• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignoring the OP's retarded couple of sentences I'd say a big part of the reason is because he's become the face of a program that has been down for awhile. He's winning games for a program people want to see become good again. A program that people watch on TV a lot. It certainly was part of the reason Te'o finished second in Heisman voting and one can make the argument a part of the reason Alabama's Richardson won it was because Bama is a blue blood that should have a Heisman winner, even though another player may have exemplified Heisman characteristics better.

No one watches NIU play, hell I think most people want to see them lose because they're busting up the BCS.
I bet most of the Heisman trust hates the way Heisman Trophy winner Manziel has conducted himself, no way they'd put him in the most elite company of Archie Manning.
Petty hasn't had a Heisman moment (that the country has witnessed at least). Plus Baylor just won a Heisman which I also think hurts him.

In conclusion, I think the Heisman Trophy has become a joke, it's award based on different characteristics every year so I have no idea what one truly needs to do to win it.

tl;dr (Jeez I'm high as balls)

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is better at raping than the other candidates.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are they more important to their teams? You think FSU would be undefeated without him?

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Murray for Heisman

Right behind; CJ Mosely, Johnny Manziel, Jace Amaro, Jordan Lynch

All players carrying their team, lighting up the stat sheet, and play football like gladiators.

Also want to give a shout out to Brandon Cooks and Diane Bucannon of the PAC12. Grown ass men

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Murray for Heisman

Right behind; CJ Mosely, Johnny Manziel, Jace Amaro, Jordan Lynch

All players carrying their team, lighting up the stat sheet, and play football like gladiators.

Also want to give a shout out to Brandon Cooks and Diane Bucannon of the PAC12. Grown ass men

Is that someone's mom or something?

Murray isn't doing anywhere near enough either.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need several things to win the Heisman:

Media attention on your program
A winning record
Godly stats
a Heisman moment

So far of all the candidates, only Winston has ALL of these. Manziel really doesn't have a Heisman moment this year, he's just been consistent.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ncf_a_williams_200.jpg

Boston College's Andre Williams closing in on 2,000-yard season - NFL.com

Earl Campbell's thighs had a kid and this is that kid all grown up trucking Dudes.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jlesho09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at thinking Ohio State isn't in the NC discussion. Don't be such a fucking dumbass.

Sorry I hurt your feelings little girl. Try not to kill yourself when O-cry-o State gets jumped by Baylor.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I hurt your feelings little girl. Try not to kill yourself when O-cry-o State gets jumped by Baylor.

Is it possible to be a bigger douchebag? I like fsu due to a buddy being a big fan, but Johnny-come-lately's like you are making it hard.

jlesho09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it possible to be a bigger douchebag? I like fsu due to a buddy being a big fan, but Johnny-come-lately's like you are making it hard.

Johnny-come-lately??? You don't know anything about me or how long I've been a fan.

I'll admit that I got a bit too defensive, so sorry, but I don't take being called a fucking dumbass well. I actually don't even dislike OSU all that much (my sister actually goes there). I'll admit that I was out of line though.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny-come-lately??? You don't know anything about me or how long I've been a fan.

I'll admit that I got a bit too defensive, so sorry, but I don't take being called a fucking dumbass well. I actually don't even dislike OSU all that much (my sister actually goes there). I'll admit that I was out of line though.

When you say things like "This is why OSU isn't in the NC discussion" when A. we clearly are and B. we have a better resume than Baylor, the only other team really in the discussion, then you bear being called out for it.

jlesho09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you say things like "This is why OSU isn't in the NC discussion" when A. we clearly are and B. we have a better resume than Baylor, the only other team really in the discussion, then you bear being called out for it.

The point disparity between No. 1-2 and No. 3-4 is just so huge that it would take something crazy for one of them to make it. FSU has a relatively easy road, and I'm not a big believer in Auburn just yet, so the NC is FSU/Bama's to lose imo. Also, OSU might have a better resume now, but if both teams make it through undefeated then there would be a legitimate debate. I'm actually not a big believer in Baylor either, I was just being an asshole before.

I think we can at least agree that its unfortunate that the playoff system can't start this year...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You DON'T have a better resume.....you homers kill me.

BAYLOR has beaten a top 10 team. tOSU has not, and probably will not all season. Baylor plays their second top 10 team this week. If they win that, they'll have 2 wins against the top 10. tOSU ZERO.

I don't understand how this is even a debate.