• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tim Tebow has no one to blame but himself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never understood the Tebow NFL hype. He put up similar numbers to Vince Young, and NOBODY is crying because he isn't in the league anymore.

Tebow simply isn't a credible NFL QB. He never was. His team won despite him, not because of him. Holding teams to under 3 scores a game helps. But if teams had scored 28 points, he wouldn't have won many games at all, let alone a playoff game.

Let's not make him something more than he is. He's a great locker room guy.......he's got leadership qualities. Players believe in him. But he does NOT have the skill set required to play that position in the NFL and win. You can't play him as a backup because you'd have to change the entire playbook, or throw out half the plays you KNOW he can't run.

WHY do people make this so difficult???

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you got it all wrong......There are more fans against this guy than not, like you, they have some sort of axe to grind against him and all say it has nothing to do with his beliefs.....They don't have trouble with his beliefs, they only have a problem with his stance on them....
Momma ever read this to you, "What fellowship has light with darkness" ?
When people that aren't living right, have to look at someone who is, it intimidates them and then the criticism shows up.....I know you will vehemently deny it all, but all your previous posts clearly show your disdain for a guy who is not on your team or of any real concern to you.....
Hey dude, I didn't get this old from being dull !!....:D

There are more fans against Tebow than not because it's really not hard to see how bad his skillset is, how weak an NFL QB he is. But of course it HAS TO BE because he's a man of faith. Such nonsense. I won't keep going back and forth with you, trying to convince you that I really don't care what his beliefs are. You can continue to believe that this terrible NFL QB is blackballed because he has the same religious affiliation as the vast majority of the country if thats the sand you want to bury your head in. He's just not good.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a fucking dooshbag. No other way to put it.

His haters far outweigh, by a large margin, his fans. It really is not close. You all dominate any thread started about him, and of course this thread was started by a Tebow hater. Naturally, just like most Tebow threads that are started are started by Tebow haters.

Me saying he could not make it also some how makes me a Tebow nutlicker, cause I had the unmitigated gall to say he was a play maker.

You are a fucking slimeball, and for some "mysterious reason" you seem to be more passionate about mocking Tebow than any other QB that sucks. I have not seen any post from you about how pathetic Bradord is. Tell me all of the mass accomplishments he has had. How many play off wins? You have any idea what he was paid?

How about Matthew Stafford? He have play off win? Oh none?

Yeah, no posts from you about him either. Wait, he does not suck? I think for the money and where he was picked, both of those QBs are utter busts. Do not agree?

All I do know is you have utterly offended by me for saying I thought that there was way too much made about the throwing motion and I thought it was overly tinkered. Some how that made me a cult follower. You then tried to come across smart and lie by saying all he did was throw soft passes in college and that was the reason he broke the UF for completion percentages of passes over 20 yards.

You and the HATERS like you are embarrassing yourselves.

God bless.

If there were people constantly talking about how great Stafford and Bradford are maybe you'd get more people talking about how sorry they are. that being said, Stafford is as naturally gifted as anyone. ANYONE! He obviously hasn't mastered his craft, hasn't mastered the mental aspect of NFL football but his skillset is ridiculous. As far as winning a playoff game, no, Stafford's team has not.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I somewhat agree. I think Rex was a fool not to try Tebow at QB with what he had with Sanchez and some rookie. Your right Tebow took over an 1-4 Denver team and made it into second round of playoffs

The Jets QBs were better than Tebow.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow has never really cared what anyone thinks. He is comfortable with who he is and if he never plays another down in the NFL I am sure he is very satisfied with his accomplishments.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there were people constantly talking about how great Stafford and Bradford are maybe you'd get more people talking about how sorry they are. that being said, Stafford is as naturally gifted as anyone. ANYONE! He obviously hasn't mastered his craft, hasn't mastered the mental aspect of NFL football but his skillset is ridiculous. As far as winning a playoff game, no, Stafford's team has not.

Who is saying Tebow was so great? Where was this? I haven't. Name anyone that claims that.

You haters are hilarious. Filled with fallacies and bullshit.

Stafford, has been a horrific bust. No other way to put it. You agree right?

