• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow just when you thought FSU fans couldn't get more disgusting in their victim blaming and defense of these criminals simply because they play football....

So gross

Who is blaming the victim? What criminals am I defending that have actually been charged? The only one you have is Jameis stealing crab legs and no one is defending that. Go back into your basement and let your neckbeard grow more.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove it then

No. All it does is prove she has bruises. It does not prove how they got their. It's amazing that you hate FSU so much you can't even use logic correctly. All a picture of bruises proves is that there are bruises. An accusation does not prove anything. All it does is give a suspect. There are many ways for bruises to get on people.

Are you really this naive ?

You are in complete denial. The lack of integrity of your program has you completely in its trance.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU, and many of their fans, have been absolutely shameless about this entire thing. I can still remember early on when FSU fans were denying any contact, then it moved to they had sex but she was a 'cleat chasing' gal pal of Winston who got pissed when he wouldn't dump his girlfriend, after that it moved to she was ashamed of having had sex with a black boy (even though her boyfriend at the time was black and her parents knew it) so she claimed r*pe......Now, they're down to 'prove it'.

Anytime you see the goalposts move like that....be suspicious and unnerved.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is blaming the victim? What criminals am I defending that have actually been charged? The only one you have is Jameis stealing crab legs and no one is defending that. Go back into your basement and let your neckbeard grow more.

Wrong Duck. I am the one that let's the neck beard grow on occasion.

Yeo be a clean cut Marine.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really this naive ?

You are in complete denial. The lack of integrity of your program has you completely in its trance.

Looks like you can't prove anything and so you resort to name calling and insults. I've done nothing but give you facts and state that football players and humans deserve due process and shouldn't be punished for accusations. You state your opinion as fact and attack me and these football players and FSU because you don't like them.

And just to turn this around a little, I bet you think Newton should've been suspended for games while he was being investigated?

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU, and many of their fans, have been absolutely shameless about this entire thing. I can still remember early on when FSU fans were denying any contact, then it moved to they had sex but she was a 'cleat chasing' gal pal of Winston who got pissed when he wouldn't dump his girlfriend, after that it moved to she was ashamed of having had sex with a black boy (even though her boyfriend at the time was black and her parents knew it) so she claimed r*pe......Now, they're down to 'prove it'.

Anytime you see the goalposts move like that....be suspicious and unnerved.

Some of fans have been complete assholes, however, FSU's stance has always been prove it and I always said to wait and get the facts on things. I may have thrown those out as possibilities in the Winston case, but I never stated them as facts. The goalposts for FSU hasn't moved so there is nothing to be suspicious or unnerved about.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hipster-with-neckbeard-david-wygant-300x199.jpg

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of fans have been complete assholes, however, FSU's stance has always been prove it and I always said to wait and get the facts on things. I may have thrown those out as possibilities in the Winston case, but I never stated them as facts. The goalposts for FSU hasn't moved so there is nothing to be suspicious or unnerved about.

Ha. Prove it. :yahoo:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes right down to it the truth is FSU has shit away their credibility, respectability and image for 2 seasons of football. After this season Jameis will be gone, but his DNA stains will still be all over FSU. So, a short term gain on the field is gonna result in a long term loss that the primary party involved won't be effected by directly. FSU, their fans, students and alumni are gonna be left stomping a flaming bag of Winston's shit while he runs down the street.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you can't prove anything and so you resort to name calling and insults. I've done nothing but give you facts and state that football players and humans deserve due process and shouldn't be punished for accusations. You state your opinion as fact and attack me and these football players and FSU because you don't like them.

And just to turn this around a little, I bet you think Newton should've been suspended for games while he was being investigated?

What name did I call you? HOw did I insult you?

Seems like you are way over sensitive here.

still in complete awe of your denial and naivete. I guess when your team has been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons this is how you become.

at least with the Newton situation there wasn't any pictures to associate with the accusations. even then, he was suspended for at least a day.

Last edited by a moderator:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove what exactly? That this has been FSU's policy for decades now?

I was mocking the reiteration of the retort.

FSU saying 'prove it' when them and their supporters corrupted the process from the start via inaction, slut shaming and obfuscation is a joke. There was never a fair investigation and now there never can be. - That's on FSU, the TPD and the culture in Tallahassee.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FSU saying 'prove it' when them and their supporters corrupted the process from the start via inaction, slut shaming and obfuscation is a joke. There was never a fair investigation and now there never can be. - That's on FSU, the TPD and the culture in Tallahassee.

Well said.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you elaborate on the bold. I am confused about the "culture" in Tallahassee. Would that be the one where guys are kicked off the team once charged? 8 guys in 4 years. Which goes in line with their policy. Or your perception that they purposely protected a kid who had NEVER TAKEN A SNAP in college?

One is based on history, school policy, and same results. The other is based upon an opinion of some people.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you elaborate on the bold. I am confused about the "culture" in Tallahassee. Would that be the one where guys are kicked off the team once charged? 8 guys in 4 years. Which goes in line with their policy. Or your perception that they purposely protected a kid who had NEVER TAKEN A SNAP in college?

One is based on history, school policy, and same results. The other is based upon an opinion of some people.

That would be guys like you who come in here with an assumingly straight face and argue this was handled appropriately. - BTW, it doesn't matter what you've done in the past, if you don't hold people accountable in a case like this all that goes out the window.

Ask Penn State fans.....

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you would be terrible prosecutors

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its probably the one where players are sat ONLY if they are charged......or if they stand up on a table and yell FHRITP!.

Speaking of FHRITP, it boggles my mind the lack of intellect it takes for someone to do that.