• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Weeks Silver Lining: Dolphins Mighty Defense "Back to the Drawing Board"

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were you charged with? Assault with a slightly annoying weapon?

Theft. No one cared about the shooting of them. Dude thought I was stealing his rubber bands. It is part of growing up on the mean streets if Utah.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not using the system your employer uses for new hires, it's not. I may have a lawsuit against them here too. You've terrorized my family with these dangerous claims.
You're full of it. Our company's system for new hires is if the boss thinks they can do the job, then they get hired. Not much of a background-check kind of place. Lots of turnover.

You've posted some pretty disturbing accounts and also some outright threats on here, and now you're talking about going to the cops because I said I was going to do a background check on you? Seems pretty soft to me...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to our world. The Troll Twins don't allow any unapproved posting on the Lions board. We either have to agree with everything they say or spend the next week getting attacked and harassed like this...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theft. No one cared about the shooting of them. Dude thought I was stealing his rubber bands. It is part of growing up on the mean streets if Utah.
And they took that seriously enough to prosecute you for it? Talk about a waste of taxpayer resources.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to our world. The Troll Twins don't allow any unapproved posting on the Lions board. We either have to agree with everything they say or spend the next week getting attacked and harassed like this...
Pretty much.

But it's gonna be worse for stealing my laptop.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they took that seriously enough to prosecute you for it? Talk about a waste of taxpayer resources.

Small town place. I thought the judge would toss it after the owner insisted on going forward. Thay is how it goes sometimes I guess

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time the Lions started 0-2 and it mind fucked @tpaulus_2 got so deep that he pulled some poor strangers criminal record? Good times.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have my Suh jersey... wonder if I should take it down to the sports shop and have them make a new name-tag to put over "SUH" that reads "Haynesworth Jr."? Then I could still wear it!

I was going to buy a Suh Jersey but was like.... Let me wait until he re-signs. :yes:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that time the Lions started 0-2 and it mind fucked @tpaulus_2 got so deep that he pulled some poor strangers criminal record? Good times.
I think it's pretty obvious that you were the one who got mind fucked.
I mean, c'mon, I start a thread specifically to troll you, you get all in a fit about it and start talking shit, I threaten to pull your criminal record (perfectly legal, mind you) and you threaten to call the cops.

Yea, you mind fucked real good on that one, champ. Whatever you gotta tell yourself to get thru your miserable day, I suppose...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
, I threaten to pull your criminal record

No, you said you spent $25 and pulled it, threatening to post it. Then you back tracked and said you used the system your employer uses on new hires to pull it. But were all still waiting to post it.

So you're either a liar, or you really did pull some dudes record.

Let's see it. Post it.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you said you spent $25 and pulled it, threatening to post it. Then you back tracked and said you used the system your employer uses on new hires to pull it. But were all still waiting to post it.

So you're either a liar, or you really did pull some dudes record.

Let's see it. Post it.
Not so fun being trolled yourself, hey?

This is the shit you pull all day every day around here, glad you're not enjoying a taste of your own medicine.

I will say, though, that everyone else here is man enough not to threaten to bring in the police when you troll them, so every other person on the board has that going for them. Not you though. You're one of those workout warrior wussies, apparently.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post it. Smitty says your puppet masters manipulated you into pulling a criminal record. I think you're just a pathological liar.

Which is it?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post it. Smitty says your puppet masters manipulated you into pulling a criminal record. I think you're just a pathological liar.

Which is it?
Apparenty its that you're pretty dense.