• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funshirts-why-so-serious.jpg

If you're going to lump all cops into a category because of some transgressions of their peers then its fair to do the same to defense attorneys. Also, I'm not taking anything discussing the law on a sports message board too seriously and you probably shouldn't either, Perry Mason. :suds:

big picture is big

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The TPD as a whole has been investigated and sued numerous times. THe DEPARTMENT not just individual cops. By the way nice job assuming. I have cops in my family and respect the job. Quit being a troll. If you had any knowledge of the TPD you would understand that they are ALWAYS under fire for excessive force, over charging, corruption, and so on. As the saying goes. 1 bad apple ruins the bunch. If the TPD would like to clean up its image then remove the bad apples.

Not taking it seriously just people immediately assume guilt on the accused. Even if the named accused on the incident form is Unkown Unkown. Kind of odd.
I'm not assuming he's guilty. But you seem to assume their is police corruption somehow involved in this. I'm also not trolling. I was poking fun at the profession of criminal defense. But apparently this is a hot button issue for you, so I'll leave you to your jimmies.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not assuming he's guilty. But you seem to assume their is police corruption somehow involved in this. I'm also not trolling. I was poking fun at the profession of criminal defense. But apparently this is a hot button issue for you, so I'll leave you to your jimmies.

Well let's look at what they have charged other FSU football players with. Travis Johnson in 2003 was charged with the same charge, indicted, and taken to trial. The jury of ALL WOMEN found him not guilty in less than 30 minutes. Too bad the damage was already done to him. THen there is Greg Dent this year who was charged with it. The girl that made the complaint stated that he and her were sexual partners, but that night she did not feel like it. She even stated there was no penetration and no force, but yet he was charged with the same charge as Winston is alleged to have committed. Dent was kicked off the team and is out on bond.

The TPD has had issues with athletes which is no big deal. That is probably common at most college towns. But the way that they also have treated the general public and the suits from that brings TPD to the forefront in the way as a department it conducts itself.

Make fun of defense attorneys all you like. I do too when the attorney is known to have a shady past. Jansen does not have a shady past.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see where your goin, but it happened in 2012 right??

So for that reason I have to say Urban, for the fact they were bowl banned last year. He planned this shit :suspicious:

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's look at what they have charged other FSU football players with. Travis Johnson in 2003 was charged with the same charge, indicted, and taken to trial. The jury of ALL WOMEN found him not guilty in less than 30 minutes. Too bad the damage was already done to him. THen there is Greg Dent this year who was charged with it. The girl that made the complaint stated that he and her were sexual partners, but that night she did not feel like it. She even stated there was no penetration and no force, but yet he was charged with the same charge as Winston is alleged to have committed. Dent was kicked off the team and is out on bond.

The TPD has had issues with athletes which is no big deal. That is probably common at most college towns. But the way that they also have treated the general public and the suits from that brings TPD to the forefront in the way as a department it conducts itself.

Make fun of defense attorneys all you like. I do too when the attorney is known to have a shady past. Jansen does not have a shady past.
You know this is a satirical thread right?
percy_s_jimmies_got_rustled_by_atalonbyanyothername-d5iaxoj.png

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOT, I went with Urbs. He wants his boys to get a shot and he has residual animosity for FSU. How do Buckeyes feel with Urbie still having some emotional investment in Florida? derp

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big picture is big

I remember reading in a thread months ago that there was a way to have large pictures autoresize to a smaller footprint, but I cannot find that thread. I know it was relatively simple, but so is my memory. Anyone know the method?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know this is a satirical thread right?
percy_s_jimmies_got_rustled_by_atalonbyanyothername-d5iaxoj.png

Still a really lame threab. but if you want the best conspiracy theory I have heard it.

The police officer Name on the bottom of the Incident report had recently moved to Gadsen, AL with the help of a booster of AL.

Then there is the one that a Tampa lawyer is representing the alleged victim and he is a large Booster for the University of Florida.

To be honest there is no conspiracy of any kind.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a really lame threab. but if you want the best conspiracy theory I have heard it.

The police officer Name on the bottom of the Incident report had recently moved to Gadsen, AL with the help of a booster of AL.

Then there is the one that a Tampa lawyer is representing the alleged victim and he is a large Booster for the University of Florida.

To be honest there is no conspiracy of any kind.
Thats why the OP got 'thumb'd' in the shorts!

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis Winston is a golden god

Jesus he is so good. I really hope he wasn't involved in that sexual assault thing. Kid is fun as hell to watch.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he always gives credit to his teammates and I do as well. He's a beast but he is fortunate to have a veteran offensive line, but he does make the plays to make them go.

I will say it before the "he's arrogant and cocky rants" begin.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on pace for 500 yards and 5 TD today. only 1 incompletion so far

jameis-winston.jpg

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah in one half? Not bad.

They actually have a defense so unlike Johnny, Winston doesn't play all game.

Yeah he got pulled early, but still had 28 attempts. 2 TDs and 1 INT. But wait he did have 4 yards rushing on 3 carries. That's huge numbers.

Manziel was 6 of 6, for 94 yards, and 3 TDs in just over a quarter against Rice, but you didn't see anyone claiming that he was a golden god.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he got pulled early, but still had 28 attempts. 2 TDs and 1 INT. But wait he did have 4 yards rushing on 3 carries. That's huge numbers.

Manziel was 6 of 6, for 94 yards, and 3 TDs in just over a quarter against Rice, but you didn't see anyone claiming that he was a golden god.

6 of 8 sorry for the typo

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...Winston is done for the day, after 1 half. I'm sure Manziel will get a full game's worth of work though...pad those stats...

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...Winston is done for the day, after 1 half. I'm sure Manziel will get a full game's worth of work though...pad those stats...

Johnny can't sit down. A&M defense is a joke. They would have at least 4 maybe 5 losses if it wasn't for Johnny and his offensive numbers.