• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would but viewing albums is disabled

Oh, I thought they were still there if we had them originally. It was there a couple months ago. It was a nice pic for an avy too.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2012_Land_Rover_Defender_110_Twisted_004_6297.jpg
Wooow.

That looks fucking tits.

The Top Gear guys would have a blast with that thing.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, how much?

Not as much as you would think from LR, these Defenders can't be imported into the US unless its at least 25yrs old. Which makes the market in the States unreal for them. Im having one restored ground up for a base price of 32K, mine will end up at about 40 when its all said and done. A guy I know had one done just to sell when he got back to the US, he cleared almost 15K profit

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there was no flame up here though? Isn't that usually a key component

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching this Wisconsin spring game. They don't even compare to us.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching this Wisconsin spring game. They don't even compare to us.

Until they stop bending us over every year, I'll agree with you they don't even compare to us.....

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Until they stop bending us over every year, I'll agree with you they don't even compare to us.....

Ya, I was thinkin' that same exact thing.

What was the score of that last meeting? Ye, it was a meeting, we sure as hell didn't make a game of it.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I was thinkin' that same exact thing.

What was the score of that last meeting? Ye, it was a meeting, we sure as hell didn't make a game of it.

Yeah, when we had such a bad run against Texas, at least those games were all close and could of went either way.....

In three games against Wisky, we've been blown out twice, once in the B1G championship game, and we won a close game at home......

Not sure watching each spring game and proclaiming Nebraska >>>>>>> Wisconsin is gonna play.......

I guess I just honestly don't understand why so many Husker fans think Wisky is shit, and will return to shit???

Nebraska was shit before Devaney......Wisconsin was shit before Alvarez......there are so many parallels to both programs......why everyone thinks that because Wisconsin was shit 40 of the past 50 years they will revert to that when their past 10 years proves otherwise and I just don't see this impending downward arc that apparently everyone else see's coming to Wisconsin.......if their past 10 years is comparable to what Nebraska did in it's first 10 years of bringing a program out of nothing, we might be in for many more ass kickings from the likes of Wisconsin than any of us would like to see......

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also beat them once

"In three games against Wisky, we've been blown out twice, once in the B1G championship game, and we won a close game at home......"

I know....:D

My point still stands though......

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just tryin ta make it not as bad as tejas

We beat Texas in the 99 Big XII Championship game after they beat us in a close game in Lincoln that year......

Our on field performance against Wisconsin in three meetings should make even the dumbest of Husker fans take a chill pill on talking shit on Wisconsin for a little bit......especially trying to find meaning from spring practices that happen to be televised........

My point is even though Texas was our daddy for the years ending the Big XII, the games were always close, ie they were evenly matched teams, and them assholes in orange always seemed to have our number......

That's vastly different then our first 3 games against Wisconsin, so chill Husker nation on berating Wisconsin until we tilt that table a little bit to at least level.......

Status
Not open for further replies.