• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Masters 2015 Thread

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spieth becomes the first player to go to -19 at the Masters. With 3 holes remaining, can he shoot his age UNDER par??

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never did I expect these scores to be this low.

I picked the winner at -13, but thought only 2 guys would be in double digits.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid's got ice water in his veins. The will to win was strong.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Spieth was brilliant and Phil wasn't too shabby at -14.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid is pretty good. Same ice-water veins as he showed when he made the winning shot to win national championship in college.

Thought Tiger actually played pretty well, seeing he has not played in months. I dont think he's quite done yet, but if he is, you can see he is coming to terms with the thought. I mean, what's to get upset about? Has hundreds of millions of dollars in the bank. He already flies around the world, working on golf courses. He'll probably make another hundred mil in China in the next decade building courses.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I liked about 90% of what I saw from Tiger. To come out in a major and have it in the top 10 in day 2 & 3, after not competing in 1-2 months was impressive. His short game was good, no yippers. His driver was all over the place at times, but so was Phil and even Jordan on a few holes.

He gets confidence from this, but I think he's still bored at regular tournaments.

The question isn't whether Tiger wins another major championship... The question is how much can Jordan improve from this and can he go toe-to-toe with Rory consistently?

Jordan missed 3 putts inside 5' the past 2 days. He could have shot -21 if he doesn't rush over a few shorties.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great tournament by Roes. Always the class act.
Honestly I liked about 90% of what I saw from Tiger. To come out in a major and have it in the top 10 in day 2 & 3, after not competing in 1-2 months was impressive. His short game was good, no yippers. His driver was all over the place at times, but so was Phil and even Jordan on a few holes.

He gets confidence from this, but I think he's still bored at regular tournaments.

The question isn't whether Tiger wins another major championship... The question is how much can Jordan improve from this and can he go toe-to-toe with Rory consistently?

Jordan missed 3 putts inside 5' the past 2 days. He could have shot -21 if he doesn't rush over a few shorties.

He looked really good. I was really impressed with some of his mid iron shots that he stuck.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great finish by Rory. Hopefully this serves as a wake-up call for him and this turns into a legit rivalry.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Spieth bogeys the last hole to lose sole position of the record. Kid obviously isn't clutch." - First Take, tomorrow

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great tournament by Roes. Always the class act.

He looked really good. I was really impressed with some of his mid iron shots that he stuck.

Swing was much smooth and in control with his irons. You saw what he did on some of his bad wood shots. Too quick. He seemed happy and glad to be back. It was good to see him in the mix.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man you seem to say a lot of stupid shit.

"Spieth bogeys the last hole to lose sole position of the record. Kid obviously isn't clutch." - First Take, tomorrow

First take tomorrow? How about first take tonight? After making the finish a big yawn, the least he could have done is run in the last putt.

This was the most boring Masters in history. On the one hand, congrats to the kid for putting on a clinic. Too bad he mentally celebrated early though and tossed away a record that probably would have held for decades. The course was obviously playing very easy this week. 7th and 8th place would have won the tourney most years.

Always good when an American wins and let's hope the kid's the real deal. He was amazing today.

Congrats to him~

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tiger did the same +10. He even admitted it which of course for Tiger is amazing. He did not have to mention his finger injury cause Nance made sure he repeated it a million times. Tiger was/is a product of the steroid era. PGA was slow to react but when they did Tiger has not been a factor since. Coincidence? I think not.