• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Eastern Conference Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than bandwagoning like Wiggy & Shane:

1) Being a Thunder fan until Lebron goes back to Cleveland.

2) Being a Heat fan while Lebron was there, then jumping ship to Cleveland when Lebron left Miami.

:fify:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67: Wiggy just gave your franchise great fortunes. Anytime Wiggy praises a franchise and their moves, they turn to shit or bound to go down that route - Bucks, 76ers, etc..

He says our franchises are fucked. So I'm actually excited about the Heat's future.

:yes:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we're almost 3 years from our last title, and two years from our last Final's appearance. If the Heat have choked, I wonder what we'll call this year's disaster that the Cavs are about to experience. Don't worry Wiggy, when the Cavs lose in the Finals, I'll try to help you find tickets to San Antonio or Oakland since you mentioned wanting to go to the championship parade.

imo THIS man has just won the man of the year award...

imagine going out of his way to help this little guy to experience what WINNING a title feels like. imo you CAN'T get any more humanitarian than this...

you're a good Joe there, Heatles...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imo THIS man has just won the man of the year award...

imagine going out of his way to help this little guy to experience what WINNING a title feels like. imo you CAN'T get any more humanitarian than this...

you're a good Joe there, Heatles...

God Bless Heatles. The Hoops very own Make-A-Wish foundation.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not going passed 5 games.

As flawed as the Cavs can be, they have way to much individual talent to lose to an upstart.
i rememeber one year when we really saw the Thunder coming on when they pushed the Lakeres to 6 in teh first round-- a very very young RW- and durant too of course....was a lot of fun- but your right- that Lakers team- or a team like the Cavs- will simply outclass an upstart....especially in that playoff environment.

The playoffs are so much different than the regular season- and lets face it- the CAvs roster and players are mostly to a man better suited for the playoffs....

I just cant wait for the playoffs to start...its gonna be a lot of fun....

if you are the Cavs- what do you do with that last game against Detroit? Sit everyone? or try and win? - if you win and beat them you probably play them--- its an interesting question.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have really thought the Celtics were a good young up and coming team since seeing them in the playoffs last year. They have a GREAT coach- a ton of depth- and - surprisingly- the most prolific scoring offense in the East....they are gonna have some solid cap room- and atop 5 pick in the offseason too- i like them a lot.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i rememeber one year when we really saw the Thunder coming on when they pushed the Lakeres to 6 in teh first round-- a very very young RW- and durant too of course....was a lot of fun- but your right- that Lakers team- or a team like the Cavs- will simply outclass an upstart....especially in that playoff environment.

The playoffs are so much different than the regular season- and lets face it- the CAvs roster and players are mostly to a man better suited for the playoffs....

I just cant wait for the playoffs to start...its gonna be a lot of fun....

if you are the Cavs- what do you do with that last game against Detroit? Sit everyone? or try and win? - if you win and beat them you probably play them--- its an interesting question.

Nothing to gain.

So, sit everyone.

Don't risk a stupid injury.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gotta say- as long as you are rooting against the CAvs...i guess ill root against the Lakers in the lotto....56% chance of keeping your pick...can say i have never seen a scenario in the draft that was more feast-or-famine....either A. adding a potential franchise changer or B. ZIPPO......my my....the lotto drawing is gonna be FUN FUN FUN.
And the ironic thing here is your team has ended up with exactly that more times than not when in the same situation. SMH.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers are tough....have one of the best players in the league in his prime- a good coach, and good management....i give them plenty or respect. Indiana is a very difficult place to win as well. The East is pretty decent from top to bottom this year--- besides the strike shortened year- this is the first year in a LONG LONGL ONG time that the entire East that makes the playoffs will be over .500.

Its gonna be a really fun playoffs....gotta say... im sure glad to be on the cusp of watching my team compete for a 'ship rather than waiting for the lotto!

I agree. Indiana also plays solid defense. They don't have good offensive sets though

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* goes to buy WNBA Season tickets because the Clippers curse has returned*

:pout:

I would wish you would have a title because you're one o' the coolest posters here, but then i'd have to remember it's the friggin' Clippers...

couldn't you follow another team? at LEAST for a little while...?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have really thought the Celtics were a good young up and coming team since seeing them in the playoffs last year. They have a GREAT coach- a ton of depth- and - surprisingly- the most prolific scoring offense in the East....they are gonna have some solid cap room- and atop 5 pick in the offseason too- i like them a lot.

In short, @Wamu, Wiggy just fucked the Celtics.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to gain.

So, sit everyone.

Don't risk a stupid injury.
with the Hawks really fighting and that game in Atlanta--- and then the last game against Detroit--- the Cavs will probably- as long as i think they are smart and sit everyone- lose their last 4.....

I think they are happy the Hawks are inthe 3 seed and dont have to see them till the ECF....them or Toronto obviously.

its just crazy...last June it just seemed SOOOO long until the playoffs got here....this regular season has been fun but its just DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGING on at this point. Lets get to the REAL season!

LeBron is going to put on a show for all to see. That much i can guarantee you. I will GUARANTEE you that LeBron's legacy defining moment is yet to come--- to me- anyway- Jordans push off of Russell- Kobe's INSANE offensive rebounding even though his shot was not falling and his determintion to win his last title- are what i rememeber most of those 2 guys last title games.

That moment for LeBron? We havent seen it yet. Get your popcorn ready.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we're almost 3 years from our last title, and two years from our last Final's appearance. If the Heat have choked, I wonder what we'll call this year's disaster that the Cavs are about to experience. Don't worry Wiggy, when the Cavs lose in the Finals, I'll try to help you find tickets to San Antonio or Oakland since you mentioned wanting to go to the championship parade.
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.