• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: tOfficial Nebraska vs. Iowa GDT

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo-Pelini-GIF.gif

oh bo being bo I see

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
basically a typical Bo show I guess

buuuut he isss the Husker coach right now

Unfortunately he still is our coach. Shawn Eichorst needs to stop being a dipshit and make a decision publicly about retaining Bo or not. He said he'll make a decision at seasons end, and the last time I checked, the season is over! I think we can all be sure he already made his decision, but since the fans ARE a part of the program, shouldn't they know what that decision is?

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hearing then post game press and seeing beck comments

it sound like they are expecting to be fired and may have had some talk already about performance/record at the end of the year idk just a guess.

But for a coach that says he deserves to be here he sure acted like he was coaching for his Job today...

more bad neb press ugh

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
its been incredible this last week in Missouri. Just had to bust thin ice..going again in a few hours...probably sleeping through games today and waking up around Missouri's kickoff.

Scouted for today also, a couple 100 geese have that pond open and were sitting there basking...it should tick them off in the morning.

Good luck on yer quest fer them geeses sir, good luck to yer Tigers as well.

Have a nice day!

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Unfortunately he still is our coach. Shawn Eichorst needs to stop being a dipshit and make a decision publicly about retaining Bo or not. He said he'll make a decision at seasons end, and the last time I checked, the season is over! I think we can all be sure he already made his decision, but since the fans ARE a part of the program, shouldn't they know what that decision is?

Naw, we don't need to know. Let the fire burn for the moment, it'll put itself out with due time.