriots keep their lead of the division.

I agree. It takes most teams a few weeks to gel and get things going. If you can squeeze into the playoffs while your team is playing it's best football. You can take it all home.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, I have grown used to the Ravens playing crappy football this season. Hopefully, they will be able to right their ship and get back on track. Regardless of which team is dominate, the Ravens and Steelers always play close games. It is what makes their rivalry the best in football.

Atta boy. Good answer!

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand all that, but what do you mean about distorting the outcomes?
Are you talking about the scoreboard, cuz that would be wrong in many ways.

Read through the thread again.

There is no reason to be talking about scores on a scoreboard when you're topic is about the greatness of two players.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read through the thread again.

There is no reason to be talking about scores on a scoreboard when you're topic is about the greatness of two players.

I did not bring up the topic of tuck rule or go off topic, someone else did. Was only replying to that.
Anyway, good night to all.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna make excuses Brady hasn't played great this season, but a big part of it is the fact Gronk has been missing until today and all the rookie WR's. Plus Amendola is new and he can't stay healthy. If you don't think that's a big part of Brady's problems your not watching the games. I'm not saying he's been great, but Brady need's a lot of trust in the guys he's throwing too and it's not there yet. Will see what happens in the next 10 week.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning has been great and always has been. Top 3 QB of all time in my book. His playoff success hurts him though.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, my Dolphins are horrible, so I have to resort to other outlets of happiness. Making fun of Tom Brady it is. No TDs against the Jets :dhd:

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pasting this from another thread, there it is all to enjoy!
Discuss.

Manning>Brady

I hope Manning doesn't look at this Forum, I'd hate for him to get a big head or anything.

Manning's forehead is longer than Brady's longest completed pass today.

He would continue to over/underthrow those receivers like he's been doing all season with the Patriots.

They had to. It was "their Super Bowl."

bla bla bla bla

They both sucked and lost today

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pasting this from another thread, there it is all to enjoy!
Discuss.

Lol@ actually creating this thread.

I've been waiting all day for this damn thing!

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's numbers this year

1,708 yards

55%

5.99 YPA

8 TD
5 INT