• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Weeks Silver Lining: Dolphins Mighty Defense "Back to the Drawing Board"

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post it. Smitty says your puppet masters manipulated you into pulling a criminal record. I think you're just a pathological liar.

Which is it?
There's an old saying that applies to anything "Smitty says":

Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of grown men who live in their in-laws' basement. - Abraham Lincoln

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post it. Smitty says your puppet masters manipulated you into pulling a criminal record. I think you're just a pathological liar.

Which is it?
It can be both.

The puppet master is rather dishonest. Not surprised the apprentice picked up the habit.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the classic "People who live in their in laws' basement shouldn't throw stones" is applicable.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's an old saying that applies to anything "Smitty says":

Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of grown men who live in their in-laws' basement. - Abraham Lincoln
Did Honest Abe every say anything bout masturbating in basement showers, pissing on people's backpacks, or fucking on bars?

Cuz I can tell some stories about this special Indiana basement where I've done all three.

Remember it like it was yesterday. So much so I could even post the address without an Internet search.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just pulled @tpaulus_2 criminal record and it says he's a cat fucker? :puke:

TP, why would you fuck cats?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Honest Abe every say anything bout masturbating in basement showers, pissing on people's backpacks, or fucking on bars?

Cuz I can tell some stories about this special Indiana basement where I've done all three.

Remember it like it was yesterday. So much so I could even post the address without an Internet search.

Shit just got real. Real shitty.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not really a silver lining other than we do not have to listen to any more rediculous drivel about how Suh was the entire reason the defense was good last year.

Honestly, I am done talking about the Dolphins too. They are not making the playoffs. They are not even close to the other teams in the AFC east. Heck, at this point they are not even the best team in Florida.

If I am going to waste time talking about non-playoff teams then I might as well spend that time on the Lions. I am more concerned at how slow Tulloch is and when Levy will be back. Our LB play has been really bad and it is obvious they cant function without Levy.

Suh was a beast in Detroit because he was placed in the right system to dominate. If he is getting double teamed and the other defenders aren't stepping up there's nothing he can do. He was mvp of Detroit's defense. Remember when the lions had a top five d last year, suh left, and now they are awful. Yeah a few of us predicted that would happen. We were right, and you and a lot of others were wrong and will make all of the excuses in the world. Don't be like tpaul. Just admit you were wrong. Forget about how suh is doing in Miami! That doesn't fucking matter. What does though, is what Detroit would be doing with him. That is a fact. Now year in and year out the negative people are always right. Every year I have predicted how the lions would do with last year being the one year I predicted they would make the playoffs and lose the first game. I've always been Right, and get labeled as negative because the lions suck. Truth hurts sometimes. I'll be right again this year when the lions finish between 5-11 and 7-9, and defense is middle of pack (like I said they would be). I was right about tate. I'm looking like I'm wrong about Stafford. I can admit it, I was wrong about Stafford. Can you and the other homers just think objectively once???????

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the classic "People who live in their in laws' basement shouldn't throw stones" is applicable.
And for future reference: my in laws don't have a basement. They do have a chicken coop though. And a Greenhouse, that the chickens get in to and fuck things up. Make a mess of my hobo nest all too often.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I'm fawking loving it. I loved Suh while he was here, but he decided money was better than winning (hard to blame him with that kind of $$, tbh), so my love for him went out the door as soon as he did.

Normally I'd just say, "meh, he's adjusting to a new team, new system, new city, etc..."

But because these assholes were SOOOO adament that Suh was the singular reason our defense was great, and that he was a "generational talent" and a game-changer, etc, and because they talked SOOO much shit and trolled this board so hard over us "losing" Suh I'm definitely enjoying this opportunity to throw it right in their faces. And, judging by last week's posting wars, I'm hardly the only one.

Like you wouldn't switch districts if they paid you more money. Such a hypocrite. An elite player that gave us great years left, and now he sucks and you hate on him. If it was the other way around and suh came from the fins to Detroit you would be up his ass so far. God, some of you are so out of touch with reality. Real lions fans love the greats even when they choose to leave.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is making me angry, probably why I rarely come here anymore. Most of the posters are clueless.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit just got real. Real shitty.
Shit has been real shitty since you two decided to team up and turn the board into a flame war, instead of a place to talk football...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit has been real shitty since you two decided to team up and turn the board into a flame war, instead of a place to talk football...
I'd be happy to talk football with you.

