• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to Kick the ACC's ASS

Gus-3

Honeoye
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was ugly. All SU's gains for the season went out the window. That wasn't FSU either. Way to go Tech, that was a laugher.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrea Adelson still has SU out of the bowl picture. What I like is both Maryland and Pitt are both still considered in and both remain on SU's schedule. SU can and should beat both IMO.

Wake Forest is out this week after a disappointing shutout loss to Syracuse coupled with the loss of its best player, receiver Mike Campanaro. Bubble watch now begins for Pitt, which has lost two straight. And keep an eye on suddenly surging North Carolina. The game between the Panthers and Tar Heels in Pittsburgh on Nov. 16 could determine bowl eligibility for both.

We still have Florida State going to the national championship game, but this will remain a developing story as long as Alabama and Oregon keep winning.

VIZIO BCS National Championship Game, Jan. 6: Florida State
Discover Orange Bowl, Jan. 3: Clemson
Chick-fil-A Bowl, Dec. 31: Miami
Russell Athletic Bowl, Dec. 28: Georgia Tech
Hyundai Sun Bowl, Dec. 31: Virginia Tech
Belk Bowl, Dec. 28: Duke
Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl, Dec. 30: Boston College
AdvoCare V100 Bowl, Dec. 31: Pitt
Military Bowl Presented By Northrop Grumman, Dec. 27: Maryland

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game coming up this Saturday for the Cuse against FSU. SU is one game away from bowl eligibility.

Would you play all out or would you sit key players and look ahead to games SU has a chance in against BC and Pitt?

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have read the answer to my question. Brisley Estime is out for the fsu game with a broken bone in his hand. Coach says he'll be back for next weeks game. He's been one reason the Offense has put a few points on the board. Without the receiving threat of Estime, the RB's become easier to control.

Plus Morris is listed as probable again. Last week he was listed as probable and had career highs running the ball. There wasn't a thing wrong with him last game.

Looks to me the coach is playing it safe, resting players this game rather than risk not having them for the Pitt and BC game.

Always good talking about this stuff to myself.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
phewwwww......59 - 3. So that's what a football team looks like.

Gus-3

Honeoye
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonvi, outside shot I'll be at the Dome Saturday.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed your post gus....I wasn't there though. I gave my tickets away to a friend at work and did some hunting down your way....well in Seneca county anyways.

I'm going to the game today though.

Gus-3

Honeoye
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck there today, took SU in the pick-ems this week. Get any meat last week? Didn't make the game last Sat, watched it in a bar in Baldwinsville. In Fulton right now, home in a few hours. Went on Gametracker for Cuse/Cal in Hawaii, saw some of the regulars. That damn thing does not work well, it was terribly slow. Hope they get it up to speed, I dig communicating with the nationwide Cuse fans.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that was a fun game. 34 - 31 Cuse, getting a TD with 6 seconds remaining.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-6/4-4 for SU's first season in the ACC. Though far from an ass kicking....the boys did good.

Overcoming the loss of a QB, two WR's, a 1st round NFL O Lineman, an entire coaching staff...all proved to be too much to be consistent. So there's nothing to complain about as far as I'm concerned.

It's all set up now.....

:rockon:Next year the Cuse is going to spank dat ass.:rockon: