• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Tofficial:Giants vs steelers game thread

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great work Face...now becoming the norm!

I saw the replay on NFLNetwork yesterday...I echo your thoughts...was really pleased to see JJ make a couple of plays...I'm still jittery about the OLBs, but the inside guys are going to be fine...for the 1st time I got the see what all the fuss has been about with Wheaton.

I know it was just a preseason game, but he A.B. and Moore , coupled with Heath, Archer & Bell/Blount are clearly a serious upgrade to what Ben has had to work with in a long time...the big kid Bryant will settle down and be okay, J.Brown will round out the WR...Moye and DHB are not likely to make it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see some of you back in here... Was starting to get a little discouraged with posting because there wasn't anyone to talk to!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...I've been in the golf forum (my other vice...lol) a bit lately...I think we'll have a strong contingent once the season starts.

I look forward to every season, but with so much youth in key roles...I'm really excited for the start of this one.

Not Steeler related but I saw about half a Qtr of the Browns game and JM looked better than I thought he might...I still see them struggling on OFC w/o Gordon, but I can see why LeBeau was paying him the complements...he's not real fast, but he's quick and shifty...also smart enough to slide.

Back on the Steelers...teams are definitely going to have to game plan for Archer. And the DEF seems to be a lot like I thought they might...playmakers all over the field...really glad V. Williams got some action...with all the talk about Shazier I'm sure he was feeling a little like the forgotten man but he was ready to play...LeBeau will have a role for him.