• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titans

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Keeping Dak? Are you serious? Did you see the pick in the red zone. He locked in on a Cooper. After the play action, Zeke was wide open in the flat. Dak locked in and could not see the field. We picked another receiver who will go to the media and say he was open ala Beasley and Hurns already. Dak is just like Garrett mediocre. I guess we will keep them both and overpay yet again

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeping Dak? Are you serious? Did you see the pick in the red zone. He locked in on a Cooper. After the play action, Zeke was wide open in the flat. Dak locked in and could not see the field. We picked another receiver who will go to the media and say he was open ala Beasley and Hurns already. Dak is just like Garrett mediocre. I guess we will keep them both and overpay yet again
Did you listen to Jerry's post game interview? Dak is going to be his QB now and for the future, said it in black and white. Also said he wouldn't fire the coaches DURING the season. If the Cowboys don't make the playoffs, Richard will be the new HC, I'd bet the house on it

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you listen to Jerry's post game interview? Dak is going to be his QB now and for the future, said it in black and white. Also said he wouldn't fire the coaches DURING the season. If the Cowboys don't make the playoffs, Richard will be the new HC, I'd bet the house on it

At this point Jerry can say that, but if Dak keeps playing the way he has, I can't see how Dallas extends him. Next year Dak is the QB, no question. There isn't a replacement anywhere in sight. Certainly Dak is not completely responsible for the mess that is this offense, but as the trigger man, I think he has a lot of shortcomings. I want to see Dak with better coaches around him next year, and more than a few weeks with a revamped WR Corp. Next year is put up or shut up for Dak, IMO. Not sure Dak can be properly evaluated based on this year with all the problems the Oline is having.

I'm starting to think there is no way this coaching staff makes it past this season. If Richard is the guy next year, I hope Jerry let's him choose his staff, because since Parcels left it seems like Jerry has hand picked all the coordinators.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry said the same thing three days before firing wade.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry said the same thing three days before firing wade.

Jerry did the same with T.O.

Signed him to a 4 year extension then cut him before he played a down on that contract, if I remember correctly.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak blew this game for us with the miss to Beasley that should have been six and led to a missed field goal. Then the pick in the INT to double coverage and then the fumble. Not winning football for an offensively challenged team.
Kind of disagree with that one. Beasley was held on the pattern. Isn't it safe to assume that may have messed up the timing on the play and led to the overthrow?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it possible for a QB to get less intelligent with exp? Not sure I have seen this before.
Funny you say that. I was thinking the same thing last night. Dak always struck me as one of the smartest QBs around, especially for a young guy. Plus he always seemed poised and aware of what was going on around him. It was such a big part of why he was successful. I don't see that any more. I see a guy that presses, is afraid to pull the trigger and then makes questionable plays after missing some more obvious ones. Maybe Wilson was better than given credit for and maybe Moore is just a horrible disaster of a move and was just not ready to be given the QB coach job.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also watched him run it out of bounds for a 2 yd sack when all he had to do was flick it 2 yds for an INC.

Cooper looked fine tonight. Dak looks like he got kicked in the head by a mule.
Yup, another great point that I agree with. He has done this many times this year. It's moronic. He takes a hit and loses yards and also of course the risk of fumble or injury. Someone on this team needs to be in his ear telling him to throw the ball away in those spots. It's something everyone sitting at home can see from their couch. It better be something a paid NFL coach and QB can see.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A positive:
It wasn't quite George Teague, but good for you Byron:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me that has been completely disappointed with Awuzie this year?

Also, I love Richard, but I think those of you calling for him to be our HC are jumping the gun by a few years and off base. He was great in Sea until he was made DC. Why would we jump him above that to HC? I love the guy but would be very disappointed if we made him HC right now. Make him DC next year, but not HC. What makes you think he can do it? He's a great DB coach, but other than Jones who is doing better than we expected this year? Awuzie, Brown, Lewis, Heath, Woods? All playing worse than I hoped. And what play defensive calling has been great since the Giants game?:2cents:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me that has been completely disappointed with Awuzie this year?

