• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Fans on the Eagles Board seem to have gotten awful sensitive

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't seem like the kind of person that would report someone or cry to the mods. I'm talking about the other dude.....he tried to get me banned a few times before.
I like idiots - they make me look smarter.
I would not try to get you banned but I would enjoy a good meltdown if your cheese gets too hot.....

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like idiots - they make me look smarter.
I would not try to get you banned but I would enjoy a good meltdown if your cheese gets too hot.....

I would totally melt down for you. However, it's hard to create a meltdown thread when you can't create threads.

giphy.gif

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't seem like the kind of person that would report someone or cry to the mods. I'm talking about the other dude.....he tried to get me banned a few times before.
I never tried to get you banned. I said if you left the board would be better off, you replied you brought more than I did. I said we put up a poll and let the board decide, you refused.
Now Southie makes a good point, having you around makes the rest of us look smarter. I hope you stay around for a long time.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still remember how much shit talk was happening when they were undefeated in the preseason last year. i wonder if they will hang a banner for that? :lol: