• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Atlanta Falcons ongoing thread

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow after that game, It's time to abandon ship. Jackson, Osi, and Tony G should definitely be on the trading block. Is there anyone else i'm forgetting?

I think we should keep Jackson and Osi. Yeah, Matt Ryan had a bad game (he had a similar game against Arizona last season as well), but the main reason this team sucks this year is because our offensive line sucks and we have no pass rush. As of the current standings, I estimate we are going to get a top ten pick this year. Now, if we trade up, we could get Clowney, but I would be satisfied with another good one, such as Michael Sam. And then in free agency, we could beef up the O-line maybe? It all depends on what we can afford really.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to fire Mike Smith, I said it years ago and still stand by it, hate him.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, what's with Ryan and the Cardinals? He had a bad game against them last season too.

Matt got hit on nearly play. He had maybe 2 seconds to throw on good downs. And the idiots kept calling deep pass plays. 6 yards on 11 carries? The defense was just pinning back their ears and coming on every play. I am telling you guys that Ryan is going to get hurt unless they start calling plays where he can get rid of the ball quickly.

Whoever is calling our plays needs to be gone yesterday. That was pitiful.

DL stinks. Our secondary can't cover people all day long.

The only good players we have on this team right now are Ryan and the kicker. That's about it. Everybody else sucks.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to fire Mike Smith, I said it years ago and still stand by it, hate him.

but get who?
We made it to the NFC CG last yr so give him another yr or so. He isn't Jim Mora or Petrino thank god. Just isn't Dan Reeves either.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only 8 coaches in the league I would take over Mike Smith and none of those guys are goin' anywhere

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Sunday may have been the last time we see Tony G in our jersey. Said he will now listen to Falcons if they do decide to trade him, and good for him, want him to get one more shot at a Superbowl.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade deadline is in the past. Gonzo is going to stay with this sorry group after all. Oh well.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been a tough season to sit through