• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Assistant Coaches Coming and Going Thread

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of smoke coming with two names:

1. Brian Dawkins... this would be a homerun hire. Would automatically lock down Colorado in recruiting and also get us serious in roads into Pennsylvania and the East Coast. Also, he'd be a good enough coach... Banker and Riley specialize in DBs so he would have their help there.

2. Keith Heyward from USC... worked with Riley before, loves Banker and Riley and is the current secondary coach for USC.

Both of these would be HUGE names.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with him. Just trying to make some noise. Anything but them damned crickets.

I'd think Perry would be a natural though. Should plug right in and close the revolving door in that position. Is he in consideration?

I'm sure he's being considered, given that Riley just worked with him. I wouldn't be upset if he was hired, but the more I read about Dawkins, the more I want him.

edit: Riley hasn't asked for my opinion yet. Maybe he will tomorrow when I'm dropping the mail off :D

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would ask Troy Polumalu or Ed Reed.

Obviously, both will say no, but what the heck, I have been told no lots of times.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of smoke coming with two names:

1. Brian Dawkins... this would be a homerun hire. Would automatically lock down Colorado in recruiting and also get us serious in roads into Pennsylvania and the East Coast. Also, he'd be a good enough coach... Banker and Riley specialize in DBs so he would have their help there.

2. Keith Heyward from USC... worked with Riley before, loves Banker and Riley and is the current secondary coach for USC.

Both of these would be HUGE names.
-------
Can either of them recruit?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Dawkins. Then next year I want Bullocks. Then when Bullocks leavers for no reason 6 months after taking the job. I say we go after Ralph brown. A week after Ralph Brown is hire and then leaves I want Richard cherman sp.

Then after that I say we hire the biggest fish in the bowl JJM

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wonder Pelini liked him. It appears he's got that fiery uncontrollable temper. The dudes a dumbass. His wife (or soon to be wife) now owns him forever. Throwing things at your significant other is generally female thing. However, it rarely gets reported by dudes. They just call her a bitch in return, then she can claim verbal abuse. Be careful of your actions noobs.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wonder Pelini liked him. It appears he's got that fiery uncontrollable temper. The dudes a dumbass. His wife (or soon to be wife) now owns him forever. Throwing things at your significant other is generally female thing. However, it rarely gets reported by dudes. They just call her a bitch in return, then she can claim verbal abuse. Be careful of your actions noobs.

Meant to say (soon to be EX wife)

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shortly after the incident, Kaz called up Bo and the two communicated about the situation...

Kaz: "I couldn't take it anymore, I was like 'what the fuck am I doing here? This bitch is a ****.'"

Bo: "At the end of da day, you gave the little **** what she deserved. Fuck her. Fuck 'em. Fuck all of 'em."

Kaz: "I just looked her in the eye and said, 'fuck you mother fucker....I'm done with you.'"

Bo: "Good choice of words, my man. And I'll bet she couldn't even look you in the eye back either. That's cuz she's a pussy. She ain't got no balls. I knew it from the moment I met the ****."

Kaz: "I don't know....I do feel pretty bad though."

Bo: "About what? At the end of da day, you were a grown man about the situation. You handled your business like a man."

Kaz: "It's not that. It's......well.......the picture I broke against her face was the picture of you and I riding the Mamba together at World's of Fun. I....I didn't know when I grabbed it, Bo. I was seeing red, just like you taught me."

Bo: "FFFFF............"

Bo: "FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER! THAT'S A CHICKEN SHIT THING TO DO."

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Kaz tossed a picture at her, was it a picture of her mom?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I reckon kaz is regretting leaving Iowa. He had at least 6 years of job security under Ferentz who's got a contract that dreams are made of. Nebraska only owes him salary through this year. As soft as NU's D-line was he'll be lucky to land a comparable job. I wonder if Bo's offered him D-line duties at Youngstown St?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why couldn't it have been a lamp WHY

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting word that the actual picture itself is making its way around now.

I'll see if I can get my hands on it and post it here.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be damned, someone posted a picture of the photo he threw....

boroller.jpg

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shortly after the incident, Kaz called up Bo and the two communicated about the situation...

Kaz: "I couldn't take it anymore, I was like 'what the fuck am I doing here? This bitch is a ****.'"

Bo: "You know, At the end of da day, you gave the little **** what she deserved you know. Fuck her. Fuck 'em. Fuck all of 'em you know."

Kaz: "I just looked her in the eye and said, 'fuck you mother fucker....I'm done with you.'"

Bo: "You know, Good choice of words, my man. And I'll bet she couldn't even look you in the eye back either, you know. That's cuz she's a pussy. She ain't got no balls, you know. I knew it from the moment I met the ****."

Kaz: "I don't know....I do feel pretty bad though."

Bo: "About what? You know, At the end of da day, you know, you were a grown man about the situation, you know. You handled your business like a man."

Kaz: "It's not that. It's......well.......the picture I broke against her face was the picture of you and I riding the Mamba together at World's of Fun. I....I didn't know when I grabbed it, Bo. I was seeing red, just like you taught me."

Bo: "FFFFF............"

Bo: "YOU KNOW, FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER! THAT'S A CHICKEN SHIT THING TO DO YOU KNOW."

fify

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. That didn't take long. Ron brown is leaving bo Pelini to go coach with gill

If Ron Brown was such a man of god, how'd he put up with Bo going around calling people cunts behind their back all these years?