• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Todd Richards death watch

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
benning should just start hiring coaches left right and centre ... he gets more losing them to other teams than any actual player he trades ... maybe name Sbisa player coach???

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My season ticket liaison has not had a good morning.

Have you ever had to watch someone you love be sick? They have good moments, they have bad moments. You look to the future and think how good it can be. You try to build them up. Then it starts to get worse. They go in for a visit, and they remove something. And it suddenly is infinitely worse. Cancer.

That's exactly what's happened here. Except we went out and invited the cancer in, we paid for it. So now all we get to do is watch the suffering get worse. Sure we might get a few more good days here and there, but we will watch this team, as we know it, die.

No way Joey stays in the next contract negotiation. No way Bob regains his confidence getting berated daily. No way any kid gets a fair shot. But Bourque, Boll, Clarkson and Campbell will all get increased roles. They are "Torts Type Players"

That bright future is over. And by the end of next season, we will be clamoring for the happy days of THIS particular dumpster fire. Because THAT one is going to be 20 times worse.

I'll just say this - Johansen, Foligno, Murray, Jenner. Whoever goes first, wherever they go, I go with them. I am not wearing any more Jackets stuff out in public until Torts is gone. I may not be able to just return my tickets, but they are not going to get another fucking penny of my money.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh noes ... Torts wouldnt use it for evil would he?

0b0209307ba944a916a41806e8db71da.jpg

LOOK OUT RYJO!!!

cannonball-richards.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just say this - Johansen, Foligno, Murray, Jenner. Whoever goes first, wherever they go, I go with them. I am not wearing any more Jackets stuff out in public until Torts is gone. I may not be able to just return my tickets, but they are not going to get another fucking penny of my money.

canucks are selling a heavily used murphy bed for cheap in case youre looking to furnish your new vancouver condo :noidea:

/do it Oprah

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's going to be a heck of a commute from Point Roberts, right jstew?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as if the hiring itself wasnt ominous enough

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this might have been even better

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, it speaks to the current dearth of head coaching candidates in the NHL that Torts is back in the league.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My season ticket liaison has not had a good morning.

Have you ever had to watch someone you love be sick? They have good moments, they have bad moments. You look to the future and think how good it can be. You try to build them up. Then it starts to get worse. They go in for a visit, and they remove something. And it suddenly is infinitely worse. Cancer.

That's exactly what's happened here. Except we went out and invited the cancer in, we paid for it. So now all we get to do is watch the suffering get worse. Sure we might get a few more good days here and there, but we will watch this team, as we know it, die.

No way Joey stays in the next contract negotiation. No way Bob regains his confidence getting berated daily. No way any kid gets a fair shot. But Bourque, Boll, Clarkson and Campbell will all get increased roles. They are "Torts Type Players"

That bright future is over. And by the end of next season, we will be clamoring for the happy days of THIS particular dumpster fire. Because THAT one is going to be 20 times worse.

I can't tell, so do you like this move or not?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, it speaks to the current dearth of head coaching candidates in the NHL that Torts is back in the league.

it was interesting what marc crawford said this morning in the cesspool ... made it sound like he was contacted but cant leave Zurich because of his contract and that Auston Matthews went there to get NHL style coaching ... he might have been pumping his own tires :noidea: ... didnt Hartley bail on a Swiss team mid season?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friday, February Fifth (oooh, alliteration night) Flames at Jackets - Also known as the Don't Push Me game.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was interesting what marc crawford said this morning in the cesspool ... made it sound like he was contacted but cant leave Zurich because of his contract and that Auston Matthews went there to get NHL style coaching ... he might have been pumping his own tires :noidea: ... didnt Hartley bail on a Swiss team mid season?
Depends on contract. There was another coach mentioned currently coaching in Switzerland or Sweden (I can't remember for the life of me) and they have a small window to flee or they're locked in for the year.

/EDIT It was Guy Boucher.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you're right about Hartley bailing mid-season from Zurich.

Edit: Actually, it was at the end of the season (officially named coach May 31st, 2012)

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For this they might as well have gotten Keenan. I don't think they would have to give Magnitogorsk any draft picks, though I could be mistaken...

Plus think of all the radiation and precious metals that Iron Mike would have brought to the team.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably true but keep in mind what Woodley said the clashing of his coaching style v his goalies style