• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Weeks Silver Lining: Dolphins Mighty Defense "Back to the Drawing Board"

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the same fluff any coach would say Monday morning. Caldwell says it and he a liar and a idiot. 31 other coaches say it and it is true.

Bandit material debunking bandit material. The shit storm rolls on.
:10:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. More lies from the roided up chicken sheeeet!

The beauty of the internet, Rob... I can pay $25 and get a full background check on anyone I want... Or I can pay $89 and have access to as many background check as I want to run in a year.

You post says one thing, but your record says another...
Do you work for the NSA?

Cuz I need some passwords to some alts if you do.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. More lies from the roided up chicken sheeeet!

The beauty of the internet, Rob... I can pay $25 and get a full background check on anyone I want... Or I can pay $89 and have access to as many background check as I want to run in a year.

You post says one thing, but your record says another...

Oh man, please tell me I'm so far into your head you actually spent money on me.

Let's see it. Post it. I have no record. I want to see whose you pulled.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the first time on this board someone has accused Meow of getting physical.

TP is about to post the criminal record of some Rob dude he thinks is me. He actually spent money to get this. I've officially never mind fucked anyone this hard. I deserve an award or something.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP is about to post the criminal record of some Rob dude he thinks is me. He actually spent money to get this. I've officially never mind fucked anyone this hard. I deserve an award or something.
I'll bring you a cookie when I head over to the garage.

(It's yours, I'm in the kitchen.)

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only opinion of this situation on Suh... I sure would love to still see him in Austin's scheme. That is the one scheme he was best in. He may not of made the Lions defense, but he sure as fuck made it better than the shit storm we are currently receiving.

Although IMO not to sure how much he would this season. With Lombardis offensive offensive scheme. Not to sure a all pro defense will stand up to the time they will spend on the field this season.

That is a very good assessment. Austins scheme hinges on the 3 tech and Suh is the best 3 tech IMO. We all may be arguing the same thing from 2 different sides.

That being said. It takes more than just that though.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, you crack me right up. You think you're smart enough to pull the old-bait and switch and nobody will notice.

"Well if I just make up some shit about being in his head, maybe that will get him off topic and he'll forget that I've all about those arrests."

Nice try, but even when you plead down, that shit stays on your record.

And just so your eggshell ego doesn't swell up any larger than it already is, I didn't spend a dime on your pathetic ass. We pay for the one year package at work so we can do background checks on new hires. You can pretend that it wasn't you all you want, but you can't hide from the truth in today's digital age.

Remember- this was your doing. I didn't bring up this line of attacks at all- you were the one who suggested that I get angry on here and beat my wife. One would think that after all the times you've been embarrassed on here you'd stop dragging up stuff like this where it's all too easy for the rest of us to flip the script on you...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you gonna be a big Sandy Vag or are you going to post his criminal record?

Hurry the fuck up.

And gimme dem passwords.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, you crack me right up. You think you're smart enough to pull the old-bait and switch and nobody will notice.

"Well if I just make up some shit about being in his head, maybe that will get him off topic and he'll forget that I've all about those arrests."

Nice try, but even when you plead down, that shit stays on your record.

And just so your eggshell ego doesn't swell up any larger than it already is, I didn't spend a dime on your pathetic ass. We pay for the one year package at work so we can do background checks on new hires. You can pretend that it wasn't you all you want, but you can't hide from the truth in today's digital age.

Remember- this was your doing. I didn't bring up this line of attacks at all- you were the one who suggested that I get angry on here and beat my wife. One would think that after all the times you've been embarrassed on here you'd stop dragging up stuff like this where it's all too easy for the rest of us to flip the script on you...

Post it. Hurry up.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We pay for the one year package at work so we can do background checks on new hires. You can pretend that it wasn't you all you want, but you can't hide from the truth in today's digital age.

Still waiting. I'll call your HR dept and get it from them.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You going to post it or not?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob, I'm sorry to inform you of this, but do to clerical ineptitude in my HR department, we're going to have to hold off on your security clearance.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom, would you please tell your kid to post the Got Damned criminal record, work history and shower masturbation photos. (Those are for Max.)

My patience is running thin.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And hurry the fuck up aboot it!

Let's make it Snappy!

TP is either a pathological liar, or a criminal who is about to lose his job. Based on how that wife beater comment sent him into a rage so uncontrollable that he admitted to a felony in public, my guess is he's both.

Find out soon.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP is either a pathological liar, or a criminal who is about to lose his job. Based on how that wife beater comment sent him into a rage so uncontrollable the the admitted to a felony in public, my guess is he's both.

Find out soon.
I'd hate to think he's a liar.