• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will drop out of school after the FSU football season is over.

BOOKMARKET

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even shocked. FSU has circled the wagons and been all in on this punk since day one.

In some way I respect that they protect the student athlete but in this case they picked the wrong horse and definitely didn't know when to back away.

FSU looks terrible. This will be a cloud that hangs over that school for a very long time.

I don't even know why I'm trying here, but here goes anyway...

For a moment, assume that you are of the belief that you don't think Winston raped this girl. That you have looked at every shred of evidence that you could possibly find and also hear a ton of admittedly anecdotal evidence from the campus and people who know this girl, know who the "cleat chasers" are, etc... and have come to the conclusion that this girl was likely jilted or her lawyer auntie, the personal injury attorney, are looking for a big pay day....

What THEN does the rest of this add up to?

Is the crab legs thing stupid and embarrassing? Yes. Something that Winston should be suspended from the football team for? (Especially as it happened in the Spring/Summer) No, he served his suspension while he did his community service for this misdemeanor for the sport which he was playing at the time...

Is the FHRITP incident embarrassing? Yes. ESPECIALLY when you factor in the r*pe accusation it becomes something that he has to know better that HE of all people cannot stand in public and yell something of this nature. So the kid is a boob and obviously does NOT understand the gravity of what is going on around him... Suspend him? Well, whatever, we did for a game.... And it wasn't a patsy game we suspended him for....

Is the autograph thing embarrassing? Meh, at this point its just another "thing"... It is clear that this company has tons of autographs from tons of star college athletes. No accusation of Winston being paid (Though I'm not naive enough to think that he didn't get at the very least a perk or something...), but what do you do here? It isn't like the Gurley situation because no one accused him of taking money... Again, I think because Winston is a boob that this is another black eye whether he did something wrong or not...

Is the Point Shaving thing embarrassing? If found to be true? Yes, but admittedly I don't have all the details on it at this point... I'd like FSU to be more involved in investigating this.

So anyway, the thing is that I could make a similar write up of what someone thinks who believes that Winston DID r*pe the girl and it would be basically what we read here every day from Authority and the Oregon contingent... My point is that it isn't some myopic FSU "Circle the Wagons!!!!" thing. It is a matter of EVERYTHING hinging on issue #1 ....

For my part, this kid has certainly given the University a black eye, but I don't see how we remove him from the team for an accumulation of things unless one of them sticks. I don't like it anymore than most, but I don't see what the reasoning would be to suspend him....

yeodonie said:
Also, the results aren't expected until after the NCG after this latest delay...

My understanding is that results are expected 10 days after the hearing... Is the NCG on December 10th this year?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know why I'm trying here, but here goes anyway...

For a moment, assume that you are of the belief that you don't think Winston raped this girl. That you have looked at every shred of evidence that you could possibly find and also hear a ton of admittedly anecdotal evidence from the campus and people who know this girl, know who the "cleat chasers" are, etc... and have come to the conclusion that this girl was likely jilted or her lawyer auntie, the personal injury attorney, are looking for a big pay day....

What THEN does the rest of this add up to?

Is the crab legs thing stupid and embarrassing? Yes. Something that Winston should be suspended from the football team for? (Especially as it happened in the Spring/Summer) No, he served his suspension while he did his community service for this misdemeanor for the sport which he was playing at the time...

Is the FHRITP incident embarrassing? Yes. ESPECIALLY when you factor in the r*pe accusation it becomes something that he has to know better that HE of all people cannot stand in public and yell something of this nature. So the kid is a boob and obviously does NOT understand the gravity of what is going on around him... Suspend him? Well, whatever, we did for a game.... And it wasn't a patsy game we suspended him for....

Is the autograph thing embarrassing? Meh, at this point its just another "thing"... It is clear that this company has tons of autographs from tons of star college athletes. No accusation of Winston being paid (Though I'm not naive enough to think that he didn't get at the very least a perk or something...), but what do you do here? It isn't like the Gurley situation because no one accused him of taking money... Again, I think because Winston is a boob that this is another black eye whether he did something wrong or not...

Is the Point Shaving thing embarrassing? If found to be true? Yes, but admittedly I don't have all the details on it at this point... I'd like FSU to be more involved in investigating this.

