• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2017 Recruiting Thread

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calvin is a lock.

Nebraska still very much in it for Sarell and Holmes.
Yes Calvin will probably commit. Holmes it's between UCLA and OSU. Some are saying he may stay out west.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Calvin will probably commit. Holmes it's between UCLA and OSU. Some are saying he may stay out west.

Oh? His godfather Keyshawn Johnson Sr. is in his ear. His two best friends are going to Nebraska. He's been there 6 times now

Sarell is closest with the Nebraska staff.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering if Zabie is still a take for Oklahoma. Oklahoma probably takes 4 more guys at most. Thinking Taquon Graham is one. Jaylon Johnson looks like another possibility.
I guess if Stoops went all out, he could flip Johnson from Utah, but I think Johnson was close to going USC before he committed. I could totally see you flipping Graham though.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those videos means jack. With Holmes you are having to compete with the UCLA staff which he is close to. Sarell has his home state and Stanford going at him hard. Why would he chose Nebraska over his home state Washington at this point?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those videos means jack. With Holmes you are having to compete with the UCLA staff which he is close to. Sarell has his home state and Stanford going at him hard. Why would he chose Nebraska over his home state Washington at this point?

You keep saying all this, but he's been over all that dozens of times and it doesn't mean anything to him.

The disrespect... We're in on these guys. They're all very high on Nebraska. You act like we're so far off from landing them. Anything can happen. All you can ask for is a hat on the table.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess if Stoops went all out, he could flip Johnson from Utah, but I think Johnson was close to going USC before he committed. I could totally see you flipping Graham though.

I meant Joshua Rogers, not Johnson. No idea why I get those two mixed up.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying all this, but he's been over all that dozens of times and it doesn't mean anything to him.

The disrespect... We're in on these guys. They're all very high on Nebraska. You act like we're so far off from landing them. Anything can happen. All you can ask for is a hat on the table.
You are about as close to them as Michigan is apparently was on Najee. Lol. I hope you land em I really do. Would love to see Sarell in the B1G. I think Holmes could very well be, but not with you guys.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are about as close to them as Michigan is apparently was on Najee. Lol. I hope you land em I really do. Would love to see Sarell in the B1G. I think Holmes could very well be, but not with you guys.

News just came out today that Holmes, his mom, and his dad are all at odds with each other about where he is going. He still doesn't know.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Offensive line coach Mike Cavanaugh was a fixture in the Sarell home, stopping out three times before the dead period began in mid-December.

“When I was a freshman in high school in season he was at Oregon State, and I’ve had a great relationship ever since,” Sarell said of Cavanaugh. “He’s almost like family now. He’s awesome. He’s the best guy in the world. He put in some time. That’s for sure. He’s a special guy.”

The Huskers used a three-pronged attack when visiting Sarell with head coach Mike Riley. Cavanaugh, Riley and offensive coordinator Danny Langsdorf spent nearly the entire day with Sarell, making sure the 6-foot-7, 315-pounder knew how important he was.

“Coach Cav showed up with Langsdorf early on,” Sarell said. “We went out to eat, then coach Langsdorf had to go catch a game in Calabasas, so me and coach Cav went to my girlfriend’s wrestling match. Then we went home and he hung out with me and my family for a couple hours, then coach Riley came over and stayed until about 9.

“It’s different with coach Cav. You don’t have to put on a facade. It’s just coach Cav. We just have a good time.”

Nebraska was the first official visit for Sarell and his family, hosting the five-star tackle for the season-opener. Sarell said the trip was still fresh in his mind.

“I remember the fans were nuts,” Sarell said. “They’re everywhere and they know everything. The players are super cool. John Raridon, Boe (Wilson), Matt Farniok are awesome. I love the way they play. I love coach Cav, coach Riley. The facilities are beautiful and they’re putting in a new business school.”

Yeah it sounds like we're reallllllllllly far off on Sarell...

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News just came out today that Holmes, his mom, and his dad are all at odds with each other about where he is going. He still doesn't know.
WE heard that about Najee as well. In fact a lot of his family and handlers apparently didn't want him going to Bama. Insiders also stated that the coaching staff were informed that he's coming after his OV just like Isaiah Wilson. It's recruiting man and you can't really predict anything. Maybe all the 5 stars comes to Braska for all we know, but it doesn't seem to be trending that way.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Brasky, never get too worked up on recruiting man. These are 18 year old kids. No one knows what's going to happen until they sign on the dotted line. If you don't get the guy you were hoping for it's not a lost cause. Plenty of guys can step up.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Brasky, never get too worked up on recruiting man. These are 18 year old kids. No one knows what's going to happen until they sign on the dotted line. If you don't get the guy you were hoping for it's not a lost cause. Plenty of guys can step up.

I'd rather be in this position than have a bunch of 3 stars locked up.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point it sounds like we'll be getting two verbals minimum from the Army All-American game.

In order of most likely:

Jamire Calvin, Cathedral, Wide Receiver

Darnay Holmes, Calabasas, Cornerback

Chuck Filiaga, Aledo, Offensive Tackle

Foster Sarell, Graham-Kapowsin, Offensive Tackle

And then of course you have Joseph Lewis the number 2 WR in the country who's dead even with USC, but he and his parents want him OUT of California.

You're not getting Filiaga.

Filiaga's final three are Michigan, Oklahoma, and Nebraska.

One would think he picks Michigan because the Wolverines OL really needs help, and it is wise to not only go where one is wanted, but also where one is needed.

But on the other side of the coin, apparently his family wants him closer to home, and Lincoln is certainly closer than A2.

Adrian Ealy's commit to OU might possibly influence Filiaga away from Norman?

We shall see. Good luck to the kid, he can't go wrong at any of his final three.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Filiaga's final three are Michigan, Oklahoma, and Nebraska.

One would think he picks Michigan because the Wolverines OL really needs help, and it is wise to not only go where one is wanted, but also where one is needed.

But on the other side of the coin, apparently his family wants him closer to home, and Lincoln is certainly closer than A2.

Adrian Ealy's commit to OU might possibly influence Filiaga away from Norman?

We shall see. Good luck to the kid, he can't go wrong at any of his final three.
Yeah. Insider information was that his mother wasn't sold on Michigan but after the last few weeks she is completely sold and ready for him to go up North. Basically it says he is committing blue. Take that for what it's worth because just like Isaiah Wilson and Najee, you never know wtf is going on. These sites just want to generate clicks, not tell you the truth half the time.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4* OT Adrian Ealy commits to Oklahoma.

boom.gif

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Perine and Mixon leaving early for the Nfl, Najee to Norman?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Brasky it looks like it could come down to USC and Nebraska for Holmes, so you guys have a shot.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Brasky it looks like it could come down to USC and Nebraska for Holmes, so you guys have a shot.

Same with Joseph Lewis.

Plain and simple the hiring of Donte Williams as corners coach is what put us right back in it.

Sounds like dad wants him at Nebraska.