• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: tOfficial Nebraska vs. Michigan GDT

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definately agree. I thought scUM would come out swingin but they are on the dam ropes now. Im just glad we were the ones to end the streak.

Very happy over the 1 in 19-1

My wife and most of her family are all MSU grads and fans, going to be a nightmare if we lose to them, for the first time ever no less

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very happy over the 1 in 19-1

My wife and most of her family are all MSU grads and fans, going to be a nightmare if we lose to them, for the first time ever no less

stock up on the booze Lou

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Va Tech is puttin the wood to Miami

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, ya never know, maybe Taylor will be ready to go next week......

I don't think so, I took this pic in Ft Sumner NM yesterday, he's clearly moving on to other ventures

2013-11-08144827.jpg

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard this from a man who is tight with a booster of substance - the booster states that Tito tried punting a locker after the UCLA game so of course the staff doesn't know what to call it...

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I heard this from a man who is tight with a booster of substance - the booster states that Tito tried punting a locker after the UCLA game so of course the staff doesn't know what to call it...

I heard something similar. Tito & Ameer had words and Tito got upset and kicked the locker.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at a gun auction today so I had to record the game just watched the whole thing. Tommy Armstrong IMO played his best game so far this year. The oline did a nice job but hopefully they can get healthy. I thought the front seven did a nice job today and Rose played really well at Mike along with the outside backers Anderson and Santos. Gregory might just be the best DE we've had in awhile at Nebraska and I'm talking since Grant Wistrom and Mike Rucker.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. I am almost worried that he only stays one more year. Over the off season he will beef up and improve as a player, along with the rest of the line, so probably has an even better year.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at a gun auction today so I had to record the game just watched the whole thing. Tommy Armstrong IMO played his best game so far this year. The oline did a nice job but hopefully they can get healthy. I thought the front seven did a nice job today and Rose played really well at Mike along with the outside backers Anderson and Santos. Gregory might just be the best DE we've had in awhile at Nebraska and I'm talking since Grant Wistrom and Mike Rucker.

Wut?

Adam Carriker?
Jay Moore?
P. Allen?

They were all solid defensive ends in recent years. Gregory had a good game, but lets let him continue to play it out on the field before we claim his as good as Rucker and Wistrom.