So anyway, the thing is that I could make a similar write up of what someone thinks who believes that Winston DID r*pe the girl and it would be basically what we read here every day from Authority and the Oregon contingent... My point is that it isn't some myopic FSU "Circle the Wagons!!!!" thing. It is a matter of EVERYTHING hinging on issue #1 ....

For my part, this kid has certainly given the University a black eye, but I don't see how we remove him from the team for an accumulation of things unless one of them sticks. I don't like it anymore than most, but I don't see what the reasoning would be to suspend him....

My understanding is that results are expected 10 days after the hearing... Is the NCG on December 10th this year?

What is the evidence behind this "cleat chaser" moniker that all of you FSU fans keep falling back on other than saying "well, its just well known".

Because i have yet to see anything to back up that she was part of any known group that went by that name.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

10 school days, or longer if needed. they go on break before those 10 school days are up, so the clock stops until they come back from break....and then they can go longer if needed to get more evidence...so really, whenever they want to give a verdict

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 school days, or longer if needed. they go on break before those 10 school days are up, so the clock stops until they come back from break....and then they can go longer if needed to get more evidence...so really, whenever they want to give a verdict

I see.... I really hope that the University pushes for a decision before that...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis isn't Marriota with 4.49 speed. He's more like Big Ben as far as good instincts in the pocket and hard to bring down, but with a little more quickness and speed.

The boy has good instincts... ON the football field.

Last edited by a moderator:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the evidence behind this "cleat chaser" moniker that all of you FSU fans keep falling back on other than saying "well, its just well known".

Because i have yet to see anything to back up that she was part of any known group that went by that name.

all it sounds like to me is they are using it to justify a r*pe.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

all it sounds like to me is they are using it to justify a r*pe.

Not going to get into a bunch of crap with either of you, but the moniker of Cleat Chasers is for the sorority house Delta Zeta(Known as DZ) whose members go after baseball and football players only to date. For what purpose other than to say they are dating one of them I have no clue. It is a moniker that they themselves made and use. It was not made by others. There are vines of some of these young women at baseball games, football games, and other places.

Whether this moniker should be used is a fine question, but at the very minimum could you not take 5 seconds and look some info up before stating foolish things? I know it may be more to ask considering the typical posts, but I will ask anyways.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to get into a bunch of crap with either of you, but the moniker of Cleat Chasers is for the sorority house Delta Zeta(Known as DZ) whose members go after baseball and football players only to date. For what purpose other than to say they are dating one of them I have no clue. It is a moniker that they themselves made and use. It was not made by others. There are vines of some of these young women at baseball games, football games, and other places.

Whether this moniker should be used is a fine question, but at the very minimum could you not take 5 seconds and look some info up before stating foolish things? I know it may be more to ask considering the typical posts, but I will ask anyways.

So in other words you don't have any evidence.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in other words you don't have any evidence.

Christ, you see it clear to reconstruct the entire Winston r*pe incident to fit your version of things having ZERO evidence of it, but something clear as day, admitted and well-known that doesn't fit your narrative?

THAT you're skeptical of?

C'mon, you're becoming a caricature of yourself here...

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ, you see it clear to reconstruct the entire Winston r*pe incident to fit your version of things having ZERO evidence of it, but something clear as day, admitted and well-known that doesn't fit your narrative?

THAT you're skeptical of?

C'mon, you're becoming a caricature of yourself here...

At least with the Winston allegation we know sex happened.

I have yet to see one shred of anything that links the accuser to calling herself a cleat chaser.

If something is so clear as day then provide something to back it up sherlock.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least with the Winston allegation we know sex happened.

I have yet to see one shred of anything that links the accuser to calling herself a cleat chaser.

If something is so clear as day then provide something to back it up sherlock.

Geezus, Google "Cleat Chaser Jameis Winston" there Watson.... What is it you need? PROOF that she was a Delta Zeta? PROOF that she hashtagged FSUCleatChasers? I mean, what would be enough for you?

I'll bet you don't know the victim's name either, or what she looks like, because it wasn't in the NYTimes article. Fuckin' A dude, I don't mind discussing all this with you, but you cannot accept things blindly and then get skeptical of facts that are plain as day....

