• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2018 Recruiting Thread

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State loses commitment from 4* DE Andrew Chatfield. The writing had been on the wall on this one for some time. His commitment was a huge surprise to begin with. My guess is things are heating up with Parsons and/or Oweh. Chatfield strong bet to wind up at Florida.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas gets 4 star Keondre Coburn. #1 rated DT in Texas

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn good one for y'all.

His technique needs coaching......he comes out of his stances sometimes too high, when hes low he's unblockable from the film I've seen. He'll make a great NT at some point with solid coaching and a good SC program

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His technique needs coaching......he comes out of his stances sometimes too high, when hes low he's unblockable from the film I've seen. He'll make a great NT at some point with solid coaching and a good SC program

4 star TE Malcolm Epps commits to Texas. Sadly, Texas currently has more 4 stars in the current class than the rest of the Big 12 combined.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 star TE Malcolm Epps commits to Texas. Sadly, Texas currently has more 4 stars in the current class than the rest of the Big 12 combined.

Texas has 14 Espn 300, more than anybody else at this point.

So, with 17 commits now, thought we had 18 to give, pre-attrition. Not sure about those number though. Way things are rolling, wish he could get 25...but with the down year in the state with DL, LB and OL, might not be possible without going out of state

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas will most certainly end up with the best class in the big 12. I expect Oklahoma to end up with a fringe top 10 class, but our 19' class may be something really special.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas will most certainly end up with the best class in the big 12. I expect Oklahoma to end up with a fringe top 10 class, but our 19' class may be something really special.

transition class-getting in top 15 is great for a transition class, top 10 almost miraculous. Herman's transition class was last year. OU has benefit in that they hired from within, keeping everything same same, not a whole lot of change. But agree, next year is when it will pay off.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit. Needed him to commit to USC to push Scott to Oklahoma.
Sc's interest in Latu tapered off.Geoteote was the big target followed by Calvert and Scott. As far as adding another LB they seem to be locked in on Solomon.

Other top targets

John Jackson, Jalen Hall, Solomon Tuilaupupu, Jacob Isaia, Aashari Crosswell, D.J. Uiagalelei and Amon-Ra St. Brown.

Who were all at recent practices

SC is chasing Chris Steele CB pretty hard right now since he decommitted from UCLA.And Patrick Surtain CB is getting a ton of attention from SC.

As far as Scott from what I've read SC is extremely high on Scott.Scotts expected to be a big part of the defense.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing Scott might get recruited over. Scott visited Oklahoma on his own dime this summer and plans to take an official. There's some smoke there. Robertson might fall to us too.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing Scott might get recruited over. Scott visited Oklahoma on his own dime this summer and plans to take an official. There's some smoke there. Robertson might fall to us too.
There could be smoke. But I've used the same source for a long time. He's always reported commits well before the media. He had Daniels pegged a month in advance. Was on top of the Tuipulotu flip a good month in advance. Based on the rumblings he's heard. The coaching staff has big plans for Scott and his skill set in the SC defense. Solomon is the only other LB target they kept on the radar. I don't see them recruiting over Scott. But anything can happen

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State loses commitment from 4* DE Andrew Chatfield. The writing had been on the wall on this one for some time. His commitment was a huge surprise to begin with. My guess is things are heating up with Parsons and/or Oweh. Chatfield strong bet to wind up at Florida.
The funny thing about this @Across The Field is that our recruiting avg just bumped up a bit as a result and will probably go even higher with Parsons or whomever?

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuc
There could be smoke. But I've used the same source for a long time. He's always reported commits well before the media. He had Daniels pegged a month in advance. Was on top of the Tuipulotu flip a good month in advance. Based on the rumblings he's heard. The coaching staff has big plans for Scott and his skill set in the SC defense. Solomon is the only other LB target they kept on the radar. I don't see them recruiting over Scott. But anything can happen
Fuck U$C, I want some of those big friggin Somoans on the Buckeyes roster.:lol:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuc

Fuck U$C, I want some of those big friggin Somoans on the Buckeyes roster.:lol:
You gotta use the right bait mall :whistle: :dhd:

girl-scoutcook-4.jpg

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Got anything interesting on Robertson?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got anything interesting on Robertson?
His HUDL tape is great imo.It looks like Merlin is the odd man out or a back up plan. I know OU, Oregon and Nebraska have been making a push on Scott. I'm not sure if any of them are making a push on Robertson he's gradually dropping off the SC radar. Steele may play the biggest role in what SC does as far as recruiting. Since his decommitment from UCLA has been a wild card. SC looks like they want his commitment pretty bad. With the targets they want it may be Hester smelter come signing day. SC only has 11 verbals so far looks like Oklahoma has room to work too with 16. Should be a great cycle for both

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh, another day, another TEXAS elite recruit.
Everyone wants to play for Tom Herman.

After years of watching Poor Aggie, LSU, Alabama, Arkansas, and even Ole freaking Miss walking into Texas and taking guys.....it is refreshing to dominate head-to-head recruiting battles.

Texas is building a fence and keeping kids from other in-state schools yet alone out of state schools.
Texas has not recruited this well in state since around 2000-03 years which built the title team runs.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24/7 has TEXAS ranked as the #2 class now as the composite average of all the ranking sites.

They might not stay that high as things change and rankings are fluid, but it is nice to see TEXAS someplace it hasnt been in nearly a decade.

Now watch them lose to Maryland and ruin all this good karma.....

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Parsons is still considered a Ohio State lean and we are making a very strong push for Oweh. Would be great to end up with both of them (They definitely take both)