Also, I love Richard, but I think those of you calling for him to be our HC are jumping the gun by a few years and off base. He was great in Sea until he was made DC. Why would we jump him above that to HC? I love the guy but would be very disappointed if we made him HC right now. Make him DC next year, but not HC. What makes you think he can do it? He's a great DB coach, but other than Jones who is doing better than we expected this year? Awuzie, Brown, Lewis, Heath, Woods? All playing worse than I hoped. And what play defensive calling has been great since the Giants game?:2cents:

On your first point, Awuzie has not been nearly what we all thought/hoped he would be. Awuzie legitimately looked like a player on the fast track in pre-season. Then he had that little back issue right before the start of the season and has not been the same since. Not saying that the injury is still bothering him, because who knows, but the contrast in his play before and after that time is apparent to me. Could just be that he looked great against inferior competition in preseason, and is struggling with starting caliber opponents?

I don't know who the right answer for HC is, but the Jones family better damn well figure it out. Can't be too sure how much of an effect Richard actually has had, but I personally like what I have seen from the DBs. Jones has been a nice development, and I think Richard has to be given a lot of credit there. I think Brown has improved from last year; Lewis struggled early but has started to come on in recent weeks; already mentioned Awuzie; Heath is Heath; Haven't watched Woods close enough to have a strong opinion one way or another, which I guess means he's not really sticking out too much.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense was definitely a mixed bag last night. Sometimes u just have to tip your cap to the other team. They came out so jacked up. They were flying all over the place. We actually got them in a lot of 3rd and longs. They just executed. I don’t think Lee was 100%. I know one of them was just a great throw my Mariota down the center, but he usually is all over those screens. He was about a step late getting there.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a unmitigated disaster the game was. Dak has regressed to any Cleveland Browns QB status not named Baker Mayfield. The coaching staff of Garrett and Linehan are atrocious and that’s a insult to the word atrocious.
Jerry you have to clean house and get somebody in here who can coach Jason is not getting it done. Nice guy good human but a effing terrible head coach.
Bottom line most of the staff are terrible the only ones I would keep might be Richards and Lal but the new Head coach needs to pick his own staff.
5-11 is not out of the realm of possibility and I won’t root for failure but Garrett has got to go.
JMHO

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak’s interception was awful, but I don’t care. Cooper was 100% held. A high school ref could see that. Should’ve been first and goal. That interception was the turning point of the game. I’m sick of brain-dead officiating. Team is 100% cursed. Titans barely had any penalties. Were they the home team?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To clarify, long term I am very high on Awuzie still. I really like him and have seen a lot of good from him last year and even this year as he has had some tight coverage that the QB/WR just made a play on. My point was more about where I expected him to be this year which was as a budding star and he has instead been up and down. I also think he needs to locate the ball in the air better because when you do have that good coverage you need to finish the play and he has not done a good job on that aspect so far this year.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amari Cooper was held on the interception.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense was definitely a mixed bag last night. Sometimes u just have to tip your cap to the other team. They came out so jacked up. They were flying all over the place. We actually got them in a lot of 3rd and longs. They just executed. I don’t think Lee was 100%. I know one of them was just a great throw my Mariota down the center, but he usually is all over those screens. He was about a step late getting there.
There was a play a little before Lee went out with the injury where he looked hurt to me already. You could see he pulled up just a little bit. It was on a TD or a play or I think maybe one or two before a TD because I remember watching him on the PAT to see how he was moving.

I think our DL got tired. Gregory and Irving were out and then Taco went out too. Ross played great, but those guys that play a lot of snaps didn't quite seem as good as normal. Damien Wilson plays a lot of snaps for not making too many plays. Also, why is it our defense never seems to be aware that the QB may run and/or still have the ball after a fake. I know Rod is about pressure and hustle and swarm to the ball, but we also have to be aware of our assignments and responsibilities. Bottom line is you just cannot give up all of those long 3rd down conversions in the NFL and expect to win games. But, I don't want to sound like I'm killing the defense because I thought Mariotta played well and some times you just have to tip your hat to the Pros on the other side of the line.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amari Cooper was held on the interception.
Doesn't matter that was a poor decision in the red zone. You guys know how I always killed Romo for plays just like that. Live to see another play in that situation and don't force it. There is no reason to not just sail it out of the back of the end zone there. It completely changed the game.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter that was a poor decision in the red zone. You guys know how I always killed Romo for plays just like that. Live to see another play in that situation and don't force it. There is no reason to not just sail it out of the back of the end zone there. It completely changed the game.
It does matter. It should have been first and goal.