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are more fans against Tebow than not because it's really not hard to see how bad his skillset is, how weak an NFL QB he is. But of course it HAS TO BE because he's a man of faith. Such nonsense. I won't keep going back and forth with you, trying to convince you that I really don't care what his beliefs are. You can continue to believe that this terrible NFL QB is blackballed because he has the same religious affiliation as the vast majority of the country if thats the sand you want to bury your head in. He's just not good.

Yeap, my claims were right.

Do you grind your teeth knowing he actually has more accomplishments in his brief career than your expensive first pick of the draft bust in Stafford?

You are not denying he has more accomplishments are you? Oh,

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never understood the Tebow NFL hype. He put up similar numbers to Vince Young, and NOBODY is crying because he isn't in the league anymore.

Tebow simply isn't a credible NFL QB. He never was. His team won despite him, not because of him. Holding teams to under 3 scores a game helps. But if teams had scored 28 points, he wouldn't have won many games at all, let alone a playoff game.

Let's not make him something more than he is. He's a great locker room guy.......he's got leadership qualities. Players believe in him. But he does NOT have the skill set required to play that position in the NFL and win. You can't play him as a backup because you'd have to change the entire playbook, or throw out half the plays you KNOW he can't run.

WHY do people make this so difficult???

Got it. Tebow did nothing to contribute to any of the wins.

giphy.gif

Haters are hilarious.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing new or unexpected...Total denial, first you say he is possibly the most popular player of all time to support your theory, and now you agree that there are more fans against him than for him....
Is your last name Clinton, because you talk out of both sides of your mouth like him !!
Give it up dude, your hatred has been duly noted.....:nono:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or maybe he's just not very good.....at any position.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is saying Tebow was so great? Where was this? I haven't. Name anyone that claims that.

You haters are hilarious. Filled with fallacies and bullshit.

Stafford, has been a horrific bust. No other way to put it. You agree right?

If you don't think that people have said Tebow is great then I don't know what part of every Tebow thread that you conveniently missed. Great doesn;t necessarily mean great NFL QB. And Stafford has put up fantastic numbers. Depending on how long he plays of course, he could rewrite the record books as far as numbers go. He has yet to turn that into playoff wins but, again, that's a team thing. So, no, he's not a bust. He's not the best QB int he NFL for certain but he's not a bust.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeap, my claims were right.

Do you grind your teeth knowing he actually has more accomplishments in his brief career than your expensive first pick of the draft bust in Stafford?

You are not denying he has more accomplishments are you? Oh,

What Tebow has accomplished is getting himself run out of the league because he sucks. I don't see that as much of an accomplishment. Your point is absurd.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing new or unexpected...Total denial, first you say he is possibly the most popular player of all time to support your theory, and now you agree that there are more fans against him than for him....
Is your last name Clinton, because you talk out of both sides of your mouth like him !!
Give it up dude, your hatred has been duly noted.....:nono:

The Cowboys are considered the most popular and most hated franchise in football. Right wingers have a real problem with dual realities.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys are considered the most popular and most hated franchise in football. Right wingers have a real problem with dual realities.

Yada, yada, yada.......You should be more concerned with a qb that has all the obvious tools to win but can't when it counts most.....Can you say Matt Stafford ? :think:

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yada, yada, yada.......You should be more concerned with a qb that has all the obvious tools to win but can't when it counts most.....Can you say Matt Stafford ? :think:

Yea, dual realities. I can be concerned with more than one thing at a time. Anyway, this has nothing to do with Stafford, this is about how much Tebow sucks.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yEAH MAYBE jOE nAMATH BUT NONE OF THE OTHER ONES IMO

Tebow is just another Mariota but alot lot stronger

So you think Mariota will be out of the league in 3 years too? Mariota is faster, has a stronger arm and is a far better passer. The only thing similar is they ran a spread option.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think Mariota will be out of the league in 3 years too? Mariota is faster, has a stronger arm and is a far better passer. The only thing similar is they ran a spread option.

I cannot tell, you admit Stafford is an epic bust? How many play off wins does he have? None?

Maybe next year.

Is that the tune Lions fans have been whispering....every year?

Status
Not open for further replies.