But it has to be your thoughts, not some banned poster who feeds you lines.

Sound fair?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my one and only attempt at burying this thing. Take it or leave it. I'll be in the garage if you need me.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you ever get tired of being Meow's bitch?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like you wouldn't switch districts if they paid you more money. Such a hypocrite. An elite player that gave us great years left, and now he sucks and you hate on him. If it was the other way around and suh came from the fins to Detroit you would be up his ass so far. God, some of you are so out of touch with reality. Real lions fans love the greats even when they choose to leave.
Shut your elitist mouth. Your take on reality is hardly universal, you fawking snob.

Some of the shit you haters come up with is priceless. I almost wish I was as miserable of a prick as this little group is just so I could get a bit of insight as to why you all bother expending so much energy on a team you all clearly fucking hate.

I'd wager a guess, though, that it's an attitude thing- you all have really shitty attitudes towards life (here's a free tip for all you whiny bitches- NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING! At all. The sooner you can accept that the sooner you'll stop blaming the rest of the world for your own laziness) in general, and that sort of thing carries over into all your relationships. Hard to enjoy anything when you're all a bunch of miserable sons o bitches.

Seriously, though- if you guys can't stand the Lions to the point where you get your panties all in a wad whenever people like me refuse to get on your haterville train, then why bother posting here? Do you think all this bitching does any good at all? Or do you gals simply need somewhere to vent your estrogen?

Long story short, no, I'm not out of touch with reality just because I don't see life through your angry lens. "Real fans" don't do any of the shit that you do, so get down off your soap box and carry on with your miserable life. I'm going to continue enjoying my favorite team without thinking that they somehow owe me something, and that I should be angry when they don't deliver. That type of attitude is exactly what got you guys here in the first place.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when the lions had a top five d last year, suh left, and now they are awful. Yeah a few of us predicted that would happen. We were right, and you and a lot of others were wrong and will make all of the excuses in the world.

Don't be like tpaul. Just admit you were wrong.

Forget about how suh is doing in Miami! That doesn't fucking matter. What does though, is what Detroit would be doing with him. That is a fact.

Yep. Mayhew could have tagged him. Got nothing for him . Got junk players (Ngata lol) with the money "saved" without him. Could have signed him to a 100 million dollar contract a year earlier but inexplicably waited, and lost him. On top of all that, he passed on Aaron Donald.

Fire Mayhew.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut your elitist mouth. Your take on reality is hardly universal, you fawking snob.

Some of the shit you haters come up with is priceless. I almost wish I was as miserable of a prick as this little group is just so I could get a bit of insight as to why you all bother expending so much energy on a team you all clearly fucking hate.

I'd wager a guess, though, that it's an attitude thing- you all have really shitty attitudes towards life (here's a free tip for all you whiny bitches- NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING! At all. The sooner you can accept that the sooner you'll stop blaming the rest of the world for your own laziness) in general, and that sort of thing carries over into all your relationships. Hard to enjoy anything when you're all a bunch of miserable sons o bitches.

Seriously, though- if you guys can't stand the Lions to the point where you get your panties all in a wad whenever people like me refuse to get on your haterville train, then why bother posting here? Do you think all this bitching does any good at all? Or do you gals simply need somewhere to vent your estrogen?

Long story short, no, I'm not out of touch with reality just because I don't see life through your angry lens. "Real fans" don't do any of the shit that you do, so get down off your soap box and carry on with your miserable life. I'm going to continue enjoying my favorite team without thinking that they somehow owe me something, and that I should be angry when they don't deliver. That type of attitude is exactly what got you guys here in the first place.

Sheldon-Cooper-Freaking-Out-Reaction-Gif-On-Big-Bang-Theory.gif

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn to read you dumbass.

I said right in the very post you're referencing that "it's hard to blame him with that kind of $$" so you look kind of stoopid trying to make an argument that doesn't disagree with my post.

If you're going to be a dick to others, please get a fucking clue first.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP isn't a teacher. He was just a substitute, which in the UP basically makes him a street vagrant.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you ever get tired of being Meow's bitch?
Do you ever get tired of being exposed on here as a clueless asshole?

I wouldn't put too much stock into whatever Smitty is spoon-feeding you... he's just angry and jaded, not much of what he (ever) says has any truth to it. But then again you're not exactly big on being truthful yourself, so I guess it makes sense that you're all too happy to post whatever he texts to you...