• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2016 Recruiting Thread

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats OK The Vols got a couple Michigan kids the last few years.

I will be surprised if Georgia can hold their class together. with Richt 1 state away I wouldn't be surprised to see him poach 1 or 2 guys.

I was never overly nervous about Eason going elsewhere, but I knew he was a major part of the glue that was keeping the majority of the class together. As if with nearly any coaching change, we'll lose some guys. We should also get some guys strictly because of the Smart move. It works both I think, an I believe we'll end up top 10 with a chance at a much higher ceiling.

TNVolFan18

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats OK The Vols got a couple Michigan kids the last few years.

I will be surprised if Georgia can hold their class together. with Richt 1 state away I wouldn't be surprised to see him poach 1 or 2 guys.
Yeah. We've got running back depth and talent with Jalen Hurd and Alvin Kamara,but to have three people to rotate would of been nice. We've got two others that are freshman that will come in during mop up time lol.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kareem Walker, De Paul Catholic HS RB - Scout

The number 1 ranked 2016 RB in the nation, 5-star Kareem Walker out of New Jersey, has committed to Michigan.

Top running back recruit Kareem Walker commits to U-M

Michigan has a the #1 class on scout and the #2 class on Rivals and 247 after that commitment. What's crazy is we still have 4 spots left in the class and are leading for the #1 recruit in the nation Rashan Gary (who just saw all of his friends and teammates commit to Michigan).

Look at the state of New Jersey:
2016 Top Football Recruits in New Jersey

Even more exciting is that Walker plans to enroll early so he'll be here for spring practice. God knows we need a decent RB and he'll have a lot more practice than if he enrolled in Summer.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3