• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TobyToler

Status
Not open for further replies.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Where art thou?

I just now realized that I haven't seen a post from Toby all week. Was trying to see his predictions for week 15 against the Bucs.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where art thou?

I just now realized that I haven't seen a post from Toby all week. Was trying to see his predictions for week 15 against the Bucs.

His handle says inactive. There were some comments made in the Seattle game day thread which made it appear the mods might have taken action

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
His handle says inactive. There were some comments made in the Seattle game day thread which made it appear the mods might have taken action

Damn for real? Thanks for sharing.

Clyde / Ray, how long is he suspended for? Let the dude come back fellas.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought it was rather quiet here lately lol

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't agree with many things he says but his negativity can be entertaining...especially when he has to eat crow.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't agree with many things he says but his negativity can be entertaining...especially when he has to eat crow.

+1

I have nothing in common with the man, absolutely nothing!! Other than us being "Niners fans" (if you want to kind enough to give him that label). However, I choose to tolerate or ignore him at the appropriate times. We all should have it in us to do that. I don't think it has to go as far as it has gotten suspending or terminating his account indefinitely.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where art thou?

He got into alittle skirmish with a couple of Warrior fans on the Golden State Warriors board.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its really easy to ignore a poster if you dont agree with what they are saying, some people get too bent out of shape.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Its really easy to ignore a poster if you dont agree with what they are saying, some people get too bent out of shape.

But if this said poster is causing problems across multiple forums, why should we be the ones who have to micromanage our online experience? He's been banned from the Giants board and has caused issues on the Niners and Warriors boards, yet it's up to us to ignore him individually? Isn't it obvious by now that he is adding zero value?

P.S. It would be nice to truly be able to ignore a poster. It doesn't really help when I can still see when he's made a post or when another poster quotes him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was a bit disappointed the Mandela thread came to an end. I was really gearing up for some responses when I realized Toby had been banned. Oh well. I'll have to entertain myself in other ways this week.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is still crying his eyes out because the Niners beat the almighty Pete Carroll and the Seahawks who as he has vociferously defended as the paragons of NFL perfection.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Darn..Had this human interest story for Toby

Just in from AZ. Immigration politics affects real people.
Arizona detective resigns over illegal immigrant status

Carmen Figueroa, a criminal investigations detective, said she was under the impression through her mother that she was born in the United States.

PHOENIX — A detective for Arizona's state police force has resigned following the discovery that she was living in the country illegally after being brought to the U.S. from Mexico by her family at a young age, the agency said Wednesday.

Carmen Figueroa: This undated photo provided by the Arizona Department of Public Safety shows Arizona's state police agency detective Carmen Figueroa.AP Photo: Arizona Department of Public Safety

This undated photo provided by the Arizona Department of Public Safety shows Arizona's state police agency detective Carmen Figueroa.

The former detective, Carmen Figueroa, apparently was told by her family that she was born in the U.S., though she was actually born in Sinaloa, Mexico, said Department of Public Safety spokesman Bart Graves.

Figueroa's status was discovered when the State Department processed a passport application submitted by her brother, who is serving in the U.S. military, Graves said.

Figueroa, 42, resigned Monday but would have been fired if she hadn't stepped down, Graves said. A criminal investigation continues, he said.

Arizona law requires sworn police officers to be U.S. citizens, and Graves said the state police agency would have terminated her for fraud and misrepresentation for "not meeting the qualifications."

Her status was first reported by Tucson television station KVOA.

Figueroa was with the department for 10 years, most of that time as a Highway Patrol officer. She became a criminal investigations detective in 2010.

"She told us she was always under the impression through her mother that she was born in this country, and she did not really find out until this summer ... that she was an illegal alien through, I believe, a confrontation with her mother," Graves told The Associated Press.

Figueroa "had an exemplary record" and the circumstances of her departure don't put any investigations or prosecutions at risk, Graves said.

Efforts to reach Figueroa for comment were not immediately successful. Calls to a phone listed under her name were not answered, and Graves said he did not know whether she has an attorney.

He said the Department of Public Safety was informed of Figueroa's status Aug. 22, and she was placed on administrative leave with pay Sept. 4.

"It was pretty clear as it went up the chain (of command) that she would be terminated," he said.

According to Graves, Figueroa previously worked for the federal Bureau of Prisons as a secretary and for the court system as a secretary and an officer. When Figueroa was hired to the state police force, she submitted a birth certificate from Texas and a driver's license and high school diploma from California, Graves said.

There was nothing suspicious at the time about the documents, but Graves declined to discuss whether authorities now question the legitimacy of any of the papers.

However, he said, "we are absolutely having in-depth discussions right now to prevent this from happening again."

——

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to believe toby was a niner fan. Did anyone think he was?

Just when I would be sure he wasn't though, he would say something really nasty about the seahawks and then I would have to reconsider, but he was such a niner naysayer... about so many things.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ding dong the dick is dead! Which old dick? The Toby dick! Ding dong the Toby dick is dead!

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to believe toby was a niner fan. Did anyone think he was?

Just when I would be sure he wasn't though, he would say something really nasty about the seahawks and then I would have to reconsider, but he was such a niner naysayer... about so many things.

I don't believe he was a 9ers fan. Not a real 9ers fan. I'm 95% sure he was another team's troll.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't really bothered by him. But when I read some of his posts, I expected to see a Seahawks logo under his avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.