• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: tOfficial RRSO thread

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...I picked em, (but only one confidence point, Damn it!)

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why Heupel is getting the blame. He doesn't coach the defense. As I said last week, the Sooners were exposed by the Horned Frogs and that the Longhorns running game was going to go off. How is a far superior Texas offense Heupels fault?

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why Heupel is getting the blame. He doesn't coach the defense. As I said last week, the Sooners were exposed by the Horned Frogs and that the Longhorns running game was going to go off. How is a far superior Texas offense Heupels fault?

Uh, the pick six and special teams points weren't given up by the defense. So in all OU's defense didn't play that badly. The Texas offense did what it had to do but it wasn't really that superior.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, the pick six and special teams points weren't given up by the defense. So in all OU's defense didn't play that badly. The Texas offense did what it had to do but it wasn't really that superior.

Don't waste your time.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OU offense only mustered up a TD setup off a kick return. Without that, its highly suspect they even see the endzone the entire game. So yes, the offense was a very REAL problem. Not sure how this is even a debate.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas rushed for over 250 yds and Oklahoma trailed most of the game by two scores. Past the first quarter the Sooners were never in the game, but you are correct. Texas isn't that superior. As a matter of fact, they aren't very good which should tell you something about OU and how they came to be 5-0.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas rushed for over 250 yds and Oklahoma trailed most of the game by two scores. Past the first quarter the Sooners were never in the game, but you are correct. Texas isn't that superior. As a matter of fact, they aren't very good which should tell you something about OU and how they came to be 5-0.

For as many yards as Texas had they should have had more points on offense. OU's offense was not very good coming in no doubt, but the defense hasn't played all that poorly. Just the opposite of what we were expecting at the start of the year.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, at halftime, just had that feeling, you know? I mean it could be one of those weird days... So I went out and bought a lottery ticket. Hey, you never know! Hook'em Horns.!

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh fair weather fans on Facebook.. I posted a rant about how some UT fans are semi retarded being happy about a 1 point win against Iowa fucking state, and now they're talking shit about me being a true Horns fan.:lol:

Uh, two 120 yard runners and two deep bombs by McCoy. Sorry bro, but that's not Heupels fault. It's the defense, maybe that coordinator. You're looking at it all wrong, failing to except that Texas O was too much for them.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For as many yards as Texas had they should have had more points on offense. OU's offense was not very good coming in no doubt, but the defense hasn't played all that poorly. Just the opposite of what we were expecting at the start of the year.

You're right. Texas should have had more points. OU didn't get out coached they just got out played.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. Texas should have had more points. OU didn't get out coached they just got out played.

this

Is texas that much better than notre dame? Probably not. Is OU that much worse than Ole Miss? Probably not. It wasn't OU's day.