• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to let game 3 go and move on to game 4

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a big headache because I'm so frustrated. I still believe the call cost us the game inspite of giving up 17 runs. Who knows how things would have been different because Harrison was pitching well and our bullpen would have been needed so early. Ok, now I'm really ready to move on.

Lets go Derek Holland, we need you tonight! Lets go Rangers! I hope we break out the Red!

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I've got a big headache because I'm so frustrated. I still believe the call cost us the game inspite of giving up 17 runs. Who knows how things would have been different because Harrison was pitching well and our bullpen would have been needed so early. Ok, now I'm really ready to move on.

Lets go Derek Holland, we need you tonight! Lets go Rangers! I hope we break out the Red!

No doubt that call changed the outcome of the game. Ron Kulpa and the card fans I'm sure are saying that the call had nothing to do with them scoring 16 runs. I really believe that momentum is a real thing and the cardinals got the momentum because of that call.

I felt that Washington did not argue enough either, especially it being such an obvious blown call. A bang bang at first or a bang bang call at 2nd on a steal, those are really hard to call, but the play last night was so obvious that more needed to be done to let Kulpa know he missed it.

A loss like that worried me though, getting roughed up can zap your confidence. On top of that, st Louis is a damned good team. I way underestimated how good they were. How were they ever 10 games back?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
St. Louis is very good, but more than anything they are hot right now. Texas is better position for position in my opinion with the exception of Carpenter and Pujols. You could throw Molina in there for defensive purposes.

At least the Texas bats showed some life and fight before the game got out of hand. Last night will do one of two things. It will completely zap this team, or it will light a fire under everyone and Texas will do what they have a tendency to do after an ass kicking and that's pay it back the next few games. I'm leaning towards the latter because up until the game got out of hand this team was showing no quit. All we need is for Holland to come in dealing, and frankly he is due for one of those games. Also, give Pujols the Cabrera treatment. When he gets confident he is a monster. I'm sure he is plenty confident now. Walk that fucker at all costs.

My prediction is Texas wins the next two and head back to St. Louis ahead 3-2. If they can do that I like their chances.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
St. Louis is very good, but more than anything they are hot right now. Texas is better position for position in my opinion with the exception of Carpenter and Pujols. You could throw Molina in there for defensive purposes.

At least the Texas bats showed some life and fight before the game got out of hand. Last night will do one of two things. It will completely zap this team, or it will light a fire under everyone and Texas will do what they have a tendency to do after an ass kicking and that's pay it back the next few games. I'm leaning towards the latter because up until the game got out of hand this team was showing no quit. All we need is for Holland to come in dealing, and frankly he is due for one of those games. Also, give Pujols the Cabrera treatment. When he gets confident he is a monster. I'm sure he is plenty confident now. Walk that fucker at all costs.

My prediction is Texas wins the next two and head back to St. Louis ahead 3-2. If they can do that I like their chances.

i feel the same way. we come out tonite and take it to Carpenter.