• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Eastern Conference Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't think so...?

course maybe i'm simply going off what they did to the Cavs last game...:lol:

They've been eliminated from playoff contention... gone fishing

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think the playoffs could be interesting this year. So have you printed up your Cavs 2016 Champions t shirts yet?
well, seems you AND Hurricane are suffering a tad from rectal/cranial inversion today...

WILL agree this thread's full of laughs, though. the vast majority are aimed in YOUR general direction, though...:lol:
do you ever stop to smell the roses and realize the irony of a Lakers fan trying to ridicule a Cavs fan? I mean seriously dude....you keep on embarrassing yourself.

"We used to be good"

whoop-D-doo...lol :pound:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My upset i'm going to call is.. Pacers over toronto. Just don't trust toronto yet

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you ever stop to smell the roses and realize the irony of a Lakers fan trying to ridicule a Cavs fan? I mean seriously dude...I keep on embarrassing myself.

"We used to be good"

we've NEVER done a damn thing but hey, we have a good season record...

DO try not to continue embarrassing yourself...:pound::pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we've NEVER done a damn thing but hey, we have a good season record...

DO try not to continue embarrassing yourself...:pound::pound:
hey i get it- with the Lakers having the worst year in the history of their franchise LAST year- only to once again- have the worst year in the franchises history THIS year (gotta say- TOUGH to do)- you are looking for a rooting interest....if you want to root against the Cavs so much the better....

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen anyone here giving them much of a chance...

as the second seed you'd THINK they'd get a little more respect...

Paul george alone if he's on he could give them a chance every game. Not to mention myles turner is a solid player, also Monta ellis can score at will like he did with the warriors, mavs, bucks

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey i get it- with the Lakers having the worst year in the history of their franchise LAST year- only to once again- have the worst year in the franchises history THIS year (gotta say- TOUGH to do)- you are looking for a rooting interest....if you want to root against the Cavs so much the better....

hey, I get it. as someone who switches his jersey to the best flavor at the drop of a dime I can see why you have your self-esteem tied up into this. it is what it is...

I mean I've never switched an allegiance. always thought that scored more points than following the "best thing going", but hey, that's just me...

AM glad I have your permission to root against the Cavs, though. I mean, I was gonna do it ANYWAYS, but having you give your blessing makes me feel SOOOO much better about it...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul george alone if he's on he could give them a chance every game. Not to mention myles turner is a solid player, also Monta ellis can score at will like he did with the warriors, mavs, bucks
Pacers are tough....have one of the best players in the league in his prime- a good coach, and good management....i give them plenty or respect. Indiana is a very difficult place to win as well. The East is pretty decent from top to bottom this year--- besides the strike shortened year- this is the first year in a LONG LONGL ONG time that the entire East that makes the playoffs will be over .500.

Its gonna be a really fun playoffs....gotta say... im sure glad to be on the cusp of watching my team compete for a 'ship rather than waiting for the lotto!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, I get it. as someone who switches his jersey to the best flavor at the drop of a dime I can see why you have your self-esteem tied up into this. it is what it is...

I mean I've never switched an allegiance. always thought that scored more points than following the "best thing going", but hey, that's just me...

AM glad I have your permission to root against the Cavs, though. I mean, I was gonna do it ANYWAYS, but having you give your blessing makes me feel SOOOO much better about it...
i gotta say- as long as you are rooting against the CAvs...i guess ill root against the Lakers in the lotto....56% chance of keeping your pick...can say i have never seen a scenario in the draft that was more feast-or-famine....either A. adding a potential franchise changer or B. ZIPPO......my my....the lotto drawing is gonna be FUN FUN FUN.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you ever stop to smell the roses and realize the irony of a Lakers fan trying to ridicule a Cavs fan? I mean seriously dude....you keep on embarrassing yourself.

"We used to be good"

No, we say "We used to be NBA champions"

And you say......?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gotta say- as long as you are rooting against the CAvs...i guess ill root against the Lakers in the lotto....56% chance of keeping your pick...can say i have never seen a scenario in the draft that was more feast-or-famine....either A. adding a potential franchise changer or B. ZIPPO......my my....the lotto drawing is gonna be FUN FUN FUN.

hell, go for yours. you have MY permission on that one...:lol:

as someone who's team is regularly featured on it though I must say you'd quite possibly some valuable insight on the matter. do feel free to submit it if you feel the itch to do so...

but hey, guess you can consider that fun though. maybe not as fun as your disappearing acts when the Cavs drop a game/series/shot at a title, but to each his own, I suppose...:heh:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its gonna be a really fun playoffs....gotta say... im sure glad to be on the cusp of watching my team compete for a 'ship rather than waiting for the lotto!

When did you become a Warriors fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.