• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NUance

my lysdexia is actign up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah. All these things are what I've been thinking. The guy blew off some steam. Got hot over something or other. Stormed off the field. He comes from a Husker family. (Jay Moore) No way he's going to transfer. So I guess the sky is actually not falling in.

/Rivals board: Those guys are retards. I don't even glance at that place. Lest I become stupider for it.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like anyone who has played organized sports has stormed off the field once or twice. I've done it. I had a blow out tantrum once, I was throwing shit and cussing at the coaches.. They knew it wasn't personal and that I was just blowing off steam. Came back next day like nothing happened.

There's always one or two guys who fuckin piss you off and one day you have just had enough and you explode. I've seen it so many times.

I just think these kids who are overreacting are a bunch of pencil neck pansies who've never played sports and don't get it.

NUance

my lysdexia is actign up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll bet his family talks to him tonight. And this whole thing blows over by tomorrow.

Then we Husker fans will need to find some other insignificant calamity to freak out over.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you anything the word transfer was never uttered, but since we just had an O Linemen leave the team, people are going to immediately assume he's following suit and cry wolf.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet his family talks to him tonight. And this whole thing blows over by tomorrow.

Then we Husker fans will need to find some other insignificant calamity to freak out over.

:nod: yep.

It's too bad this got out, because it will just be a completely unnecessary distraction caused by someone who clearly should not be allowed around the program leaking info.

NUance

my lysdexia is actign up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
On a diff't note, the BTN guys were really talking Vincent Valentine up tonight on the BTN NU Preview show. I wonder if it's because VV is the real deal. Or just b/c he is bigger than anyone else on the field?

/I think VV may be the next great NU D-lineman. Or at least I'm hoping so.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMNIT I MISSED IT.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: i know, brasky

VV could very well be that. I like k williams too. Avery Moss might be a great bookend to mcmullen too..

Oh thats a full line of future all stars :eek:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching this abomination of a game on BTN.

I'll watch ameer's return and then change it.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i watched the OSU game and the preview show tonight...it's getting me in the mood for some football. the only thing that sucks with these night practices is that i'm not at work so i can't sneak over to watch :L

Status
Not open for further replies.