• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
There is nothing original about hypocrisy. Long been a tradition at A&M. Jackie Sherrill approves this message.

look out, he's on a roll. Next up is a bonfire reference I'm sure.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
I do not revel in the tragedies of opposing teams or their players. That is something I leave for less classy fans.

Demo-D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
making a joke about the bonfire incident is nothing like poking fun at the hypocrisy that is now College Station A&M. Nice try, you fail.

Your favorite school has no integrity. They lied to the Big12, and now they are culpable in one of the worst BS decisions in the history of BS decisions.

For a while now people have been saying that A&M will pass Texas and I have disagreed, strongly, but now that they have been given the ok by the NCAA to write their own rules and play the "SEC way" they might just catch Texas.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
making a joke about the bonfire incident is nothing like poking fun at the hypocrisy that is now College Station A&M. Nice try, you fail.

Your favorite school has no integrity. They lied to the Big12, and now they are culpable in one of the worst BS decisions in the history of BS decisions.

For a while now people have been saying that A&M will pass Texas and I have disagreed, strongly, but now that they have been given the ok by the NCAA to write their own rules and play the "SEC way" they might just catch Texas.

cry moar

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Typical sandbox reply.

what is there to say? Someone has their panties in a bundle and crying. Not much to discuss

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some guy tried that a while back on the site not to be mentioned, and I slapped him down and apologized to the aggie posters on behalf of Texas. Never seen another Longhorn do that. Codax would not do that.

That would not be funny. However the other 2 posts he made were hilarious.:lol:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some guy tried that a while back on the site not to be mentioned, and I slapped him down and apologized to the aggie posters on behalf of Texas. Never seen another Longhorn do that. Codax would not do that.

That would not be funny. However the other 2 posts he made were hilarious.:lol:

It was funnier when the joke was first made in the press conference.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
"Aggies do not lie, cheat or steal nor tolerate those that do. If an Aggie falls short, he must miss one half of inconsequential football." ~Aggie Code of Honor

Still waiting for someone to prove that he lied, cheated or stolen. NCAA couldn't find any.

-
There is nothing original about hypocrisy. Long been a tradition at A&M. Jackie Sherrill approves this message.

Coda, you seem to love to point out the Jackie Sherrill era and the only thing hypocritical about that is texas fans perception that they support a perfect institution that never did anything wrong. Here's a question, which SWC programs did not receive any sanctions for cheating in the 80's and 90's?

Rice.
Arkansas.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for someone to prove that he lied, cheated or stolen. NCAA couldn't find any.

Coda, you seem to love to point out the Jackie Sherrill era and the only thing hypocritical about that is texas fans perception that they support a perfect institution that never did anything wrong. Here's a question, which SWC programs did not receive any sanctions for cheating in the 80's and 90's?

Rice.
Arkansas.

It was all a cesspool, but the fact remains that A&M is one of the only schools that has been found guilty of 2 "lack of institutional control". Texas was no where near them in terms of violations. The reason I do love it is because A&M officials and alumni like to make reference to their Honor Code. That was on display yday at their press conferences. That makes their actions particularly hypocritical. Nothing like watching those with a "holier than thou" mantra commit violations.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was all a cesspool, but the fact remains that A&M is one of the only schools that has been found guilty of 2 "lack of institutional control". Texas was no where near them in terms of violations. The reason I do love it is because A&M officials and alumni like to make reference to their Honor Code. That was on display yday at their press conferences. That makes their actions particularly hypocritical. Nothing like watching those with a "holier than thou" mantra commit violations.

Really wonder why you care so much.

Scratch that, I don't care.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol. The NCAA based their entire conclusion on (in their own words) "based on information provided by Manziel."

NCAA: "Johnny did you take money here"?
johnny: "No."
NCAA: "Ok, well did you take money here"?
johnny: "I already told you, No."
NCAA : "Ok, we have concluded our investigation and according to the information provided to us by johnny nothing happened. Therefore, in the spirit of of our own biased interest in this matter we close this case."

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. The NCAA based their entire conclusion on (in their own words) "based on information provided by Manziel."

NCAA: "Johnny did you take money here"?
johnny: "No."
NCAA: "Ok, well did you take money here"?
johnny: "I already told you, No."
NCAA : "Ok, we have concluded our investigation and according to the information provided to us by johnny nothing happened. Therefore, in the spirit of of our own biased interest in this matter we close this case."

So that means no matter where they looked, they couldn't find anything. :bawling:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that means no matter where they looked, they couldn't find anything. :bawling:

Pretty easy to not find when you don't look. This was officially the fastest NCAA investigation concluded in history. Doesn't strike you as odd. Or will you just lie and deny like your team is doing?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have proof he took money but Ima wait to see if y'all beat Bama before I release muh info.

:spy:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty easy to not find when you don't look. This was officially the fastest NCAA investigation concluded in history. Doesn't strike you as odd. Or will you just lie and deny like your team is doing?

Show the proof then. If you KNOW it is there, show your hand.

Otherwise get some Prep H and get that butthurt under control.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have proof he took money but Ima wait to see if y'all beat Bama before I release muh info.

:spy:

bastid...I paid you good money to stay quiet, how much more do you need?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$19.95, that way I can get a set of bawls fer my truck and we'll be even Steven.

I'd put a check in the mail, but I've learned recently that cash is better.

You can keep the change