• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Fans on the Eagles Board seem to have gotten awful sensitive

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have been banned I guess on the Eagles Board. I no longer have post rights there.

Just so you know, I have posted on here, or before on kffl for over a decade. I have been an Eagles fan for double that amount of time. You can read my posts. I enjoy a good give and take from people with different opinions, but I am always respectful and do my best to stick on topic.

Things changed for me with the Kelly firing and the Pederson hiring. I think its complete idiocy on the Eagles part. Kelly had a winning record and Pederson comes along and thinks its a good idea to run the clock out in a playoff game when your down two scores. Now this week, they blow over $178M guaranteed on mediocre players.

So I say these things on the board and next thing you know I am suspended. After ten years. I guess free speech doesn't apply there. I thought Eagles fans were supposed to be tough, but I guess those fans aren't on that board. No big deal really, I can simply create a new ID or 2 or 3. Better yet, I can find better things to do with my time.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smartest thing Philly did was firing Kelly, and you already publicly claimed you were jumping ship to the 9ers, so why cry about them banning you.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smartest thing Philly did was firing Kelly, and you already publicly claimed you were jumping ship to the 9ers, so why cry about them banning you.

Not crying. I can always find a place or a means to express my views. Surprised and disappointed though that these guys can't handle a fair debate. Isn't that what message boards are for? If we all agreed it would just be boring as hell.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not crying. I can always find a place or a means to express my views. Surprised and disappointed though that these guys can't handle a fair debate. Isn't that what message boards are for? If we all agreed it would just be boring as hell.
Not the way I see it. They banned you and you came here to complain about it. Toughen up buttercup.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most all of us like a lively debate - very few of us like whiny bitches.
Posters that keep bad-mouthing their own team are as popular as you would expect.....

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posters that keep bad-mouthing their own team are as popular as you would expect.....
Go ahead. Say something positive about the Eagles.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is when Chip signed with the 9ers Dave jump in that ship.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was never looking for popularity. There are some strong fans there that are very knowledgeable on their team and I enjoyed the give and take over the years. Disagreeing with their decisions over the last several months makes for an interesting conversation.

I find them to be in huge denial over the state of their team right now. They seem excited about signing Nigel Bradham (who?) and Chase Daniel (really?). I represent the minority view there (and probably the majority view everywhere else) that these moves are piss poor. I am uncomfortable (to say the least) with these moves and the new Howie Roseman regime which seems to rely on a couple of fired former scouting department employees who didn't find a job anywhere else to advise a GM with no football background. (A good businessman and negotiator though.)

So they don't want to listen (that is fine, there are ignore buttons). But I really don't think that anyone being respectful in their opinions should ever be banned.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can simply create a new ID or 2 or 3.

Definitely NOT the best plan of action. Alts do not end well on the Hoop.

Why not PM your board mod and try and work the issue out if it's fixable. Perhaps the ban is only temporary on that board.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I badmouth my own team all the time and have never been banned from the Texans board.

Of course, that's because I am the Texans board.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely NOT the best plan of action. Alts do not end well on the Hoop.

Why not PM your board mod and try and work the issue out if it's fixable. Perhaps the ban is only temporary on that board.

Well, I am not totally clear on who the mod is, or how to PM him or her? I have never PM'd anyone.

It would seem appropriate to contact me if you feel a need to ban? I just found out by finding that this little box on the bottom was no longer available on the Eagles board while it is everywhere else. Bad form IMO.