• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
that wasnt me and I am quite lazy, so I will not go through your comments. I can say your "prove it" sums up your stance. It was not "he is innocent of all accusations" it was simply "prove it". No reference or hint of curiosity about the innocence of your player, just an interest if what he did or did not do was provable.

Me asking you to prove something that you are saying is so obvious is not me saying he did nothing wrong.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed Codax. To Fordman and the rest of the apologists/deniers on here:

Did you not form an opinion on issues like O.J. Simpson, Casey Anthony, etc...? Those things couldn't be proven. Does that mean they didn't commit the acts?

Are you seriously incapable of forming your own opinion without personally being there and seeing the smoking gun yourself? If that's the case you must not do too much thinking in your daily life.

Fact: We know that johnny went to multiple places and signed hundreds/thousands of autographs;
Fact: We know that he did this for basically strangers;
Fact: We know that johnny knew they would be sold for profit and he knew that was wrong (he admitted as much);
Fact: We know that he kept this quiet, as not even his coach knew about it;
Fact: We know that a broker reportedly said he was paid $7500 for one of his sessions;

Now, are you seriously telling me that you are incapable of even forming an opinion based on these undisputed facts? Sad if so.

You know my stance, hell you and codaxx have quoted it and made sure to make sure I know that I said it :lame:

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. He probably cheated. All I'm saying is that guys who claim the know he cheated, if you KNOW it then prove it. If not, then admit that it is only a possibility and not a foregone conclusion. If you are incapable of that, then sad.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's over. Who gives a fuck anymore?

apparently most of the posters with an ugly little orange cowhead in their favorite teams box. :noidea:

whomperwauson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you want everyone to believe that JM signed 4000 autographs over the course of 3 days..

I wouldn't ever claim that already stated I think its impossible for him to write a legible signature after even 2k attempts in 3 days. Much less an actual autograph which is a signature of varying sizes and usually including extra words or phrases such as "Heisman '12".

The only facts we have is that he did sign autographs for many different people, the numbers are up to debate. Simply because there are many items on a table or bed in a picture does not mean he signed every single one, just as in a crowd of people around him not everyone gets to go home with a signature. Simply admitting signing a large amount of autographs is not the same as signing every single one put before him.

Please reference any point at which I admitted Manziels guilt in so far as getting paid or signing thousands of autographs? Or even pseudo admitted it? I would not go so far as to say its impossible because I'm not that close to Manziel but I also can very easily see how the media and posters will grab hold of a whiff of smoke and act as if the whole building is on fire.

mustangwatkins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want him at QB and healthy for the Bama game. No excuses! He will be destroyed.......Bama will carry out his punishment. Wait n see.

Roll Tide

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want him at QB and healthy for the Bama game. No excuses! He will be destroyed.......Bama will carry out his punishment. Wait n see.

Roll Tide

Because the big bad Bama defense really beat the crap out of him and the Ags last year.

Oh wait, Bama doesnt have to play LSU the week before and will not be a bunch of walking wounded suffer from PTSD. Thats why A&M won last year according to you Gumps and Corndogs. Just wait. This is an afternoon game and its going to be as hot as Satan's nut sack. If you thought the defense had trouble keeping up last year, wait til they get run around in the Texas heat this year.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the big bad Bama defense really beat the crap out of him and the Ags last year.

Oh wait, Bama doesnt have to play LSU the week before and will not be a bunch of walking wounded suffer from PTSD. Thats why A&M won last year according to you Gumps and Corndogs. Just wait. This is an afternoon game and its going to be as hot as Satan's nut sack. If you thought the defense had trouble keeping up last year, wait til they get run around in the Texas heat this year.

:laugh3:

Last year has absolutely nothing to do with it. Neither will the heat of Texas.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Last year has absolutely nothing to do with it. Neither will the heat of Texas.

Last year's result may or may not have anything to do with it but the heat definately will. The bama defense was sucking wind last year and the game was in Tuscalosa in late October. If Bama doesn't control the ball and have a significant time of possesion advantage, the bama D will have serious problems.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year's result may or may not have anything to do with it but the heat definately will. The bama defense was sucking wind last year and the game was in Tuscalosa in late October. If Bama doesn't control the ball and have a significant time of possesion advantage, the bama D will have serious problems.

Same can be said about a&m, don't think for a second that Bama's not gonna come in ready to play some football. Beating Saban two times in a row isn't exactly a walk in the park these days, and that's not just me being a homer. Ask anybody who watches cfb.

Win or lose, this is going to be one hell of a game.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same can be said about a&m, don't think for a second that Bama's not gonna come in ready to play some football. Beating Saban two times in a row isn't exactly a walk in the park these days, and that's not just me being a homer. Ask anybody who watches cfb.

Win or lose, this is going to be one hell of a game.

Agreed. However, the offense controls the tempo and the fatigue on the defense is greater.I also suspect that there was a ton of conditioning during the spring practice at Bama. I'm not saying that Bama was out of shape, just that the running that is required against the A&M offense is excesive and not what Bama was used to in the SEC.

I'm also looking for a good game and hopefully the Ags come out on top.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. However, the offense controls the tempo and the fatigue on the defense is greater.I also suspect that there was a ton of conditioning during the spring practice at Bama. I'm not saying that Bama was out of shape, just that the running that is required against the A&M offense is excesive and not what Bama was used to in the SEC.

I'm also looking for a good game and hopefully the Ags come out on top.

Bama's supposedly worked ALOT more on the up tempo this off season and having Blake Sims as the scout team QB has been extremely beneficial in that area. Sims has turned into a pretty solid dual threat type QB, hopefully it translates to the regular season. :hope: