• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Weeks Silver Lining: Dolphins Mighty Defense "Back to the Drawing Board"

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my one and only attempt at burying this thing. Take it or leave it. I'll be in the garage if you need me.
Pretty weak attempt then, imo. Not too many hatchets are ever going to get buried when you're still taking shots as you extend the olive branch...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you ever get tired of being exposed on here as a clueless asshole?

I wouldn't put too much stock into whatever Smitty is spoon-feeding you... he's just angry and jaded, not much of what he (ever) says has any truth to it. But then again you're not exactly big on being truthful yourself, so I guess it makes sense that you're all too happy to post whatever he texts to you...

Post the criminal record you pulled. Hurry the fuck up.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think it's pretty pathetic that you two ran to Hammer to get him banned, and then made subtle posts bragging about it.

That's definitely the manly way to deal with a poster you don't like...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A warning for everyone else on here: be careful getting into it with these two. They troll this board like crazy, but if you dare troll them back they either get you banned, or they threaten to call the cops. They're real stand-up guys like that...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think it's pretty pathetic that you two ran to Hammer to get him banned, and then made subtle posts bragging about it.

He got banned for fucking with the wrong mod and got hammered. The board is a better place without all that wannabe GM clutter anyways. Good riddance.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd love to have that kind of power. But I don't. I've tried my best to stop people from being banned (you're still welcome Yao. So are you Trevor) but I've honestly never tried to get anyone tossed. Even Tony Danza.

Might want to speak to Hammer yourself how it went down. (I actually wasn't sure he was banned until you posted that. Haven't asked HD.). I've just been trying to figure out which alt he'd use to come back with. But you, I'm sure, already knew that.

Rob getting Hammer to ban someone lately is pretty funny to me. I won't go into depth on it, but it's funny. Maybe not to Rob, or Hammer, but it is to me. (And prolly Gandy)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob getting Hammer to ban someone lately is pretty funny to me. I won't go into depth on it, but it's funny. Maybe not to Rob, or Hammer, but it is to me. (And prolly Gandy)

Careful. He might run a background check.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got banned for fucking with the wrong mod and got hammered. The board is a better place without all that wannabe GM clutter anyways. Good riddance.
It's amazing how many posts said the exact same thing about you when you took your banner and went home for a while there.

I'm curious, though, how you two seem to know all the exact particulars of that situation, despite Dr. Eviler not making any posts about it that would have given you said info? Seems you must be in direct communication with the mods concerning other poster's accounts...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how many posts said the exact same thing about you when you took your banner and went home for a while there.

I'm curious, though, how you two seem to know all the exact particulars of that situation, despite Dr. Eviler not making any posts about it that would have given you said info? Seems you must be in direct communication with the mods concerning other poster's accounts...

Nope. You just told us. Dummy.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to have that kind of power. But I don't. I've tried my best to stop people from being banned (you're still welcome Yao. So are you Trevor) but I've honestly never tried to get anyone tossed. Even Tony Danza.

Might want to speak to Hammer yourself how it went down. (I actually wasn't sure he was banned until you posted that. Haven't asked HD.). I've just been trying to figure out which alt he'd use to come back with. But you, I'm sure, already knew that.

Given the very timely post you made the other day about him now being permanently banned (which just recently happened, even though he hasn't posted in quite some time) shows that you did indeed know that he was banned, which directly contradicts this statement you just made. And there was no way to know that without direct communication with a moderator on the matter.

So you're lying on this one, and now everyone reading this knows that.

Does either of you two have even the smallest little tiny shred of honesty? Because if you do, I have yet to see it...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does either of you two have even the smallest little tiny shred of honesty?

Coming from the guy who spent all day yesterday lying about pulling posters criminal backgrounds.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the very timely post you made the other day about him now being permanently banned (which just recently happened, even though he hasn't posted in quite some time) shows that you did indeed know that he was banned, which directly contradicts this statement you just made. And there was no way to know that without direct communication with a moderator on the matter.

So you're lying on this one, and now everyone reading this knows that.

Does either of you two have even the smallest little tiny shred of honesty? Because if you do, I have yet to see it...
You believe what ya wanna believe man.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd recommend send Hammer a really angry PM asking him about how I demanded Meow be banned. Then I'd bitch aboot the ads.

He fuckin' loves it when assholes do that. Looooooovvvves it!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am confused, who got banned? and why?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when we're doing nothing, their heads are exploding.
If I could get people banned with the snap of a finger, we'd just sit around your garage with nothing to talk about except the Lions.

What fun would that be?