So your fact and the reason you believe Winston raped the girl was because, 'We know they had sex'? That's what you have? Damnit, I've been raping my wife all these years and didn't even know it. :doh:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geezus, Google "Cleat Chaser Jameis Winston" there Watson.... What is it you need? PROOF that she was a Delta Zeta? PROOF that she hashtagged FSUCleatChasers? I mean, what would be enough for you?

I'll bet you don't know the victim's name either, or what she looks like, because it wasn't in the NYTimes article. Fuckin' A dude, I don't mind discussing all this with you, but you cannot accept things blindly and then get skeptical of facts that are plain as day....

So your fact and the reason you believe Winston raped the girl was because, 'We know they had sex'? That's what you have? Damnit, I've been raping my wife all these years and didn't even know it. :doh:

did your wife ever accuse you of r*pe? Not quite the same situation is it? Another failed analogy on your part.

I just googled both things you suggested and see Zero evidence of her proclaiming the things you are stating. Its just heresay stories just like you are doing on here.

Please show me the Facts that are "Plain as day". This is the third time asking.

Otherwise we can assume you have nothing.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did your wife ever accuse you of r*pe? Not quite the same situation is it? Another failed analogy on your part.

I just googled both things you suggested and see Zero evidence of her proclaiming the things you are stating. Its just heresay stories just like you are doing on here.

Please show me the Facts that are "Plain as day". This is the third time asking.

Otherwise we can assume you have nothing.

So if two people have sex and one says it was r*pe, it's r*pe... Got it.

Again, your threshold for proof is a little less stringent when convenient to the argument you are trying to make.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if two people have sex and one says it was r*pe, it's r*pe... Got it.

Again, your threshold for proof is a little less stringent when convenient to the argument you are trying to make.

A lot of times it is r*pe when that happens yes.

r*pe isn't easy to prove in a lot of cases.

If you are claiming that someone has bragged about fucking athletes then that should be fairly easy to prove don't you think ? Yet I have yet to see anything other than someone telling a story.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Authority, do you work? Or do you just troll boards all day and want to prove this theory of yours?

I love many of the college football fans out there just trying to dog FSU saying, "your program is tainted".

While UNC has serious cheating allegations, Notre Dame had cheating allegations. Florida's QB got kicked off the team, then REINSTATED after the girl he "sexually assaulted" came out and said... "Oh actually he didn't assault me".

You do know that MANY chicks out there are all about money and finding an athlete right? Or need attention right?

Not to mention all the BS Ohio St has had in the last decade.. What, do you think Ohio St's program is that much "cleaner" than FSU?

Go to work or go do something man.. geez :L

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Authority, do you work? Or do you just troll boards all day and want to prove this theory of yours?

I love many of the college football fans out there just trying to dog FSU saying, "your program is tainted".

While UNC has serious cheating allegations, Notre Dame had cheating allegations. Florida's QB got kicked off the team, then REINSTATED after the girl he "sexually assaulted" came out and said... "Oh actually he didn't assault me".

You do know that MANY chicks out there are all about money and finding an athlete right? Or need attention right?

Not to mention all the BS Ohio St has had in the last decade.. What, do you think Ohio St's program is that much "cleaner" than FSU?

Go to work or go do something man.. geez :L

Right Now, Hell yes. By miles.

At least Florida took initiative and suspended their QB at first. FSU just keeps on keeping on and lets potential criminals play because all be damn a football game is obviously the most important thing in the world to everyone involved.

Take your own advice and get yourself back to work slick and stop worrying about me.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Florida took initiative and suspended their QB at first.

And what happened idiot? Holy hell you are a bright one.

Authority = misery

Got anything else better to do today besides bash Florida St? Wow man you are a mess.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right Now, Hell yes. By miles.

At least Florida took initiative and suspended their QB at first. FSU just keeps on keeping on and lets potential criminals play because all be damn a football game is obviously the most important thing in the world to everyone involved.

Take your own advice and get yourself back to work slick and stop worrying about me.

I fucking hate this argument. Accusations are just that accusations. You shouldn't do anything until there is substantial evidence to back up that accusation. If you do do something you are getting rid any of due process because the person was already punished. There is only one reason they suspended the QB at UF and that was a PR move.

Also, the whole let's potential criminals play bullshit is messed up. Anyone is a potential criminal. Having someone accuse you of something does not raise that potential.